Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

Yes they are. I'm glad to see that some males are stepping up. But that doesn't change the FACT that almost all these kinds of attacks are done by men.

So sending all nonnative males out of Germany is your suggestion?
Not sure what the solution is...but we can see what the problem is.

The problem is terrorists. The solution is reducing opportunity through more dialog with the Muslim community.

I wonder if this upswing in violence is due to ISIS losing more and more territory?

It's their propoganda machine that is so scary and effective and difficult to counter because it's not always visable.

Quick....everyone think about Love....just like Attorney General Lynch said...that should stop the gunmen.....

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

I agree and if I were a German citizen I'd be demanding my Govt. kick every Muslim out of my country.

This is only the beginning

You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.

You goddamned right I do especially when Muslims are killing people left and right.

I'm sure the dead in Paris, Nice and San Bernardino would agree.

There are billions of Muslims out there and those doing the killing are a small minority. One has to wonder why the billions of others do nothing about that minority.

My politics are get rid of the Muslims and stop the killing. Apparently that's a little to simple for an idiot like you. An idiot who can't see the forest for the trees.

You are a laughable idiot. You support genocide at the drop of a hat because you're petrified of a few terrorist attacks on another continent.
Kicking people out is genocide? LOL

Not sexist if it is a fact. Almost all violent attacks are committed by men. Why isn't the male community speaking up?

So if I say Black men commit a lot of crime and a fact backs that up it is okay? It is sexist because you arrived at a conclusion based on generalities. You have a bias.
Generalities? Isn't it TRUE that almost all attacks like this are committed by males? Why aren't men doing something about this?

I'm most of these cases, men shoot the bastards. Not enough?
Good for them...but doesn't change the FACT that almost all of these attacks are committed by males.

And ended by males. When are wimmens gonna step up and help!
Women ARE helping. We are in the Armed Forces, Police Forces, and Fire Departments. There is a much higher % of women trying to deal with such violent attacks than are participating in such attacks.

Twitter

Cn-9TcNWgAAmirw.jpg:small
Wrong picture. It is from south africa. People never learn and spread shit as fast as possible.

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

The blame belongs to ISIS. Not ordinary Muslim citizens.
Extricate the Muslims you Extricate the source.
Note completely. That would just deal with the Muslim males....what about the other males committing most of violent acts?

So if I say Black men commit a lot of crime and a fact backs that up it is okay? It is sexist because you arrived at a conclusion based on generalities. You have a bias.
Generalities? Isn't it TRUE that almost all attacks like this are committed by males? Why aren't men doing something about this?

I'm most of these cases, men shoot the bastards. Not enough?
Good for them...but doesn't change the FACT that almost all of these attacks are committed by males.

Yes male slaves of Islam.
Men of all religions, no religions, nationalities, socio-economic standing, race, etc. The is the most common factor.

Yes...bad men do these things....that is why good men need to be armed to stop them.....good men and good women........who vastly outnumber the bad.....thanks for getting on board...

You guys have all the solutions and next to zero information.

You're in Germany right? If so, what do you hear?
Choppers, sirens, and phones calling my wife to the hospital. And a lot of rumors.

Is she a doctor - nurse?
a pediatrician, but she no longer works at the hospital, and this is not an event like in nice, where there really was a medical emergency. It seems that there is now a manhunt for 2 or 3, and massive confusion.

Yes they are. I'm glad to see that some males are stepping up. But that doesn't change the FACT that almost all these kinds of attacks are done by men.

The problem is terrorists. The solution is reducing opportunity through more dialog with the Muslim community.
And terrorists are almost ALL male.....

You guys have all the solutions and next to zero information.

You're in Germany right? If so, what do you hear?
Choppers, sirens, and phones calling my wife to the hospital. And a lot of rumors.

Is she a doctor - nurse?
a pediatrician, but she no longer works at the hospital, and this is not an event like in nice, where there really was a medical emergency. It seems that there is now a manhunt for 2 or 3, and massive confusion.

Not to place doubt on what you say about your location.....

But this is the miracle of the internet......we have first hand contact outside of a main stream news operation with someone in the area....thanks to the internet.......

Not all males are terrorists.

And almost all of the cops fighting them are male...dittos the soldiers........male isn't the deciding factor.....

Attack at the main train station going on right now. Evacuations under way.

Germany must need more refugees. There are still some Germans left.

Forum List

Back