Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

I will predict that this was perpetrated by men......since almost all violent attacks like this are done by males.

First of all it sounds like it was a person, second, that was sexist.
Not sexist if it is a fact. Almost all violent attacks are committed by men. Why isn't the male community speaking up?

So if I say Black men commit a lot of crime and a fact backs that up it is okay? It is sexist because you arrived at a conclusion based on generalities. You have a bias.
Generalities? Isn't it TRUE that almost all attacks like this are committed by males? Why aren't men doing something about this?

You are a laughable idiot. You support genocide at the drop of a hat because you're petrified of a few terrorist attacks on another continent.
96867f51f66a11b22d4c9fa3c94abd2a9f82252ac6655be51dbe36710243412f_1.gif

I will predict that this was perpetrated by men......since almost all violent attacks like this are done by males.

Not sexist if it is a fact. Almost all violent attacks are committed by men. Why isn't the male community speaking up?

So if I say Black men commit a lot of crime and a fact backs that up it is okay? It is sexist because you arrived at a conclusion based on generalities. You have a bias.
Generalities? Isn't it TRUE that almost all attacks like this are committed by males? Why aren't men doing something about this?

Do you need help with the definition of generalities? I have the time.
In general, the police that responded to this are males, feel better now?

I'm most of these cases, men shoot the bastards. Not enough?

Yes they are. I'm glad to see that some males are stepping up. But that doesn't change the FACT that almost all these kinds of attacks are done by men.

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

I agree and if I were a German citizen I'd be demanding my Govt. kick every Muslim out of my country.

This is only the beginning

You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.

You goddamned right I do especially when Muslims are killing people left and right.

I'm sure the dead in Paris, Nice and San Bernardino would agree.

There are billions of Muslims out there and those doing the killing are a small minority. One has to wonder why the billions of others do nothing about that minority.

My politics are get rid of the Muslims and stop the killing. Apparently that's a little to simple for an idiot like you. An idiot who can't see the forest for the trees.

You are a laughable idiot. You support genocide at the drop of a hat because you're petrified of a few terrorist attacks on another continent.
No one is advocating genocide other than radical Muslims. You may remember your Liberal hero, Jimmy Carter. Do you remember him halting Muslim immigration and deporting Islamic students in 1979. How many liberal piss ants bitched about that?

Good for them...but doesn't change the FACT that almost all of these attacks are committed by males.

Yes they are. I'm glad to see that some males are stepping up. But that doesn't change the FACT that almost all these kinds of attacks are done by men.

So sending all nonnative males out of Germany is your suggestion?

Black & Muslim men.

Good for them...but doesn't change the FACT that almost all of these attacks are committed by males.

Yes male slaves of Islam.

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

I agree and if I were a German citizen I'd be demanding my Govt. kick every Muslim out of my country.

This is only the beginning

You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.

You goddamned right I do especially when Muslims are killing people left and right.

I'm sure the dead in Paris, Nice and San Bernardino would agree.

There are billions of Muslims out there and those doing the killing are a small minority. One has to wonder why the billions of others do nothing about that minority.

My politics are get rid of the Muslims and stop the killing. Apparently that's a little to simple for an idiot like you. An idiot who can't see the forest for the trees.

Since when is sending Muslims back to whatever shithole they crawled out of Genocide.

Oh and I'm not petrified. I'm furious and certainly not an enabling idiot like you.

If you weren't so fucking pitiful you'd be laughable.

The blame belongs to ISIS. Not ordinary Muslim citizens.

And ended by males. When are wimmens gonna step up and help!

Forum List

Back