Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

Twitter

Cn-9TcNWgAAmirw.jpg:small

Oh Jesus really? Shit, we rack up more bodies than that in schools shooting ourselves here.

So you consider this an acceptable loss?

I consider some of you too silly to take seriously, that's all.

No, you were making a stupid comment and got called on it.

Oh Jesus really? Shit, we rack up more bodies than that in schools shooting ourselves here.

No, you're just too damn silly to take seriously and you have no capacity to call anyone on anything hon, you're on a fuggin chat board, jeez. Have a nice weekend.

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

I agree and if I were a German citizen I'd be demanding my Govt. kick every Muslim out of my country.

This is only the beginning

You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.

You goddamned right I do especially when Muslims are killing people left and right.

I'm sure the dead in Paris, Nice and San Bernardino would agree.

There are billions of Muslims out there and those doing the killing are a small minority. One has to wonder why the billions of others do nothing about that minority.

My politics are get rid of the Muslims and stop the killing. Apparently that's a little to simple for an idiot like you. An idiot who can't see the forest for the trees.

You are a laughable idiot. You support genocide at the drop of a hat because you're petrified of a few terrorist attacks on another continent.
There we go, are you now going to tell us that more people are killed in bathtubs than by Terrorists? Does it have to happen in your neighborhood before you acknowledge the threat?

Munich shopping centre evacuated after shooting

Major police operation under way in city where officials have been on alert after axe attack on train passengers earlier in week

People flee Munich shopping centre amid gunshots
Kate Connolly in Berlin

Friday 22 July 2016 18.15 BSTLast modified on Friday 22 July 2016 18.31 BST

German police have evacuated a shopping centre in Munich after an armed man went on a shooting spree in the building, police have said.

Several people were injured and there were unconfirmed reports of deaths, local media said.

An emergency call was received at 6pm local time after the man opened fire in a pharmacy at the Olympia shopping centre in the Moosach district of the Bavarian city.

FacebookTwitterPinterest
Satellite view of the Olympia einkaufszentrum (shopping centre) and nearby U-Bahn station. Photograph: Google Maps
“We believe this is a big incident,” a police spokeswoman told German media.

Police and ambulance crews were on site within minutes of the call. The man is believed to have fled the shopping centre and headed for a nearby U-Bahn (underground) station.

There was no indication as to the motive for the attack.

Germany has been on high alert after a man wielding an axe and knife attacked train passengers near the southern city of Würzburg earlier this week.

The Olympia shopping centre is a two-tiered glass-covered mall that was built on the site of the 1972 Olympics. The Munich Games were overshadowed by a terrorist attack in which 11 Israeli sportsmen and a German policeman were killed after being taken hostage by Palestinian terrorists.

More details soon …

Munich shopping centre evacuated after shooting
"An armed man".....there it is.

I will predict that this was perpetrated by men......since almost all violent attacks like this are done by males.

First of all it sounds like it was a person, second, that was sexist.
Not sexist if it is a fact. Almost all violent attacks are committed by men. Why isn't the male community speaking up?

So if I say Black men commit a lot of crime and a fact backs that up it is okay? It is sexist because you arrived at a conclusion based on generalities. You have a bias.

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

I agree and if I were a German citizen I'd be demanding my Govt. kick every Muslim out of my country.

This is only the beginning

You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.
I would. I would take it farther, perhaps. I would consider also deporting anyone who complains about it.

64868702_620x349.jpg
Live-Ticker zum Großeinsatz in München: Amoklauf in München - mehrere Tote und Verletzte - N24.de
Microsoft translate

Shots at the Mall +++ people to avoid public places in Munich +++ several wounded and dead +++ offenders on the run +++ the location in the live-ticker.

-The police is with a large contingent on the spot

-About the number of dead and wounded, there are different specifications

-The MVG has locked the entire Metro

Here the live-ticker update

"It's probably something larger," a police officer said. The emergency call in the town of Moosach in the Olympia shopping centre (Acharya) was entered against 18: 00. The site near the Olympic Park is being cordoned off.

REPORTS OF SHOTS AT THE MALL

00:00:00 |00:00:00

19 h 26: Police: people should avoid public places in Munich

No, you're just too damn silly to take seriously and you have no capacity to call anyone on anything hon, you're on a fuggin chat board, jeez. Have a nice weekend.

...and the stupid just keeps rolling out of your head....

Forum List

Back