Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

I agree and if I were a German citizen I'd be demanding my Govt. kick every Muslim out of my country.

This is only the beginning

You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.

You goddamned right I do especially when Muslims are killing people left and right.

I'm sure the dead in Paris, Nice and San Bernardino would agree.

There are billions of Muslims out there and those doing the killing are a small minority. One has to wonder why the billions of others do nothing about that minority.

My politics are get rid of the Muslims and stop the killing. Apparently that's a little to simple for an idiot like you. An idiot who can't see the forest for the trees.

You are a laughable idiot. You support genocide at the drop of a hat because you're petrified of a few terrorist attacks on another continent.
Genocide?

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

We're americans, we're mad as hell all the time anyway.

I agree and if I were a German citizen I'd be demanding my Govt. kick every Muslim out of my country.

This is only the beginning

You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.

You goddamned right I do especially when Muslims are killing people left and right.

There are billions of Muslims out there and those doing the killing are a small minority. One has to wonder why the billions of others do nothing about that minority.

My politics are get rid of the Muslims and stop the killing. Apparently that's a little to simple for an idiot like you. An idiot who can't see the forest for the trees.

You are a laughable idiot. You support genocide at the drop of a hat because you're petrified of a few terrorist attacks on another continent.

I dont think shes suggesting genocide, i believe she wants muslims deported.

TO FUCKING WHERE??

There are 2 million german muslims. They're from germany. They didn't all just rock up in the last 18 months from Syria.

I DONT KNOW, why don't you ask her, dickhead?

Twitter

Cn-9TcNWgAAmirw.jpg:small

Oh Jesus really? Shit, we rack up more bodies than that in schools shooting ourselves here.

I dont think shes suggesting genocide, i believe she wants muslims deported.

TO FUCKING WHERE??

There are 2 million german muslims. They're from germany. They didn't all just rock up in the last 18 months from Syria.

I DONT KNOW, why don't you ask her, dickhead?

Then why not stop defenbding her if you aren't of the same pie in the sky, lunatic standpoint, buttwad.

It didn't happen.....as a member from Germany pointed out...they have very strict rules as to who can own a gun in Germany....they have licensing, they have training requirements.....so this isn't happening....
And this is quite a surprise too......

Very surprised that you would make this PRIMARILY about the availability or unavailability of guns.

It didn't happen.....as a member from Germany pointed out...they have very strict rules as to who can own a gun in Germany....they have licensing, they have training requirements.....so this isn't happening....

Very surprised that you would make this PRIMARILY about the availability or unavailability of guns.

Isn't it...? We are told these things don't happen in Europe...because they can't get guns.....

Of course...they get guns easily over there....it is just that law abiding citizens can't get them ........they have to beg their government and jump through hoops to get hunting shotguns.......

BBC just said multiple deaths and there is more than 1 attack in Germany ongoing, but I didn't catch any details. Seems to be a weekly event in Europe now. Infuriating.
I will predict that this was perpetrated by men......since almost all violent attacks like this are done by males.

Except San Berdadino.......and the women in the middle east.....and I think some of the killers in Paris were women.....

Besides.....women like poison......

Isn't it...? We are told these things don't happen in Europe...because they can't get guns.....

Of course...they get guns easily over there....it is just that law abiding citizens can't get them ........they have to beg their government and jump through hoops to get hunting shotguns.......
So that's what this is PRIMARILY about, the availability or unavailability of guns.....so you admit this kind of violence is gun-centric after all.

Munich shopping centre evacuated after shooting

Major police operation under way in city where officials have been on alert after axe attack on train passengers earlier in week

People flee Munich shopping centre amid gunshots
Kate Connolly in Berlin

Friday 22 July 2016 18.15 BSTLast modified on Friday 22 July 2016 18.31 BST

German police have evacuated a shopping centre in Munich after an armed man went on a shooting spree in the building, police have said.

Several people were injured and there were unconfirmed reports of deaths, local media said.

An emergency call was received at 6pm local time after the man opened fire in a pharmacy at the Olympia shopping centre in the Moosach district of the Bavarian city.

FacebookTwitterPinterest
Satellite view of the Olympia einkaufszentrum (shopping centre) and nearby U-Bahn station. Photograph: Google Maps
“We believe this is a big incident,” a police spokeswoman told German media.

Police and ambulance crews were on site within minutes of the call. The man is believed to have fled the shopping centre and headed for a nearby U-Bahn (underground) station.

There was no indication as to the motive for the attack.

Germany has been on high alert after a man wielding an axe and knife attacked train passengers near the southern city of Würzburg earlier this week.

The Olympia shopping centre is a two-tiered glass-covered mall that was built on the site of the 1972 Olympics. The Munich Games were overshadowed by a terrorist attack in which 11 Israeli sportsmen and a German policeman were killed after being taken hostage by Palestinian terrorists.

More details soon …

Munich shopping centre evacuated after shooting

Forum List

Back