Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

Yes they are. I'm glad to see that some males are stepping up. But that doesn't change the FACT that almost all these kinds of attacks are done by men.

So sending all nonnative males out of Germany is your suggestion?
Not sure what the solution is...but we can see what the problem is.

The problem is terrorists. The solution is reducing opportunity through more dialog with the Muslim community.
Lynch says we could solve the problem by "loving them more".

Sigh, looks like this is ongoing. I was just watching on TV. :(

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

The blame belongs to ISIS. Not ordinary Muslim citizens.

Has this been identified as an ISIS attack?

Good point. I haven't heard anything on motive or who.
Why are you habitually jumping up and defending muslim terrorists?
My five year old grandchild KNOWS it was fucking sand monkeys who committed the mass murder of innocents in Munich.
You're fucking sick in the head.
Please oh Please invite your muslim friends to your next Christmas party.
Does your 5 year old grandchild know that men can be more of a threat than women? Kids pick up on that pretty quickly.

Looks like President Shit for Brains doesn't recognize Germany as being an "advanced country".

17t2np.jpg

classic bro......made me burst out laughing!!! God, even at a bad day at work, when progressives are around, there is always a great possibility of having a good laugh at their expense.

I love this forum..........:coffee:

Yes they are. I'm glad to see that some males are stepping up. But that doesn't change the FACT that almost all these kinds of attacks are done by men.

So sending all nonnative males out of Germany is your suggestion?
Not sure what the solution is...but we can see what the problem is.

The problem is terrorists. The solution is reducing opportunity through more dialog with the Muslim community.
Lynch says we could solve the problem by "loving them more".
Could you provide a link to that quote? I can't find it by typing the key words you provided.

"Such a lesbo hatred towards men".....is that your excuse to shake off the FACT that almost all violent acts are committed by men?
Men are naturally more aggressive and stronger than women, which is why soldiering is "man's work" and why it's wrong for the LW treehuggers and Unicorn-believers to think our military, police and other dangerous occupations should be 50/50. Sure, there's a place for women in such fields, but as you keep pointing out, men are naturally better at it.

It has been suggested we throw Muslims out of several countries, but the ladies say, Nooooooo!!!!

Being the nice guys we are, we said okay, have it your way....

Looks like Germany is having another really, really bad day.

Oh wait. I forgot. Some idiots on this board think Muslims are peaceful, loving, acclimated to the country and non violent. Never mind.
Some might think that Males are peaceful, loving, acclimated to the country and non-violent too.

Yes they might till that peaceful non violent Muslim decides to kill you.

I'm sure the dead in San Bernardino never thought their Muslim co worker would shoot them either.

I'm sure the dead never thought this Uber driver would either.

Had enough Germany ? Had enough France ? Had enough Europe ? How much longer are you going to put your indigenous Westerners through this hell ?

How much does Europe need to suffer for what the US did?
Wow, just last year the Libs were bragging about Obungles' "coalition", and you suddenly switch to "the US did it all"... and it's all OUR fault that our allies are getting hit with terrorist attacks for not rolling over for ISIS...

Are all the Libs that retarded, or are you just a special kind of stupid????

So what? You're a sexist now?
Is it sexist to point out a Fact?

First of all it's not a fact - just your sexism, bigotry and stupidity showing itself. Moslem bitches are supporting these terrorists. They're every bit a part of this terrorism. Wise up.
Wait...are you contesting the Fact that almost all violent terrorists are male? Lets see your stats saying otherwise.

This is the Kurdish suicide bomber who killed dozens in Ankara
Yes...as I have pointed out once before.......I have not said all terrorists are male....just almost all of them.

They just didn't have enough muslim immigrants to protect themselves from the evil white men.

Oh wait. I forgot. Some idiots on this board think Muslims are peaceful, loving, acclimated to the country and non violent. Never mind.
Some might think that Males are peaceful, loving, acclimated to the country and non-violent too.

I'm sure the dead in San Bernardino never thought their Muslim co worker would shoot them either.

I'm sure they didn't. But its a real kick in the teeth when its a co worker, a man and woman you have known, and worked with who shoots you to death.

More shootings in a country that bans guns! I'm sure it has nothing to do with Islam. Welcome to the new norm, brought to you by the delusional left.
That certainly didn't take long.

Wrong as well, Germany doesn't ban firearms.

They have all the gun laws American anti gunners want here....and it didn't stop this attack...did it?
So, again you show that it's all about guns to you.
giphy.gif

I'm sure they didn't. But its a real kick in the teeth when its a co worker, a man and woman you have known, and worked with who shoots you to death.
Yes:

List of rampage killers (workplace killings) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, almost all male.

Wait wait a minute. More than one shooter???

Oooops....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back