Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

Again...you bring up a mostly male problem. It's a male issue.

So it's not your problem, huh.
It's all our problem to fix.

Right, and your problem to create
Why? I'm not in the "most likely to be violent" demographic.
True but you're in the most likely to commit suicide demographic. Basically equally unstable demographic
Perhaps I am in that demographic as a veteran......thank you for your support of us veterans tho.

So it's not your problem, huh.
It's all our problem to fix.

Right, and your problem to create
Why? I'm not in the "most likely to be violent" demographic.
True but you're in the most likely to commit suicide demographic. Basically equally unstable demographic
Perhaps I am in that demographic as a veteran......thank you for your support of us veterans tho.
Constantly bring up your veteran status as some sort of self glorification or weapon is despicable. You are NOT a person worthy of any further discussion. FUCK OFF

This is the cost of diversity, right libs? Say if it were your kids, yo uknow if you didn't celebrate aborting them?

16 were wounded.

Polizei München

@PolizeiMuenchen

12m

The sad result of #munich #gunfire 10 fatal casualties, among them the shooter 16 injured For more see(german text): polizei.bayern.de/muenchen/news/…

prayers that they all heal.

He targeted children. That's what isis teaches. Kill the children first.

Yes, they are a brutal bunch of Islamists thugs who love killing innocents.

On the battlefield however, they are losing big time even against Kurdish women soldiers.

Ok, this is from the police link

21 transports of injured were provided by the Munich emergency services and five persons were transported by private vehicles to emergency rooms . Three seriously injured and 13 slightly injured are still hospitalized . Other slightly injured victims have independently issued for medical treatment .

Press conference -
Adolescents among the dead, and children among the injured

Naturally, over the next few days and weeks the left wing intelligentsia will remind the German people (and the world!!) that if they are angry at these MURDERS, they simply do not understand the "nuances" of "tolerance" and "inclusion". "You must not attach any culpability to Islam!"

They'll tell the Sheeple: "You are not in danger! Only a tiny percentage of people will be killed by Islam!! It's the "price we pay" for "freedom". If we do anything at all, then the "terrorists" win.

We can't allow the terrorists to "win" can we?? NO!! We must accept that a "tiny percentage" of the population will be murdered by allah monkeys from time to time. Right?

"Do it for "der kinder"

"Don't be "racist".

"Most of the Allah Monkeys are harmless"!!

"We must accept "Murder by Muslim" to be truly free."

:cuckoo:

By tomorrow I guess we'll have another gay, bisexual, male prostitute, gender confused, irreligious schizo who'd just recently stopped taking his medication. So no worries :)

Whatever we do, we must not assign any culpability to Islam. That would be racist, xenophobic, and (gasp) intolerant!!

Forum List

Back