Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

Since when does "FUCKING Turks!" translate to Allahu Akbar?

Hey sis, sorry if your inability to read is a handicap while trying to communicate on a meassage board. Please find an adult to help you next time...

Witnesses said that the shopping centre gunman screamed 'I'm German' and 'Allahu Akbar' before shooting

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703705/Major-police-investigation-way-shots-fired-shopping-centre-Munich.html#ixzz4FC1B10bM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They are supposedly investigating a facebook post that said the McDonald's was offering free food.

sick sob.

It was a 17 yr old that carried out the train attack-
From heavy.com

Earlier in July, an ISIS supporter with an axe attacked German passengers on a train. The train attack occurred in Bavaria, where Munich is also located; the 17-year-old attacker was an Afghan asylum seeker who seriously injured three people, said The Guardian.

More shootings in a country that bans guns! I'm sure it has nothing to do with Islam. Welcome to the new norm, brought to you by the delusional left.
Fuck off, you ghoul.
Of course these shootings are related to Islam just like abortion bombings and lynchings are related to Christianity. Yes, radical Islam is the most dangerous version of a faith worldwide. There are tens of millions of Muslims opposed to this version of Islam.

More shootings in a country that bans guns! I'm sure it has nothing to do with Islam. Welcome to the new norm, brought to you by the delusional left.
Fuck off, you ghoul.
Of course these shootings are related to Islam just like abortion bombings and lynchings are related to Christianity. Yes, radical Islam is the most dangerous version of a faith worldwide. There are tens of millions of Muslims opposed to this version of Islam.

Big difference! Islam calls for this type of violence, NOWHERE in the New Testament can find one verse that calls for vilolence, revenge or control of others.
Christians who did things you mentioned are not christians and NOT OBEYING New Testament, muslism who do jihad are obeying the quran.

Well, 3 were arrested today here in Palm Beach county

USA v. Hubbard, Gregory, et al.
West Palm Beach, FL

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)

[SDFL] Gregory Hubbard, aka Jibreel of West Palm Beach, Florida; Darren Arness Jackson, aka Daoud, also of West Palm Beach; and Dayne Atani Christian, aka Shakur of Lake Park, Florida, were charged by a criminal complaint with knowingly conspiring and attempting to provide material support and resources to ISIL. Christian was also charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm.

You have to be kidding me... This cupcake did not know what a DD-214 was and claimed to be a Vet? Really fortunate this is anonymous world as this is indefensible offence...
He backpedaled a bit, then fluffed up his resume claiming to have been an NCOIC in charge of generating DD-214s. The reason this came up was because he appeared confused that a vet could have a DD-214 then still be in the Ready Reserves. A vet would know better.

Well, 3 were arrested today here in Palm Beach county

USA v. Hubbard, Gregory, et al.
West Palm Beach, FL

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)

[SDFL] Gregory Hubbard, aka Jibreel of West Palm Beach, Florida; Darren Arness Jackson, aka Daoud, also of West Palm Beach; and Dayne Atani Christian, aka Shakur of Lake Park, Florida, were charged by a criminal complaint with knowingly conspiring and attempting to provide material support and resources to ISIL. Christian was also charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm.
It's like killing worker ants in the kitchen. You'll be doing it forever unless you find a way to kill the entire nest and the queen ant.

Can we all take our heads out of the sand and face the fact that there's a serious problem with Islam? Seriously people, go read their "holy" book before you blindly assume people are experiencing hysteria.

Also, if a Catholic, Jew, Baptist, Hindu, Buddhist, etc. committed a mass murder the leaders of all of those religions would INSTANTLY condemn it.

When the Vatican makes it illegal for non-Catholics to visit parts of Vatican City (and makes the punishment beheading)--then we'll compare Christians (or really ANY other major world religion) to Islam.

I agree and if I were a German citizen I'd be demanding my Govt. kick every Muslim out of my country.

This is only the beginning

You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.

You goddamned right I do especially when Muslims are killing people left and right.

I'm sure the dead in Paris, Nice and San Bernardino would agree.

There are billions of Muslims out there and those doing the killing are a small minority. One has to wonder why the billions of others do nothing about that minority.

My politics are get rid of the Muslims and stop the killing. Apparently that's a little to simple for an idiot like you. An idiot who can't see the forest for the trees.

You are a laughable idiot. You support genocide at the drop of a hat because you're petrified of a few terrorist attacks on another continent.
No one is advocating genocide other than radical Muslims. You may remember your Liberal hero, Jimmy Carter. Do you remember him halting Muslim immigration and deporting Islamic students in 1979. How many liberal piss ants bitched about that?

Probably because he only halted Iranian immigration and deported Iranian students - a bit more narrowly and specifically targeted.
So we can ban or deport anyone from a country with ISIS in their midst? Any nation who has committed a terrorist act? How about you answer the question instead of deflecting for once, OK?

I rejoined the NRA after not belonging for several years due to the anti-gun mob trying to shred our Constitution. I'm signed up into 2021.

I rejoined the NRA after not belonging for several years due to the anti-gun mob trying to shred our Constitution. I'm signed up into 2021.
13z040y.jpg

Breaking: Hillary announcing her VP choice.

What's ten dead Germans in the run of things, anyhow.
CBSN - Live Streaming Video News Channel - CBS News

Looks like Senator Tim Kaine

Tim Kaine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This should give Hillary the State Of Virginia -- a swing state.
You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.

You goddamned right I do especially when Muslims are killing people left and right.

I'm sure the dead in Paris, Nice and San Bernardino would agree.

There are billions of Muslims out there and those doing the killing are a small minority. One has to wonder why the billions of others do nothing about that minority.

My politics are get rid of the Muslims and stop the killing. Apparently that's a little to simple for an idiot like you. An idiot who can't see the forest for the trees.

You are a laughable idiot. You support genocide at the drop of a hat because you're petrified of a few terrorist attacks on another continent.
No one is advocating genocide other than radical Muslims. You may remember your Liberal hero, Jimmy Carter. Do you remember him halting Muslim immigration and deporting Islamic students in 1979. How many liberal piss ants bitched about that?

Probably because he only halted Iranian immigration and deported Iranian students - a bit more narrowly and specifically targeted.
So we can ban or deport anyone from a country with ISIS in their midst? Any nation who has committed a terrorist act? How about you answer the question instead of deflecting for once, OK?
One is well defined, the issue with Iran, the others very poorly defined. Get the difference? Now stop making stupid comparisons between deporting Iranian nationals and the wholesale deportation of Muslims that the poster was trying to justify.

Forum List

Back