Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

Iranian decent............the McDonalds was built on the site of the Olympic village where the muslim terrorists murdered the Jewish a athletes........

Can we all take our heads out of the sand and face the fact that there's a serious problem with Islam? Seriously people, go read their "holy" book before you blindly assume people are experiencing hysteria.

Also, if a Catholic, Jew, Baptist, Hindu, Buddhist, etc. committed a mass murder the leaders of all of those religions would INSTANTLY condemn it.

When the Vatican makes it illegal for non-Catholics to visit parts of Vatican City (and makes the punishment beheading)--then we'll compare Christians (or really ANY other major world religion) to Islam.

It is not the policy of our current administration to face the fact that Islam is the root cause of our and the western world's problem with terrorism.

It is not the policy of the media nor our schools to face the fact that Islam is the root cause of our and the western world's problem with terrorism.

Thus...since the majority of the citizenry look to the powers that be to inform us of any danger to our National Security....the majority will not get it...because it is not being given to them.

This latest incident in Munich will not change anything....the gunman in a coversation with a german on the balcony who was watching him load up...claimed to be the victim of bullying...he may well have been.

I am sure that is what the German Government will use to characterize this tragedy.....and that may have been what triggered the kid...but the fact he was muslim also and I have no doubt about this played a huge role...hence his shouting Allah Akbar....he was ready to martyr himself...he was ready to leave his problems here on earth behind....he was ready for paradise and his virgins....he had become radicalized.

As statistics have shown the children of muslim immigrants are the ones most likely to become radicalized and comitt such atrocities.

What really needs to be understood is that Muslims have a big problem assimilating into Western Culture....and when they have problems and or view themselves as failures....they see a religious remedy...engage in jihadism...a sure ticket to paradise.

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

I agree and if I were a German citizen I'd be demanding my Govt. kick every Muslim out of my country.

This is only the beginning

You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.

You goddamned right I do especially when Muslims are killing people left and right.

I'm sure the dead in Paris, Nice and San Bernardino would agree.

There are billions of Muslims out there and those doing the killing are a small minority. One has to wonder why the billions of others do nothing about that minority.

My politics are get rid of the Muslims and stop the killing. Apparently that's a little to simple for an idiot like you. An idiot who can't see the forest for the trees.

You are a laughable idiot. You support genocide at the drop of a hat because you're petrified of a few terrorist attacks on another continent.
There we go, are you now going to tell us that more people are killed in bathtubs than by Terrorists? Does it have to happen in your neighborhood before you acknowledge the threat?

Did you miss the buit where I said I work right by the shooting?

I agree and if I were a German citizen I'd be demanding my Govt. kick every Muslim out of my country.

This is only the beginning

You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.

You goddamned right I do especially when Muslims are killing people left and right.

There are billions of Muslims out there and those doing the killing are a small minority. One has to wonder why the billions of others do nothing about that minority.

My politics are get rid of the Muslims and stop the killing. Apparently that's a little to simple for an idiot like you. An idiot who can't see the forest for the trees.

You are a laughable idiot. You support genocide at the drop of a hat because you're petrified of a few terrorist attacks on another continent.

I dont think shes suggesting genocide, i believe she wants muslims deported.

TO FUCKING WHERE??

There are 2 million german muslims. They're from germany. They didn't all just rock up in the last 18 months from Syria.
Back to Turkey, mostly... let Allah sort them out...

So once again... If Euro cucks banned guns, then how come all those people got shot?
Firearms are not banned in Germany. Or in France for that matter.

Fully automatic weapons are completely illegal in France.....didn't stop them......

The gun control laws in Germany are everything anti gunners want for the United STates........including self defense not being a reason to own a gun.....

and he got the gun.........

Gun control laws work work on people who obey the law.......not on criminals and terrorists...

So once again... If Euro cucks banned guns, then how come all those people got shot?

Fully automatic weapons are completely illegal in France.....didn't stop them......

The gun control laws in Germany are everything anti gunners want for the United STates........including self defense not being a reason to own a gun.....

Gun control laws work work on people who obey the law.......not on criminals and terrorists...
what is known about the terrorist and his firearm thanks

By tomorrow I guess we'll have another gay, bisexual, male prostitute, gender confused, irreligious schizo who'd just recently stopped taking his medication. So no worries :)

Whatever we do, we must not assign any culpability to Islam. That would be racist, xenophobic, and (gasp) intolerant!!

Maybe if you waited until the facts were out it wouldn't be racist. the thing is you clowns FUCKING love a terrorist attack so you can harp on about muslims.

I dont think shes suggesting genocide, i believe she wants muslims deported.

TO FUCKING WHERE??

There are 2 million german muslims. They're from germany. They didn't all just rock up in the last 18 months from Syria.
Back to Turkey, mostly... let Allah sort them out...
But they aren't turkish. So in direct violation of international law.

Weapon was a glock 17, i know that is very important to some of you.

literature concerned with amok in schools found,

classified as a classic amok run.

Last edited:
Kid seems to have been a lone nut. Bullied at school, had a pic of Anders Brevik as his whatsapp profile photo and no links to IS.

Lots of racists who screamed about deportations, decried doom and talked bullshit about "no go areas" and enclaves all look to have been wrong. Again.

Weapon was a glock 17, i know that is very important to some of you.

literature concerned with amok in schools found,

classified as a classic amok run.

Readily available in Poland I believe. I've fired one and they're stupidly easy to operate.

what is known about the terrorist and his firearm thanks

He had a pistol and said he bought it.

Forum List

Back