BREAKING! Speaker Kevin McCarthy Says Impeachment Inquiry of Joe Biden Being Prepared

Well it's about damn time. It's time to impeach a true Usurper who was illegally installed and get his crimes into the congressional historical record.

~~~~~~
Indeed, it`s abut time. McCarthy is well aware that the Senate will never have 2/3rd`s vote to concur with the evidence of impeachment. Still like the two faux impeachments of Trump they will remain in the history of American presidencies,

Well it's about damn time. It's time to impeach a true Usurper who was illegally installed and get his crimes into the congressional historical record.

After what the Dims did to Trump twice, all over less than nothing, I am content to engage in a little symbolism here. I know it would be pointless, with our vermin-scum liberal Dumbocrap US Senate, but WTF?

I said it before: these scumbag DIms need to learn this lesson in the only language they give a shit about: power. The GOP House CAN impeach the senile old fuck. At this point, therefore, they damn well should.

After what the Dims did to Trump twice, all over less than nothing, I am content to engage in a little symbolism here. I know it would be pointless, with our vermin-scum liberal Dumbocrap US Senate, but WTF?

I said it before: these scumbag DIms need to learn this lesson in the only language they give a shit about: power. The GOP House CAN impeach the senile old fuck. At this point, therefore, they damn well should.
Get to it

I concur totally.

Forum List

Back