BREAKING: Special Counsel @RobertMueIIer Worked With Law Firm Representing Big Democrat Group

Trump is setting Mueller up to get charged with sedition and treason and wind up in Gitmo as an enemy combatant

Yeah, Frank, you go with that.

Seriously, if he even fires Mueller, he'll get impeached. And he's just dumb enough to try.

If that were true then why are you Brownshirt Democrat thugs trying so hard to get rid of him?

Because he's a mentally unstable man with his finger on the nuclear button?

Look, if it weren't for that, I'd be happy to let you guys twist in the wind until 2018, when you guys are going to lose the house and most of the governorships. The thing is, Trump can do a lot of damage until he's gotten rid of.

If Trump were removed tomorrow, Pence would come in with a lot of good will just by virtue of not being Trump.

Trump is setting Mueller up to get charged with sedition and treason and wind up in Gitmo as an enemy combatant

Yeah, Frank, you go with that.

Seriously, if he even fires Mueller, he'll get impeached. And he's just dumb enough to try.

If that were true then why are you Brownshirt Democrat thugs trying so hard to get rid of him?

Because he's a mentally unstable man with his finger on the nuclear button?

Look, if it weren't for that, I'd be happy to let you guys twist in the wind until 2018, when you guys are going to lose the house and most of the governorships. The thing is, Trump can do a lot of damage until he's gotten rid of.

If Trump were removed tomorrow, Pence would come in with a lot of good will just by virtue of not being Trump.
Not a thing of what you just said was worth the bandwidth it takes to display it.

Trump didn't put him there

Rosenstein who is an Obama leftover did

Not good

Not good at all.

You people should study your messiah better:

Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 6.33.11 AM.png

Let me guess…fake news strikes again right?

Then Breitbart is in on it too.

Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 6.36.39 AM.png

Now that you’ve been told what to think, what do you think of Mr. Rosenstein?

You mean a cheating, lying pig that used the tax payer provider public house and place of national business to pull his sordid cigar dipping sexual shenanigans with some little tart?

And why is any of that your business? Seriously, how did knowing that really change your life in any way?

You think that Clinton was the first President to cheat on his wife?

Infidelity In The White House: U.S. Presidents And Their Many Mistresses
It's my business because he pulled that shit on my time as my taxes were paying his wages, in my tax payer provided house, while he should have been working, as he cheated on his wife and then LIED about it.

That is not the behavior of a PRESIDENT. Oh wait... I guess that kind of perverted, immoral, low life CRAP is all fine and dandy with you progs, but then again, that's why you people have been getting your asses handed to you in elections since 2010, and yes, you're STILL losing, and the losing will continue, because people are getting sick of you liberal fascists and your BS.

It's my business because he pulled that shit on my time as my taxes were paying his wages, in my tax payer provided house, while he should have been working, as he cheated on his wife and then LIED about it.

So the guy is supposed to be working 24/7? We make them public servants, not public slaves...

Frankly, I'm happy with the work Clinton did in the 1990's. My pay doubled, my property values doubled, things were kind of awesome when Bill was in the White House.

That is not the behavior of a PRESIDENT. Oh wait... I guess that kind of perverted, immoral, low life CRAP is all fine and dandy with you progs, but then again, that's why you people have been getting your asses handed to you in elections since 2010, and yes, you're STILL losing, and the losing will continue, because people are getting sick of you liberal fascists and your BS.

Buddy, you lost in 2012 and 2016. I hate to keep breaking that to you.

And 2018 is going to be a bloodbath for you guys.

But, here's the thing. I'm fine with a president lying about getting some on the side. I'm less cool with a president lying about another country having weapons they don't have and getting hundreds of thousands of people killed.

Nobody died because Clinton got a beej.

So the guy is supposed to be working 24/7? We make them public servants, not public slaves...

Frankly, I'm happy with the work Clinton did in the 1990's. My pay doubled, my property values doubled, things were kind of awesome when Bill was in the White House.

But, here's the thing. I'm fine with a president lying about getting some on the side. I'm less cool with a president lying about another country having weapons they don't have and getting hundreds of thousands of people killed.

The "guy," is supposed to work while IN THE OVAL OFFICE, not DIDDLE some little TROLLOP. What part about that is so HARD for you to grasp? Had the PIG took the little PIG to some flea bag no tell motel, like he did all while Gov of the chicken state, I probably wouldn't have given a crap.

And buddy, you people have LOST over a THOUSAND SEATS OF POWER since 2010, and there's NO sign it's going to change. In fact, when a republican tunes up a snowflake that's in his face in MT, that just ASSURES he gets elected.

So you thinking that just MAGICALLY you people are going to WIN a bunch of seats of power back is just a JOKE. At this point, all indications are that you will continue to LOSE.

There is no question about his impartiality. Trump's Justice Department determined that he had no conflicts of interest. Take your whiny little ass and quit lying.
There is no question that he's a hack.

There is no question you are a hack. A majority of voters believe Trump tried to stop the Russia investigation by firing Comey.

They believe that only because that's what the fake news has been telling them for the last month. There isn't a shred of actual evidence to support it. There has never been any evidence produced by this witch hunt.
This whole believing what they are told is the climate change of politics.

How can you possibly know that? Waco, delay in taking action in Bosnia, the first world trade bombing....etc. How can you know which happened because Billy boy was distracted, either with that woman, Monica Lewinski or in the cover up?

Not good

Not good at all.

View attachment 133411

View attachment 133412

He served 8 years for Hussein Obama .....he should have been among the 46 US prosecutors leftover from the Obama administration that were ordered to resign.

The man carries too much baggage and doesn't belong in this Administration.

That's my opinion at least. ;)

He was appointed by a leftwing hack.
rosenstein is a leftwing hack?
That's what I said, isn't it?
yeah, but you are spectacularly wrong all the time.
Name one time I was wrong.
almost every post of yours in this thread, boy. for starters.
You can't just say "you're wrong." You have to prove it. We aren't going to take your word for it, strangely enough.

So prove something I said is wrong.

Not good

Not good at all.

View attachment 133411

View attachment 133412

He served 8 years for Hussein Obama .....he should have been among the 46 US prosecutors leftover from the Obama administration that were ordered to resign.

Thanks for your input but since you didn’t know that Trump appointed him…your opinion is, how should we say, not enlightened.

Not good

Not good at all.

View attachment 133411

View attachment 133412

Thanks for your input but since you didn’t know that Trump appointed him…your opinion is, how should we say, not enlightened.

You can stick your opinion where the sun doesn't shine !!!

Do you suppose any Dims will give a rat's ass about this obvious conflict of interest?
Mewler is obviously nothing more than a leftwing hack who has been given a license to run a witch hunt against the President.

BREAKING: Special Counsel @RobertMueIIer Worked With Law Firm Representing Big Democrat Group - GotNews

Eric Schmidt, billionaire chair of Alphabet, Inc. the parent company of Google, led a massive fundraising drive in December for leftist analytics firm Civis Analytics, represented by a law firm that partnered with Justice Department special prosecutor Robert Mueller—raising questions about Mueller’s impartiality in his so-called “Russia probe” into President Donald J. Trump’s campaign.

In March 2014, WilmerHale announced Mueller would join its firm as a partner. Mueller left his position in May after the DOJ appointed him as a special prosecutor to look into alleged “ties” between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

WilmerHale represented Civis Analytics during a $22 million fundraising drive Schmidt in part led.
But of course. The dems aren't going to load an investigation with people that won't tow the line.

You can't just say "you're wrong." You have to prove it. We aren't going to take your word for it, strangely enough.

I already did, repeatedly. Neither mueller nor rosenstein are leftwing hacks, and the first thing rosenstein did was not to appoint mueller, since he had to recommend firing comey first. Further questions, retard?

same goes for you dipstick ... prove youre right.

Appointed by trump and gushed over by trump, Spicey, Huckster's daughter.

OTOH, trump's attorney who made the mistake and lie laden statement is also paid by the second biggest bank in Russia. Do any of the trumpkins have a problem with that?

That's what I thought.

There is no question about his impartiality. Trump's Justice Department determined that he had no conflicts of interest. Take your whiny little ass and quit lying.
There is no question that he's a hack.

There is no question you are a hack. A majority of voters believe Trump tried to stop the Russia investigation by firing Comey.

Nothing there no matter how much you keep digging.........the democrats wanted comey fired.....then he fired him...and then have been milking that ever since....

Not good

Not good at all.

View attachment 133411

View attachment 133412

You can stick your opinion where the sun doesn't shine !!!

And you can go fuck yourself too.

Sorry, you’re a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back