BREAKING: Special Counsel @RobertMueIIer Worked With Law Firm Representing Big Democrat Group

Trump didn't put him there

Rosenstein who is an Obama leftover did

Not good

Not good at all.

You people should study your messiah better:

View attachment 133411

Let me guess…fake news strikes again right?

Then Breitbart is in on it too.

View attachment 133412

Now that you’ve been told what to think, what do you think of Mr. Rosenstein?

He served 8 years for Hussein Obama .....he should have been among the 46 US prosecutors leftover from the Obama administration that were ordered to resign.

The man carries too much baggage and doesn't belong in this Administration.

That's my opinion at least. ;)

Thanks for your input but since you didn’t know that Trump appointed him…your opinion is, how should we say, not enlightened.

You can stick your opinion where the sun doesn't shine !!!

And you can go fuck yourself too.

Sorry, you’re a fucking idiot.

^^^

There is no question about his impartiality. Trump's Justice Department determined that he had no conflicts of interest. Take your whiny little ass and quit lying.
Even a 6th grader knows the difference between an opinion and a lie.

You trying to dethrone Rderp as the dumbest hack on the board?

IMG_0344.JPG
Do you suppose any Dims will give a rat's ass about this obvious conflict of interest?
Mewler is obviously nothing more than a leftwing hack who has been given a license to run a witch hunt against the President.

BREAKING: Special Counsel @RobertMueIIer Worked With Law Firm Representing Big Democrat Group - GotNews

Eric Schmidt, billionaire chair of Alphabet, Inc. the parent company of Google, led a massive fundraising drive in December for leftist analytics firm Civis Analytics, represented by a law firm that partnered with Justice Department special prosecutor Robert Mueller—raising questions about Mueller’s impartiality in his so-called “Russia probe” into President Donald J. Trump’s campaign.

In March 2014, WilmerHale announced Mueller would join its firm as a partner. Mueller left his position in May after the DOJ appointed him as a special prosecutor to look into alleged “ties” between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

WilmerHale represented Civis Analytics during a $22 million fundraising drive Schmidt in part led.
He supposedly did dirty work for Obama covering up the criminality committed by the green company Solyndra.
Supposedly? Lol. Jiminy Cricket says you're lying again.

Rep Adam Shiff:
"If the President fired Bob Mueller, Congress would immediately re-establish independent counsel and appoint Bob Mueller. Don't waste our time."

Pow. Right in the kisser!
Mueller is going nowhere. He's going to take down the turd..

There is no question about his impartiality. Trump's Justice Department determined that he had no conflicts of interest. Take your whiny little ass and quit lying.
There is no question that he's a hack.
There is no question that he's a hack.

There is no question you are a hack. A majority of voters believe Trump tried to stop the Russia investigation by firing Comey.
Typical leftist terd. Quotes manufactured polling numbers in place of facts. The DC system is corrupt and they're fighting hard to keep it that way.
You deplorables are scared shitless of Bob Mueller. He's a man of great integrity, honesty and nonpartisan to the core. Those qualities scare you. He's the antiTrump..

That's what I said, isn't it?
yeah, but you are spectacularly wrong all the time.
Name one time I was wrong.
almost every post of yours in this thread, boy. for starters.
You can't just say "you're wrong." You have to prove it. We aren't going to take your word for it, strangely enough.

So prove something I said is wrong.
I already did, repeatedly. Neither mueller nor rosenstein are leftwing hacks, and the first thing rosenstein did was not to appoint mueller, since he had to recommend firing comey first. Further questions, retard?

They are leftwing hacks, so you are dead wrong.

Rep Adam Shiff:
"If the President fired Bob Mueller, Congress would immediately re-establish independent counsel and appoint Bob Mueller. Don't waste our time."

A Republican Congress would re-establish independent counsel and appoint Bob Mewler? I hardly think so.

yeah, but you are spectacularly wrong all the time.
You can't just say "you're wrong." You have to prove it. We aren't going to take your word for it, strangely enough.

I already did, repeatedly. Neither mueller nor rosenstein are leftwing hacks, and the first thing rosenstein did was not to appoint mueller, since he had to recommend firing comey first. Further questions, retard?

Lol, fat face. And what about the first act of rosenstein?

Lol, fat face. And what about the first act of rosenstein?
not important.

Rep Adam Shiff:

A Republican Congress would re-establish independent counsel and appoint Bob Mewler? I hardly think so.
Adam Schiff has a lot of pull. But of course you don't know that. But what most know, both R's and D's is that there is no one more qualified than Mueller..
IF you think your thin skinned whiny little bitch will be able to keep firing anyone who investigates him, you're not thinking clearly.

Rep Adam Shiff:

Adam Schiff has a lot of pull. But of course you don't know that. But what most know, both R's and D's is that there is no one more qualified than Mueller..
IF you think your thin skinned whiny little bitch will be able to keep firing anyone who investigates him, you're not thinking clearly.

Schiff has no pull with Republicans. End of story.

There are hundreds of people who are qualified to do the job who aren't obvious political hacks like Mewler.

Rep Adam Shiff:

There are hundreds of people who are qualified to do the job who aren't obvious political hacks like Mewler.
You're truly an idiot and know nothing of Mueller's resume... none the less how to even spell his name.
Any qualified impartial person who could take the special counsel's job would be demonized by Hannity and his slime buddies like you.
Save your energy. Mueller's going nowhere.

This is what knownothing's call a hack:
Mueller has shown the potential to defy the powers-that-be. He was among the individuals in the Justice Department who assembled at Attorney General John Ashcroft’s hospital bedside in 2004 to block the Bush White House’s attempt to renew a surveillance policy that Mueller and others, including James Comey, deemed to be illegal. In addition, as director of the FBI, he made the decision to withdraw the FBI from terrorism interrogations that involved torture.

An aide at the White House said today every time Trump is watching TV and the Russian probe comes on TV he starts yelling at the TV.

Makes me smile..

Rep Adam Shiff:

You're truly an idiot and know nothing of Mueller's resume... none the less how to even spell his name.
Any qualified impartial person who could take the special counsel's job would be demonized by Hannity and his slime buddies like you.
Save your energy. Mueller's going nowhere.

Liberal Dictionary:
====================================================
Impartial - liberal
qualified - liberal

mewl
myo͞ol/
verb
verb: mewl; 3rd person present: mewls; past tense: mewled; past participle: mewled; gerund or present participle: mewling
(especially of a baby) cry feebly or querulously; whimper.
"dozens of mewling babies"
synonyms: whimper, cry, whine;
literarypule
"the baby fretted and mewled"

This is what knownothing's call a hack:
Mueller has shown the potential to defy the powers-that-be. He was among the individuals in the Justice Department who assembled at Attorney General John Ashcroft’s hospital bedside in 2004 to block the Bush White House’s attempt to renew a surveillance policy that Mueller and others, including James Comey, deemed to be illegal. In addition, as director of the FBI, he made the decision to withdraw the FBI from terrorism interrogations that involved torture.

In other words, he's a leftwing political hack. Thanks for confirming it.

Forum List

Back