BREAKING: Special Counsel @RobertMueIIer Worked With Law Firm Representing Big Democrat Group

Nice. Guy serves in Iraq, comes home with PTSD, gets arrested in Mexico for a year just for making a wrong turn, beaten, tortured, nearly commits suicide there, and your point is? So what if the guy got busted smoking a joint? What has any of that to do with the fact that Trump tried to help the guy out???

Except he didn't make a wrong turn. He was caught trying to smuggle THIS into Mexico

Marine_Arms_Tijuana-825x402.jpg

The POS trump has no heart has no conscience he's for himself 1st,2nd and 3rd
And then you fall back on your hurt feelings... Trump cant control how you feel. That's on you. Time to grow up and be an adult.. I don't give a damn about your feelings.
You grow up and realize you have a con man in the WH Worse than Nixon
LOL

The Con Woman you supported gave away 20% of our uranium to RUSSIA and the reaped over 157 million dollars into her foundations.. that then disappeared... YOU SHOULD REMOVE YOUR BLINDERS..
Is your middle name Joe?? Hillary gave away 20% is pure repub BS

apparently joe missed one of the hundreds of times the clinton/uranium horseshit has been TOTALLY DEBUNKED.

sorry joey.

Totally debunked? What does that mean in Liberaleze:

With regards to any individuals at Uranium One who donated to the Clinton Foundation, Ian Telfer, the company’s chairman, was found. His donations through the Fernwood Foundation included $1 million reported in 2009, the year his company appealed to the American Embassy to help it keep its mines in Kazakhstan; $250,000 in 2010, the year the Russians sought majority control; as well as $600,000 in 2011 and $500,000 in 2012. Whether that strongly indicates ties is debatable.
(Taken from a B2c article quoting Snopes)

So, they say the matter is debatable, not totally debunked. Seems that is a LOT MORE TIE to Hillary and Russia than ANYTHING found on Trump or his people at all, and most of you are claiming an IRON-CLAD case against Trump!

Nice. Guy serves in Iraq, comes home with PTSD, gets arrested in Mexico for a year just for making a wrong turn, beaten, tortured, nearly commits suicide there, and your point is? So what if the guy got busted smoking a joint? What has any of that to do with the fact that Trump tried to help the guy out???

Except he didn't make a wrong turn. He was caught trying to smuggle THIS into Mexico

Marine_Arms_Tijuana-825x402.jpg

GARBAGE! He had just returned from the Middle East and was on his way to San Diego moving there with EVERYTHING HE OWNED. He got stuck in a very poorly marked lane to Mexico that appeared to be for San Diego and there was no way to change lanes. He was forced to follow it into Mexico and when he got there, he told them what happened and declared the firearms in the back and that he just wanted to turn around and return to the states. He wasn't trying to smuggle anything you fucking liar. I have far more than that pictured an arms length from me right now and if I was moving somewhere with everything I had, there would be even more. What you see in the photo is nothing to a combat soldier, that is what you carry on your person as you walk about! Tahmooressi was fucked up, he had PTSD real bad and the guy was having issues. He made a mistake and it almost cost him his life.

GARBAGE! He had just returned from the Middle East and was on his way to San Diego moving there with EVERYTHING HE OWNED. He got stuck in a very poorly marked lane to Mexico that appeared to be for San Diego and there was no way to change lanes. He was forced to follow it into Mexico and when he got there, he told them what happened and declared the firearms in the back and that he just wanted to turn around and return to the states.

Right. You see, here's the problem with that... He also claimed he had never been in Mexico before, when in fact he had crossed the border several times.

The Complex Case of a US Marine Held for 'Accidentally' Taking Guns to Mexico | VICE News

Mexican authorities stopped Tahmooressi on the night of March 31 after he had entered Mexico with a 5.56-caliber rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun, and a .45-caliber pistol, as well as more than 400 rounds of ammunition. Alejandro González Guilbot, chief Mexican customs officer at the Tijuana-San Ysidro border, told VICE News that the firearms found on Tahmooressi were not locked in a container, out of reach, and unloaded, as required by California law.

Tahmooressi initially told Mexican authorities that he had never been to Mexico and was unfamiliar with the area.

Later news reports, however, revealed that he had in fact visited the country on at least one previous occasion. In addition, his mother, Jill Tahmooressi, told VICE News that the reservist had been to Tijuana at least once before to party with friends, and that she was aware of a girlfriend whom Andrew had met in church, who is from Tijuana but is a US citizen living in San Diego.

Oh, it gets better. IN addition to this guy getting arrested in Mexico and Indiana, he also got arrested in Georgia for a DUI. Outstanding fucking citizen.

The 26-year-old Tahmooressi, who lists his home as Daytona Beach, Fla., was held in jail overnight and then released Thursday after posting a $4,000 property bond.

Yup. Solid citizen.

I have far more than that pictured an arms length from me right now and if I was moving somewhere with everything I had, there would be even more.

If you have that many guns, you have problems...

GARBAGE! He had just returned from the Middle East and was on his way to San Diego moving there with EVERYTHING HE OWNED. He got stuck in a very poorly marked lane to Mexico that appeared to be for San Diego and there was no way to change lanes. He was forced to follow it into Mexico and when he got there, he told them what happened and declared the firearms in the back and that he just wanted to turn around and return to the states.

Right. You see, here's the problem with that... He also claimed he had never been in Mexico before, when in fact he had crossed the border several times.

The Complex Case of a US Marine Held for 'Accidentally' Taking Guns to Mexico | VICE News

Mexican authorities stopped Tahmooressi on the night of March 31 after he had entered Mexico with a 5.56-caliber rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun, and a .45-caliber pistol, as well as more than 400 rounds of ammunition. Alejandro González Guilbot, chief Mexican customs officer at the Tijuana-San Ysidro border, told VICE News that the firearms found on Tahmooressi were not locked in a container, out of reach, and unloaded, as required by California law.

Tahmooressi initially told Mexican authorities that he had never been to Mexico and was unfamiliar with the area.

Later news reports, however, revealed that he had in fact visited the country on at least one previous occasion. In addition, his mother, Jill Tahmooressi, told VICE News that the reservist had been to Tijuana at least once before to party with friends, and that she was aware of a girlfriend whom Andrew had met in church, who is from Tijuana but is a US citizen living in San Diego.

Oh, it gets better. IN addition to this guy getting arrested in Mexico and Indiana, he also got arrested in Georgia for a DUI. Outstanding fucking citizen.

The 26-year-old Tahmooressi, who lists his home as Daytona Beach, Fla., was held in jail overnight and then released Thursday after posting a $4,000 property bond.

Yup. Solid citizen.

I have far more than that pictured an arms length from me right now and if I was moving somewhere with everything I had, there would be even more.

If you have that many guns, you have problems...

I DON'T CARE whether any of that is true or false!!!!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO with my point------ that Trump was a charitable person who gives to many selfless things and he tries to stay quiet on most of them! I don't care if Tahmooressi swings from a chandelier naked! GOD! Doesn't anyone on this forum even READ???

I DON'T CARE whether any of that is true or false!!!!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO with my point------ that Trump was a charitable person who gives to many selfless things and he tries to stay quiet on most of them! I don't care if Tahmooressi swings from a chandelier naked! GOD! Doesn't anyone on this forum even READ???

Well, yeah, let's look at that.

Tahmooressi was portrayed in the wingnut mmedia as an American hero who as arrested by mean old brown people.

Not a serial fuckup who the Marines couldn't discharge fast enough, which is what they did.

But since his story feeds the racist assholes who live in mortal terror a Mexican might date their daughter.....he was happy to pay the guy m oney. Until he kept fucking up anyway.

Do you suppose any Dims will give a rat's ass about this obvious conflict of interest?
Mewler is obviously nothing more than a leftwing hack who has been given a license to run a witch hunt against the President.

BREAKING: Special Counsel @RobertMueIIer Worked With Law Firm Representing Big Democrat Group - GotNews

Eric Schmidt, billionaire chair of Alphabet, Inc. the parent company of Google, led a massive fundraising drive in December for leftist analytics firm Civis Analytics, represented by a law firm that partnered with Justice Department special prosecutor Robert Mueller—raising questions about Mueller’s impartiality in his so-called “Russia probe” into President Donald J. Trump’s campaign.

In March 2014, WilmerHale announced Mueller would join its firm as a partner. Mueller left his position in May after the DOJ appointed him as a special prosecutor to look into alleged “ties” between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

WilmerHale represented Civis Analytics during a $22 million fundraising drive Schmidt in part led.
Progressives are all about hypocrisy... lol

Forum List

Back