BREAKING! Steve Scalise Takes Turn For Worst Post-Surgery...Now In Critical Condition

Happy about what ?

Crazy gun shooting sprees are thanks to righty policies .

Crazy shooting sprees are thanks to liberal policies that let thugs and mentally unbalanced free to roam the streets.

As for the guns, the second amendment allows those rights, not Republicans.

Throwing crazy people on the street is a conservative thing .

Gun rights are one thing. But the right would have no restriction even for some mentally ill people !
Which Republican voted to throw crazy people in the street?

So many problems could be alleviated if the jews would stop trying to load the country with non whites. Berny pops off about a Christian Nation and one day later a berny cheerleader stalks and shoots. Hey , joos and muzzers , religions of peace , my ass.

So many problems could be alleviated if the jews would stop trying to load the country with non whites. Berny pops off about a Christian Nation and one day later a berny cheerleader stalks and shoots. Hey , joos and muzzers , religions of peace , my ass.
I don't know why #RussianWrs get called anti-semitic. It's an unfair tag that seems to come out of nowhere.

I don't know why #RussianWrs get called anti-semitic. It's an unfair tag that seems to come out of nowhere.

Are you equating jew wise with "anti semitism"?

These fucking pseudocons are all hypocritical assholes. Anyone else want to whine about hateful rhetoric from the left?
View attachment 133179
Pretty much the symbol of what has happened to the Democratic party.
I think talking heads on both sides have been out of bounds. Scalise made some decent comments when Giffords got shot. I'm not aware of any dems in congress saying anything perpetuating violence. I don't think gop reps have perpetuated violence.

I don't think the dems should politicize this to push for gun control. But then I think gun regulation should be decided on the local level, with the fed cts providing guidance on what is the limit on regulations.

These fucking pseudocons are all hypocritical assholes. Anyone else want to whine about hateful rhetoric from the left?
View attachment 133179
Pretty much the symbol of what has happened to the Democratic party.
I think talking heads on both sides have been out of bounds. Scalise made some decent comments when Giffords got shot. I'm not aware of any dems in congress saying anything perpetuating violence. I don't think gop reps have perpetuated violence.

I don't think the dems should politicize this to push for gun control. But then I think gun regulation should be decided on the local level, with the fed cts providing guidance on what is the limit on regulations.
Seems to me this is a macro, top to bottom, left to right, cultural issue. The heated rhetoric is coming from pretty much EVERYWHERE.

I don't know if the spark for change can come from an event like this, or from congress choosing to come together, or from popular culture, or from some combination therein. It sure would be nice if this started something.

This is the predictable culmination of several months of hysterical vicious Democrat rhetoric & behavior, since Election Day. I've been warning about how dangerous their incitement is. I warned that people are gonna get hurt as a result of their unprecedented incitement campaign.

There will be more violence, unless Democrats are reigned in. Their hate rhetoric and behavior needs to be checked. Otherwise, more folks are gonna get hurt. It's time to start holding Democrats accountable for their behavior. And that goes especially for the Celebrities and Politicians who have really fueled the incitement.

Forum List

Back