BREAKING! Steve Scalise Takes Turn For Worst Post-Surgery...Now In Critical Condition

You obviously did not watch the full video and just read the title. Terry McAullife corrected himself to, "93 individuals a day", which is correct.

93 Americans die from firearms each day.

By the way, Terry McAullife is governor of Virginia thanks to Trump.

2012: Big name donors fuel McAuliffe's bid for Virginia governor

McAulffe is a fucking idiot that worked for that Slick Willy shithead and supported that Crooked Hillary asshole for President.
Yes, that's why Trump helped him get elected.

Careful, you're sounding more & more like the asshole who carried out this awful attack. Maybe it's time for you to seek some help? Maybe time to lay off Democrat Fake News?
I pointed out Trump helped get McAuliffe get elected, you fucking retard. Please explain how that is inciteful in any way.

Jesus H. Christ. Just how deep does your tard go?

Oh, I see. It makes your ass burn to find out once again your apprentice President is a huge fake.

Just pointing out that you're sounding more & more like the violent Democrat tard who carried out this attack. Just sayin.
Criticism is not incitement. If it was, you and Hannity and Limbaugh would all be in prison.

And it's protected speech, you little nazi turd.

Gun rights are one thing. But the right would have no restriction even for some mentally ill people !
Democrats would cry that it's discrimination, you know, like voter ID.

Trump recently rolled back a rule that would keep guns away from those who literally are applying for disability for mental illness !
Ignorant bigots think that a large percentage of mentally ill people are dangerous.

McAulffe is a fucking idiot that worked for that Slick Willy shithead and supported that Crooked Hillary asshole for President.

Careful, you're sounding more & more like the asshole who carried out this awful attack. Maybe it's time for you to seek some help? Maybe time to lay off Democrat Fake News?
I pointed out Trump helped get McAuliffe get elected, you fucking retard. Please explain how that is inciteful in any way.

Oh, I see. It makes your ass burn to find out once again your apprentice President is a huge fake.

Just pointing out that you're sounding more & more like the violent Democrat tard who carried out this attack. Just sayin.
Criticism is not incitement. If it was, you and Hannity and Limbaugh would all be in prison.

That hateful rhetoric just don't stop from you democrats, does it? The media lying 24/7 and you people. I hope the latest dimocrat victim pulls through.

Ignorant bigots think that a large percentage of mentally ill people are dangerous.

True..........Only those mentally ill folks who trump wants to allow to OPENLY buy assault weapons. LOL

That hateful rhetoric just don't stop from you democrats, does it? The media lying 24/7 and you people. I hope the latest dimocrat victim pulls through.
Hateful rhetoric you say, raging hypocrite? Really?

I hope Trump destroys the world.

Maybe her and Bergdhal can mate and have little traitor children?

Obama should face the gallows, like the Clintons but he won't.

More lies. Yes terrorists can be gotten rid of. Just kill them all along with liberals.

These fucking pseudocons are all hypocritical assholes.

Anyone else want to whine about hateful rhetoric from the left?

If I go to a Trump rally with a gun because Trump might do something fucking nuts, does that count as self-defense?

No, but it appears you are laying a good foundation for a “not guilty by reason of insanity” defense. You think ahead. I like that.

That hateful rhetoric just don't stop from you democrats, does it?
First, I'm not a democrat. I'm a Republican. Probably longer than you've been alive.

Second, we have you on record calling for the mayor of London to be assassinated. We have you on record calling for the hanging of Obama. We have you on record calling for the hanging of the Clintons. We have you on record calling for all liberals to be killed. We have you on record calling for all Democrats to be killed.

And that only took me a couple minutes to find.

So fuck you, c*nt. Fuck you and your fucking hypocritical weak-ass collection of dipshit friends who are destroying the Republican brand.

Last edited:

More lies. Yes terrorists can be gotten rid of. Just kill them all along with liberals.
Attempting to justify the lefts long history of violence, how leftist of you.

That hateful rhetoric just don't stop from you democrats, does it?
First, I'm not a democrat. I'm a Republican. Probably longer than you've been alive.

Second, we have you on record calling for the mayor of London to be assassinated. We have you on record calling for the hanging of Obama. We have you on record calling for the hanging of the Clintons. We have you on record calling for all liberals to be killed. We have you on record calling for all Democrats to be killed.

And that only took me a couple minutes to find.

So fuck you, c*nt. Fuck you and your fucking hypocritical weak-ass collection of dipshit friends who are destroying the Republican brand.
And I'm a black Eskimo.

You can't complain about "hateful rhetoric" while calling the media "liars" and referring to Democrats as "dimocrats", and expect to have anyone take you seriously.

Wow! You just looked at one of your kind calling for hanging Obama and the Clintons, the assassination of the mayor of London, the murder of all liberals and Democrats and you rush to defend him!

You are a very special kind of hypocritical retard.

Thank you so much for exposing your insanity.

Wow! You just looked at one of your kind calling for hanging Obama and the Clintons, the assassination of the mayor of London, the murder of all liberals and Democrats and you rush to defend him!

You are a very special kind of hypocritical retard.

Thank you so much for exposing your insanity.
Funny, because when was the last time we saw leftist blood on the ground?

You can't complain about "hateful rhetoric" while calling the media "liars" and referring to Democrats as "dimocrats", and expect to have anyone take you seriously.
Every Anti Trump rally shows the left loves violence.

There's never been an incident at this charity baseball game. So why was this year so different? The difference is, the Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day. If they aren't reigned in, more Democrat nutters will act on the constant incitement.

"Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day."

In league with the MSM filth who have also engaged in an unprecendented incitement campaign.

They all need to be rounded up like the diseased cattle that they are.

They've gone too far with the hate propaganda. Democrats, especially those in the Democrat Fake News, are responsible for this brutal attack. They've been inciting this kind of violence since Election Day.

Their collective wet dream is that a Leftist Maniac assassinates Donald Trump live on television, they are desperately doing all they can to incite the murder of Donald Trump.

They are perverted, twisted, mentally ill and very evil POS.

From now on anyone on Social Media or in the MSM who even hints at wanting Trump assassinated, they should be disappeared in the middle of the night.

Well, i don't know if i wanna go that far, but i do feel this constant Democrat incitement does need to be addressed. Democrats who spew incitement rhetoric do need to be held accountable. It's clearly gotten out of control.

It would be great fun if Martial Law was declared because of the actions of the Leftist Maniacs.

Just think of the delicious opportunity of what could be achieved.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I beg to differ.

Antifa does need classified as the terrorist organization that it is, though.

Make no mistake, they are Communo-fascists.

Is Steve Scalise in a more stable condition now, or is he still critical?
He went in critical and is still critical. Another guy too.

I read he is in stable condition now, after the operation, perhaps still not 100%...but in a more stable condition.

How 'bout a link?

it was a tweet of somebody who knows him .... I will have to find it again ...if I can

but you can go ahead and look for it yourself!:)

Forum List

Back