BREAKING! Steve Scalise Takes Turn For Worst Post-Surgery...Now In Critical Condition

It is awesome seeing all these usmb scumbags shedding their crocodile tears. What about telling it like it is, plain talk, no PC. Now it is inciting violence. Use the word "revolution", BAM, guilty. LOL
A liberal demanding plain talk? That's hilarious.

Gun rights are one thing. But the right would have no restriction even for some mentally ill people !
Democrats would cry that it's discrimination, you know, like voter ID.

Trump recently rolled back a rule that would keep guns away from those who literally are applying for disability for mental illness !
Lies. He rolled back one that banned people on SS Disability for ANY reason from having guns. My parents are on disability and as am I. NONE of us are on it for mental issues. Parents actually worked for 30 plus years so its technically SS like they are supposed to get.

upload_2017-6-14_20-45-59.png

Where have you been the last decade? Righties have been spewing the venum . It was their whole plan .

Have you looked at congress approval ratings? Their mantra is that the government is bad and corrupt.

There's never been an incident at this charity baseball game. So why was this year so different? The difference is, the Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day. If they aren't reigned in, more Democrat nutters will act on the constant incitement.

"Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day."

In league with the MSM filth who have also engaged in an unprecendented incitement campaign.

They all need to be rounded up like the diseased cattle that they are.

They've gone too far with the hate propaganda. Democrats, especially those in the Democrat Fake News, are responsible for this brutal attack. They've been inciting this kind of violence since Election Day.

Their collective wet dream is that a Leftist Maniac assassinates Donald Trump live on television, they are desperately doing all they can to incite the murder of Donald Trump.

They are perverted, twisted, mentally ill and very evil POS.

From now on anyone on Social Media or in the MSM who even hints at wanting Trump assassinated, they should be disappeared in the middle of the night.

You mean like Sarah Palin using a map with targeting crosshairs over Democrat voting Districts for "taking out" Democrats which resulted in Gabby Giffords being shot.

I think that "disappearing" Palin is not the worst idea ever but it does violate the Constitution and due process.

And then Trump said that Second Amendment types could deal with Clinton should she win the election. I'd definitely be for disappearing Donald Trump.

There's also the hundred of right wing terrorist attacks that have taken place since Trump was elected which your clown has called "false flag" attacks on synagogues, mosques, blacks, immigrants and Muslims.

It's obvious that the right wingers posting today have no regards for rights, freedoms or the Constitution.

Don't pretend otherwise.
You are a liar..

The maps Palin used did not "cause" Giffords attack.. That attack was done by one of your own left wing idiots.

You guys lie out your collective asses to further your agenda.. Any lie that pushes the narrative, no matter how insane, will do!

Trump Supports REACTED to your left wing hate and physical abuse.. When they retaliated, you say it was Trump who caused it.. Keep pushing for your left wing fantasies and continue your threats and violent acts, Its going to be a very bloody civil war...

Take some responsibility for your sides actions.. Your NOT A VICTIM NOR ARE YOUR CO-CONSPIRATORS.

Last edited:
There's never been an incident at this charity baseball game. So why was this year so different? The difference is, the Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day. If they aren't reigned in, more Democrat nutters will act on the constant incitement.

"Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day."

In league with the MSM filth who have also engaged in an unprecendented incitement campaign.

They've gone too far with the hate propaganda. Democrats, especially those in the Democrat Fake News, are responsible for this brutal attack. They've been inciting this kind of violence since Election Day.

Their collective wet dream is that a Leftist Maniac assassinates Donald Trump live on television, they are desperately doing all they can to incite the murder of Donald Trump.

From now on anyone on Social Media or in the MSM who even hints at wanting Trump assassinated, they should be disappeared in the middle of the night.

You mean like Sarah Palin using a map with targeting crosshairs over Democrat voting Districts for "taking out" Democrats which resulted in Gabby Giffords being shot.

I think that "disappearing" Palin is not the worst idea ever but it does violate the Constitution and due process.

And then Trump said that Second Amendment types could deal with Clinton should she win the election. I'd definitely be for disappearing Donald Trump.

There's also the hundred of right wing terrorist attacks that have taken place since Trump was elected which your clown has called "false flag" attacks on synagogues, mosques, blacks, immigrants and Muslims.

It's obvious that the right wingers posting today have no regards for rights, freedoms or the Constitution.

Don't pretend otherwise.
You are a liar..

The maps Palin used did not "cause" Giffords attack.. That attack was done by one of your own left wing idiots.

You guys lie out your collective asses to further your agenda.. Any lie that pushes the narrative, no matter how insane, will do!

Trump Supports REACTED to your left wing hate and physical abuse.. When they retaliate you say it was Trump who caused it.. Keep pushing for your left wing fantasies and continue your threats and violent act, Its going to be a very bloody civil war...

Take some responsibility for your sides actions.. You NOT A VICTIM NOR OR YOUR CO-CONSPIRATORS.
Awesome doublespeak. Are you drunk?

I wish Trump and the republican base didn't promote violence so much and would promote being nice to people and helping people. I try but what am I? We need to stop this shit and be civilize.

When they were pushing, shoving and punching people at rallies they all said they deserved it. Lo and behold those excuses didn't calm the masses. Who would've known?
SO your side throwing urine and eggs then assaulting and taunting didn't have anything to do with our response ?

You fucking idiots wont take any responsibility for the incitement??.. Fuck you! Now grow up cupcake..

Don't pretend otherwise.
You are a liar..

Trump Supports REACTED to your left wing hate and physical abuse.. When they retaliate you say it was Trump who caused it.. Keep pushing for your left wing fantasies and continue your threats and violent act, Its going to be a very bloody civil war...

Take some responsibility for your sides actions.. You NOT A VICTIM NOR OR YOUR CO-CONSPIRATORS.
Wow.. Not intelligent enough to read.. You really should lay off the booze and drugs..

Don't pretend otherwise.
You are a liar..

Wow.. Not intelligent enough to read.. You really should lay off the booze and drugs..
Wow, a NO, YOU. Please tell me, considering how you explained all the above about Causing Something, how the shooting in alexandria was caused, and by whom.

Gun rights are one thing. But the right would have no restriction even for some mentally ill people !

Trump recently rolled back a rule that would keep guns away from those who literally are applying for disability for mental illness !
Lies. He rolled back one that banned people on SS Disability for ANY reason from having guns. My parents are on disability and as am I. NONE of us are on it for mental issues. Parents actually worked for 30 plus years so its technically SS like they are supposed to get.

I believe it flagged people on disability who had rep payees . As in people people so mental they can't even be in control of their own money .

...at a person? Is that your point?
Hey, if using the word "revolution" qualifies for inciting violence, then the above certainly qualifies. Even without the sudden pc shift attempted today by whining opportunist scumbags, the above is at least very bad form for political discourse. But it is ok, only democrats are to blame for the current atmosphere.

I wish Trump and the republican base didn't promote violence so much and would promote being nice to people and helping people. I try but what am I? We need to stop this shit and be civilize.

When they were pushing, shoving and punching people at rallies they all said they deserved it. Lo and behold those excuses didn't calm the masses. Who would've known?
SO your side throwing urine and eggs then assaulting and taunting didn't have anything to do with our response ?

You fucking idiots wont take any responsibility for the incitement??.. Fuck you! Now grow up cupcake..

See? It's never your fault sweet cheeks. Even when no one throws anything you seem to see urine and eggs in your mind.

But just look at what that sowed. Karma is a bit cheaper and she doesn't care for your excuses.

Hey, if using the word "revolution" qualifies for inciting violence, then the above certainly qualifies. Even without the sudden pc shift attempted today by whining opportunist scumbags, the above is at least very bad form for political discourse. But it is ok, only democrats are to blame for the current atmosphere.
You're a fool. Shooting a gun doesn't imply murder. Plus many on the left have taken revolution to mean violence. If that's a problem go straighten them out.

I believe it flagged people on disability who had rep payees . As in people people so mental they can't even be in control of their own money .
Or elderly that they need a payee. Still have right to defend themselves.

Many libs can't handle their money regardless of age.

You're a fool. Shooting a gun doesn't imply murder. Plus many on the left have taken revolution to mean violence. If that's a problem go straighten them out.
Hahahaha. Of course, in one scenario nothing is implied, or incited, or caused. But depending on the target, that changes superquickly. Then everything is implied and caused. Hahahahaha.

Forum List

Back