BREAKING! Steve Scalise Takes Turn For Worst Post-Surgery...Now In Critical Condition

Is Steve Scalise in a more stable condition now, or is he still critical?

I wish Trump and the republican base didn't promote violence so much and would promote being nice to people and helping people. I try but what am I? We need to stop this shit and be civilize.

When they were pushing, shoving and punching people at rallies they all said they deserved it. Lo and behold those excuses didn't calm the masses. Who would've known?

Trumps comments were in response to democrats threatening people. Like I said, there is no middle ground with you.

The one third of Americans who own a gun are having to defend themselves 6,850 times a day, according to a source of all tard statistics.

This means the two-thirds of Americans who do not have guns are being killed at a rate of 13,700 times a day.

By Muslims.

You can't go to 7-Eleven or wash your car in your driveway without being shot at. It's a jungle out there!

Hope that you're being sarcastic.

This is a RW lie that just keeps getting innocent people killed.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Crazy gun shooting sprees are thanks to righty policies .
Where do these Democrat fanatics get the idea that legislation will reduce gun crimes?

They've been imposing so-called "gun control" laws on us for decades. And every time they do, gun crimes virtually never go down. Far more often, they go up. Do these people even know that? Are they ever bothering to check on the results of the laws they keep imposing?

All the gun laws do, is disarm the law-abiding. Criminals apparently decline to obey them. (patiently) That's why they're called criminals.

BTW, the people passing the laws, are also criminals. They are flatly violating the Constitution, the 2nd amendment in particular. If they would stop doing that, gun deaths WOULD go down... at last.

If people were allowed to carry weapons (especially concealed), most of them still wouldn't bother. But a few would... and the criminals would know that somewhere in the crowd were probably a few people who could and would shoot back. And the criminals could never know where the bullet would come from. Many would have second thoughts about committing their crime at all. And the gun-crime rate would do down... without a shot being fired, and with nobody killed, injured, or even threatened.

The Democrats are consistently against that position. Why on earth do they want to avoid the only solution that has consistently worked? The laws they do favor, do nothing but make the criminals safer in his work.

The only gun laws that have actually "worked", was when a nation completely bans guns, and often go door to door to forcibly confiscate everybody's personal defense weapons. Barack Obama even praised this policy, when he announced he admired the policies of Australia and England. Both of those are island nations with no easy borders with other countries, and both virtually banned and confiscated all their law-abiding subjects' guns. And crimes are rising steadily in both places.

Anything short of such a complete ban and confiscation, simply leaves gun in the hands of criminals while disarming the law-abiding. And gun crimes have persisted anyway, especially with innocent people unable to fight back.

Is this what the Democrats have in mind for law-abiding Americans, too? Especially since we have huge, long borders with two major countries where guns can be brought in easily and in quantities, by anyone who cares to ignore the laws?

All we really need to do is pass a law making murder illegal. Why haven't they done this yet? And if I'm wrong and there is a law against murder then it's not working so we need to pass another law against murder.

Well he won. But the fact is the Trump supporters threatened violence. In this crazy some crazy fk shot a bunch of people. It's not partisan.
No they did not! Take to the streets can mean protest marches. What yew libtards did though was march, spew hatred, burn stores, break windows, throw bricks, attack Trump supporters, scream for impeachment, propagate lies, and just general bullshittery. Now! One of yours tried to murder Republican congressmen. You must be proud.
Did you say "scream for impeachment"? Why yes! yes you did.

As for trying to murder a Congresscitter, I've already pointed out Sarah Palin literally putting a target on Gabby Giffords before she was shot.

Here's a tiny, tiny, tiny sampling of this forum from 2009 through 2016. Enjoy the karma, baby.

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama
Nice list, which ones were US Congress men or women?
Gabby Giffords, dumbass.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010

Sarah Palin Criticized Over Gabrielle Giffords Presence on "Target List"
Fucktard! Palin designated democrat areas she wanted to win with little targets! She never targeted a democrat and especially Gabby Gifford. This is what I mean when I mention libtard bullshittery!
jesse-kelly-giffords-m16-event.jpg

Trumps comments were in response to democrats threatening people. Like I said, there is no middle ground with you.

136 mass shootings since the cheeto took office after saying he'd pay the legal bills for any of his fans who killed those who don't like him but this is the first time he's spoken to the nation.

Not a word about the other mass shooting today.
Nothing about children shot dead.
Silence about the daily slaughter caused by the gun nutters.

But, sure nuff, HRH TrumpleThinSkin took time out from writing love notes to Pooting and shoving chocolate cake in his fat face and actually pretended to be prez.

Golfing weekend starts tomorrow.

[emoji90]

Happy about what ?

Crazy gun shooting sprees are thanks to righty policies .

Crazy shooting sprees are thanks to liberal policies that let thugs and mentally unbalanced free to roam the streets.

As for the guns, the second amendment allows those rights, not Republicans.

Throwing crazy people on the street is a conservative thing .

Gun rights are one thing. But the right would have no restriction even for some mentally ill people !
Throwing crazy people on the street is an ACLU thing.

136 mass shootings since the cheeto took office after saying he'd pay the legal bills for any of his fans who killed those who don't like him but this is the first time he's spoken to the nation.

But, sure nuff, HRH TrumpleThinSkin took time out from writing love notes to Pooting and shoving chocolate cake in his fat face and actually pretended to be prez.

[emoji90]

More lies from the shooting inciting left. Trump said he'd pay the legal bills if someone punched a DEMOCRAT criminal throwing things. Can't stop lying. When will you guys incite another shooter?

Incitement. Democrats will have to be investigated and held accountable for their constant incitement since Election Day. They are 100% responsible for this brutal attack.

I found this about Rep. Steve Scalise's condition..... he was shot in the hip but is now stable and undergoing surgery for his wound.

Hope it is so. Prayers for him.

[emoji90]

Your infantile rants are no longer worth reading.

I found this about Rep. Steve Scalise's condition..... he was shot in the hip but is now stable and undergoing surgery for his wound.

Hope it is so. Prayers for him.
That is the info you found?

It is awesome seeing all these usmb scumbags shedding their crocodile tears. What about telling it like it is, plain talk, no PC. Now it is inciting violence. Use the word "revolution", BAM, guilty. LOL

Forum List

Back