BREAKING! Steve Scalise Takes Turn For Worst Post-Surgery...Now In Critical Condition

You mean like Sarah Palin using a map with targeting crosshairs over Democrat voting Districts for "taking out" Democrats which resulted in Gabby Giffords being shot.
Only the deranged left said that, those were political targets. There's no leftist lie you haven't bought.

But who did take to the streets? Huh?
Well he won. But the fact is the Trump supporters threatened violence. In this crazy some crazy fk shot a bunch of people. It's not partisan.
No they did not! Take to the streets can mean protest marches. What yew libtards did though was march, spew hatred, burn stores, break windows, throw bricks, attack Trump supporters, scream for impeachment, propagate lies, and just general bullshittery. Now! One of yours tried to murder Republican congressmen. You must be proud.
Did you say "scream for impeachment"? Why yes! yes you did.

As for trying to murder a Congresscitter, I've already pointed out Sarah Palin literally putting a target on Gabby Giffords before she was shot.

Here's a tiny, tiny, tiny sampling of this forum from 2009 through 2016. Enjoy the karma, baby.

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama
Nice list, which ones were US Congress men or women?
Gabby Giffords, dumbass.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010

Sarah Palin Criticized Over Gabrielle Giffords Presence on "Target List"

It doesn't make this rabid Democrat incitement since Election Day, right. They've promoted such violent attacks. They should be held accountable. I truly hope that happens.

Happy about what ?

Crazy gun shooting sprees are thanks to righty policies .

I'm hardly shocked that all day long I've been seeing Marxists blame the victim. I truly hope you people as a whole become more and more vocal with these opinions so the whole country can hear what kind of people you and your party really are.

Well even if Scalise survives this shooting today then he won't be around much longer. According to that Democrat idiot Terry McAulffie, who is the Moon Bat governor of Virginia, 93 million Americans are killed each day by gunfire. He will be dead in three or four days.

You obviously did not watch the full video and just read the title. Terry McAullife corrected himself to, "93 individuals a day", which is correct.

93 Americans die from firearms each day.

By the way, Terry McAullife is governor of Virginia thanks to Trump.

2012: Big name donors fuel McAuliffe's bid for Virginia governor

Donald Trump is just one of many big name donors funding Terry McAuliffe's campaign to win the Virginia governor's mansion this fall, according to newly released financial disclosure reports - and he isn't even among the most generous givers.

McAulffe is a fucking idiot that worked for that Slick Willy shithead and supported that Crooked Hillary asshole for President. He will tell any lie or say anything that is false. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about firearms. He is an embarrassment to the state of Virginia.

Happy about what ?

I'm hardly shocked that all day long I've been seeing Marxists blame the victim. I truly hope you people as a whole become more and more vocal with these opinions so the whole country can hear what kind of people you and your party really are.

They're despicable folks. The Democrats have incited these kinds of violent attacks. I truly think most Americans see that.

Well even if Scalise survives this shooting today then he won't be around much longer. According to that Democrat idiot Terry McAulffie, who is the Moon Bat governor of Virginia, 93 million Americans are killed each day by gunfire. He will be dead in three or four days.

You obviously did not watch the full video and just read the title. Terry McAullife corrected himself to, "93 individuals a day", which is correct.

Donald Trump is just one of many big name donors funding Terry McAuliffe's campaign to win the Virginia governor's mansion this fall, according to newly released financial disclosure reports - and he isn't even among the most generous givers.

McAulffe is a fucking idiot that worked for that Slick Willy shithead and supported that Crooked Hillary asshole for President.

Yes, that's why Trump helped McAuliffe get elected in 2012.

More from Trump:

"I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president. And I think Bill Clinton was a great president."

"You know you look at the country then ... The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean, we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy."

"A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you."

But who did take to the streets? Huh?
Well he won. But the fact is the Trump supporters threatened violence. In this crazy some crazy fk shot a bunch of people. It's not partisan.
No they did not! Take to the streets can mean protest marches. What yew libtards did though was march, spew hatred, burn stores, break windows, throw bricks, attack Trump supporters, scream for impeachment, propagate lies, and just general bullshittery. Now! One of yours tried to murder Republican congressmen. You must be proud.
Did you say "scream for impeachment"? Why yes! yes you did.

As for trying to murder a Congresscitter, I've already pointed out Sarah Palin literally putting a target on Gabby Giffords before she was shot.

Here's a tiny, tiny, tiny sampling of this forum from 2009 through 2016. Enjoy the karma, baby.

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama
Nice list, which ones were US Congress men or women?
Gabby Giffords, dumbass.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010

Sarah Palin Criticized Over Gabrielle Giffords Presence on "Target List"
Fucktard! Palin designated democrat areas she wanted to win with little targets! She never targeted a democrat and especially Gabby Gifford. This is what I mean when I mention libtard bullshittery!

Gun rights are one thing. But the right would have no restriction even for some mentally ill people !
Democrats would cry that it's discrimination, you know, like voter ID.

Trump recently rolled back a rule that would keep guns away from those who literally are applying for disability for mental illness !

And the Repubs voted to give guns to known and suspected terrorists both foreign and domestic.

Needless to say, nutters on this board were and are in favor of that.

Question:

There is nothing that will ever make the right make an move to keep babies and children safe from guns. Will this tragedy today make the work to keep Repubs safe?

Oh wait, they already ban guns from from state and federal govt buildings. Why is that?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

McAulffe is a fucking idiot that worked for that Slick Willy shithead and supported that Crooked Hillary asshole for President.

Yes, that's why Trump helped him get elected.

Careful, you're sounding more & more like the asshole who carried out this awful attack. Maybe it's time for you to seek some help? Maybe time to lay off Democrat Fake News?

Happy about what ?

Crazy shooting sprees are thanks to liberal policies that let thugs and mentally unbalanced free to roam the streets.

As for the guns, the second amendment allows those rights, not Republicans.

Thanks for proving that point. You hate mentally unbalanced walking the streets but say nothing about those same people having access to guns. I guess it doesn't register that a mentally unstable person with a gun is still mentally unstable.

Time to dust off the old "Guns don't kill people" bullshit with the same old joke: "I sat my gun on the table and it didn't kill anyone har har har."

Karma, baby.

Better get used to your own benchmarks bitch slapping your hateful hypocritical faces, cupcakes.

Careful, you're sounding more & more like the asshole who carried out this awful attack. Maybe it's time for you to seek some help? Maybe time to lay off Democrat Fake News?

I pointed out Trump helped get McAuliffe get elected, you fucking retard. Please explain how that is inciteful in any way.

Jesus H. Christ. Just how deep does your tard go?

Oh, I see. After whining about Democrats, it makes your ass burn to find out once again your apprentice President is a huge fake who was a Democrat who worked for Democrats and you just want the truth to go away.

This isn't even the only shooting in national news .

Some dude shot up his workplace out west . A ups plant .

That's in addition to the 90-ish who are shot to death every day.

And none of those dead people are as important as congressmen.

This just might make them wonder if the bribes they get from NRA and other lobbyists are more valuable than Repubs obstructionists.

[Q

That asshole McAuliffe was a first class scumbag for bringing up gun control this morning just after the shooting. The shooter was a Liberal nutcase who acquired the firearms in a state with strict gun licensing laws and background checks. A great example of why gun control laws don't work. McAuliffe is a Liberal asshole that can't help himself from being a dickhead. Today was a great example.

I pointed out Trump helped get McAuliffe get elected, you fucking retard. Please explain how that is inciteful in any way.

Jesus H. Christ. Just how deep does your tard go?

Oh, I see. It makes your ass burn to find out once again your apprentice President is a huge fake.

Just pointing out that you're sounding more & more like the violent Democrat tard who carried out this attack. Just sayin.

This isn't even the only shooting in national news .

Some dude shot up his workplace out west . A ups plant .

That's in addition to the 90-ish who are shot to death every day.

And none of those dead people are as important as congressmen.

This just might make them wonder if the bribes they get from NRA and other lobbyists are more valuable than Repubs obstructionists.

I wish Trump and the republican base didn't promote violence so much and would promote being nice to people and helping people. I try but what am I? We need to stop this shit and be civilize.

Forum List

Back