BREAKING! Steve Scalise Takes Turn For Worst Post-Surgery...Now In Critical Condition

As I said. Eight years of epic shit fits.

Karma, baby. Karma.

Better get used to your own benchmarks bitch slapping your faces, you hateful hypocritical cupcakes.

How the fuck do you think they become psychos?

When people buy into this:

Why do we have a Second Amendment? It's not to shoot deer. It's to shoot at the government when it becomes tyrannical!

One person's tyranny is another's softball practice.

Interesting and true. I guess this guy took that literally. I remember a couple more who took it literally as well. Bundy's and the Oklahoma bombing.
Pathetic! That all ya got?

Shhh, even Trump took the day off.

Where have you been the last decade? Righties have been spewing the venum . It was their whole plan .

Have you looked at congress approval ratings? Their mantra is that the government is bad and corrupt.

There's never been an incident at this charity baseball game. So why was this year so different? The difference is, the Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day. If they aren't reigned in, more Democrat nutters will act on the constant incitement.

"Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day."

In league with the MSM filth who have also engaged in an unprecendented incitement campaign.

They all need to be rounded up like the diseased cattle that they are.

They've gone too far with the hate propaganda. Democrats, especially those in the Democrat Fake News, are responsible for this brutal attack. They've been inciting this kind of violence since Election Day.

Their collective wet dream is that a Leftist Maniac assassinates Donald Trump live on television, they are desperately doing all they can to incite the murder of Donald Trump.

They are perverted, twisted, mentally ill and very evil POS.

From now on anyone on Social Media or in the MSM who even hints at wanting Trump assassinated, they should be disappeared in the middle of the night.

Well, i don't know if i wanna go that far, but i do feel this constant Democrat incitement does need to be addressed. Democrats who spew incitement rhetoric do need to be held accountable. It's clearly gotten out of control.

It would be great fun if Martial Law was declared because of the actions of the Leftist Maniacs.

Just think of the delicious opportunity of what could be achieved.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Where have you been the last decade? Righties have been spewing the venum . It was their whole plan .

Have you looked at congress approval ratings? Their mantra is that the government is bad and corrupt.

There's never been an incident at this charity baseball game. So why was this year so different? The difference is, the Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day. If they aren't reigned in, more Democrat nutters will act on the constant incitement.

"Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day."

In league with the MSM filth who have also engaged in an unprecendented incitement campaign.

They've gone too far with the hate propaganda. Democrats, especially those in the Democrat Fake News, are responsible for this brutal attack. They've been inciting this kind of violence since Election Day.

Their collective wet dream is that a Leftist Maniac assassinates Donald Trump live on television, they are desperately doing all they can to incite the murder of Donald Trump.

From now on anyone on Social Media or in the MSM who even hints at wanting Trump assassinated, they should be disappeared in the middle of the night.

You mean like Sarah Palin using a map with targeting crosshairs over Democrat voting Districts for "taking out" Democrats which resulted in Gabby Giffords being shot.

I think that "disappearing" Palin is not the worst idea ever but it does violate the Constitution and due process.

And then Trump said that Second Amendment types could deal with Clinton should she win the election. I'd definitely be for disappearing Donald Trump.

There's also the hundred of right wing terrorist attacks that have taken place since Trump was elected which your clown has called "false flag" attacks on synagogues, mosques, blacks, immigrants and Muslims.

It's obvious that the right wingers posting today have no regards for rights, freedoms or the Constitution.

Don't pretend otherwise.

Loughner was registered as an independent and he said he'd never seen Palins crosshair pic.

Well, i don't know if i wanna go that far, but i do feel this constant Democrat incitement does need to be addressed. Democrats who spew incitement rhetoric do need to be held accountable. It's clearly gotten out of control.

It would be great fun if Martial Law was declared because of the actions of the Leftist Maniacs.

Well, i wouldn't support that, but this Democrat incitement is out of control. People just need to be held more accountable for their incitement.

Well, i wouldn't support that, but this Democrat incitement is out of control. People just need to be held more accountable for their incitement.
You clearly don't know what incitement means.

Show me a Democratic leader who said to go out and start shooting Republican congressmen.

maxresdefault.jpg

:laugh2:

All the antifa fags waiting in terror for their doors to be kicked down in the middle of the night and be drug off to an unspecified location...
No Mam we dont have him,but we'll let you know if we find him......

All the antifa fags waiting in terror for their doors to be kicked down in the middle of the night and be drug off to an unspecified location...
No Mam we dont have him,but we'll let you know if we find him......
yep. more christ stained fantasies

Show me a Democrat who said to go out and start shooting Republican congressmen.

This mass Democrat hysterical response to Trump winning, has incited such violence. They've gone too far with the hate propaganda. There's never been an incident at this charity baseball game. So what makes this year so different? The difference is, the Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day. They should be ashamed of themselves.

You mean like Sarah Palin using a map with targeting crosshairs over Democrat voting Districts for "taking out" Democrats which resulted in Gabby Giffords being shot.

I think that "disappearing" Palin is not the worst idea ever but it does violate the Constitution and due process.

And then Trump said that Second Amendment types could deal with Clinton should she win the election. I'd definitely be for disappearing Donald Trump.

There's also the hundred of right wing terrorist attacks that have taken place since Trump was elected which your clown has called "false flag" attacks on synagogues, mosques, blacks, immigrants and Muslims.

It's obvious that the right wingers posting today have no regards for rights, freedoms or the Constitution.

Don't pretend otherwise.
When you grow up enough to stop spouting media matters talking points get back to us.

Show me a Democrat who said to go out and start shooting Republican congressmen.

This mass Democrat hysterical response to Trump winning, has incited such violence. They've gone too far with the hate propaganda. There's never been an incident at this charity baseball game. So what makes this year so different? The difference is, the Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day. They should be ashamed of themselves.

One guy shoots at some people, and this is what you call mass Democrat hysteria.

You're a one person hysterics generator yourself.

Don't pretend otherwise.
When you grow up enough to stop spouting media matters talking points get back to us.

When you have nothing intelligent to say, try saying nothing.

The truth is the rabid left has been in a frenzy since they lost the election. No free speec for conservatives on campus, beheadings by Hollywood, crazy Maxine screaming like a banshee, the lying left and their media spreading lies about Russian collusion, wtf did you expect would happen? Oh, and, did I mention plays in NYC about Trump being assassinated?
And there were claims on this board that the Trumpbots would take to the streets if Trump did not win.
But who did take to the streets? Huh?
Well he won. But the fact is the Trump supporters threatened violence. In this crazy some crazy fk shot a bunch of people. It's not partisan.
No they did not! Take to the streets can mean protest marches. What yew libtards did though was march, spew hatred, burn stores, break windows, throw bricks, attack Trump supporters, scream for impeachment, propagate lies, and just general bullshittery. Now! One of yours tried to murder Republican congressmen. You must be proud.
Did you say "scream for impeachment"? Why yes! yes you did.

As for trying to murder a Congresscitter, I've already pointed out Sarah Palin literally putting a target on Gabby Giffords before she was shot.

Here's a tiny, tiny, tiny sampling of this forum from 2009 through 2016. Enjoy the karma, baby.

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama
Nice list, which ones were US Congress men or women?

Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year -- or about 6,850 times a day.
There were an estimated 1,197,704 violent crimes committed around the nation in 2015

So are the one third of gun owning Americans magically showing up at all of these violent crimes, with their guns every time, and then defending themselves TWICE?
Firearms were used in 71.5 percent of the nation’s murders, 40.8 percent of robberies, and 24.2 percent of aggravated assaults.

Righties make shit up . Especially when it comes to gun stats .
You mean like a lefty shooting up a ball field of Republicans and you blaming the Republicans?

One guy shoots at some people, and this is what you call mass Democrat hysteria.

You're a one person hysterics generator yourself.

This hate propaganda from Democrats is unprecedented and very dangerous. I mean, i understand disagreeing with one's political beliefs, but what the Democrats are currently engaging in, is something completely different. They are inciting violence. They need to be reigned in. If that doesn't happen, more folks are gonna die.

Well even if Scalise survives this shooting today then he won't be around much longer. According to that Democrat idiot Terry McAulffie, who is the Moon Bat governor of Virginia, 93 million Americans are killed each day by gunfire. He will be dead in three or four days.

And there were claims on this board that the Trumpbots would take to the streets if Trump did not win.
But who did take to the streets? Huh?
Well he won. But the fact is the Trump supporters threatened violence. In this crazy some crazy fk shot a bunch of people. It's not partisan.
No they did not! Take to the streets can mean protest marches. What yew libtards did though was march, spew hatred, burn stores, break windows, throw bricks, attack Trump supporters, scream for impeachment, propagate lies, and just general bullshittery. Now! One of yours tried to murder Republican congressmen. You must be proud.
Did you say "scream for impeachment"? Why yes! yes you did.

As for trying to murder a Congresscitter, I've already pointed out Sarah Palin literally putting a target on Gabby Giffords before she was shot.

Here's a tiny, tiny, tiny sampling of this forum from 2009 through 2016. Enjoy the karma, baby.

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama
Nice list, which ones were US Congress men or women?
Gabby Giffords, dumbass.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010

Sarah Palin Criticized Over Gabrielle Giffords Presence on "Target List"

Well even if Scalise survives this shooting today then he won't be around much longer. According to that Democrat idiot Terry McAulffie, who is the Moon Bat governor of Virginia, 93 million Americans are killed each day by gunfire. He will be dead in three or four days.

You obviously did not watch the full video and just read the title. Terry McAullife corrected himself to, "93 individuals a day", which is correct.

93 Americans die from firearms each day.

By the way, Terry McAullife is governor of Virginia thanks to Trump.

2012: Big name donors fuel McAuliffe's bid for Virginia governor

Donald Trump is just one of many big name donors funding Terry McAuliffe's campaign to win the Virginia governor's mansion this fall

Forum List

Back