BREAKING! Steve Scalise Takes Turn For Worst Post-Surgery...Now In Critical Condition

Happy about what ?

Crazy gun shooting sprees are thanks to righty policies .

Crazy shooting sprees are thanks to liberal policies that let thugs and mentally unbalanced free to roam the streets.

As for the guns, the second amendment allows those rights, not Republicans.

Republicans VOTED to give the mentally ill weapons. Democrats voted against it.

Dems vote against locking up criminals and mentally ill with a violent history. "The prisons are overcrowded" is always their excuse.

It's very sad. It's what i've been warning about for months. The Democrat incitement is completely out of control. They've gone too far with the hate propaganda. This kind of attack was inevitable. So, will Democrats be held accountable for their incitement? Sadly, probably not.

* Guns used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense. Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year -- or about 6,850 times a day.
There are about 350,000 robberies and attempted robberies nationwide each year.

If every single robbery encountered a gun toting American, that would be amazing since only one third of Americans own guns.

But let's pretend this astronomically impossible thing occurred.

2.5 million minus 350,000 leave us with 2.15 million self-defense situations unaccounted for.

I wonder if pointing your gun at CNN because they piss you off counts as self-defense.

Happy about what ?

Crazy shooting sprees are thanks to liberal policies that let thugs and mentally unbalanced free to roam the streets.

Republicans VOTED to give the mentally ill weapons. Democrats voted against it.

Dems vote against locking up criminals and mentally ill with a violent history. "The prisons are overcrowded" is always their excuse.

Seems far fetched.

The one third of Americans who own a gun are having to defend themselves 6,850 times a day, according to a source of all tard statistics.

This means the two-thirds of Americans who do not have guns are being killed at a rate of 13,700 times a day.

By Muslims.

You can't go to 7-Eleven or wash your car in your driveway without being shot at. It's a jungle out there!

Democrats pushed too hard with their hysterical hate propaganda. They are responsible for this violence. I truly hope they're held accountable.

Well I hope you Democrat and media bastards are happy.

For Mr. Scalise to go critical indicates a possible severe blood loss, an abreaction to the anesthesia or a possible stress/trauma related heart problem.
Not good

www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/14/virginia-gop-baseball-practice-shooting-multiple-people-shot.html
Democrate are real scumbag...this asshole did want to shoot the républican fuck him the lefties are mad and Dangerous peoples who support the terrorists and Trump as some balls that what make them discomfort there are Sissy .
Good thing the leftie ( supporter of Bernie Sander ) shooter was kill today. i hope that everyone else get well, fuck the lefties.

If I go to a Trump rally with a gun because Trump might do something fucking nuts, does that count as self-defense?

Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year -- or about 6,850 times a day.
There were an estimated 1,197,704 violent crimes committed around the nation in 2015

So are the one third of gun owning Americans magically showing up at all of these violent crimes, with their guns every time, and then defending themselves TWICE?
Firearms were used in 71.5 percent of the nation’s murders, 40.8 percent of robberies, and 24.2 percent of aggravated assaults.

Democrats pushed too hard with their hysterical hate propaganda. They are responsible for this violence. I truly hope they're held accountable.

Going to try and tie in Griffin and a Shakespeare play? This guy has a violent history long before today's heated rhetoric. Who exactly do you want held accountable? Bernie? Hillary? Obama?

This isn't even the only shooting in national news .

Some dude shot up his workplace out west . A ups plant .
Were any of the victims Republican congressmen?

How is it possible that two mass shootings happened today, and we didn't put any points up on the 2.5 million self-defense scoreboard?

The gun-totin' one third of Americans are falling down on the job.

Happy about what ?

Throwing crazy people on the street is a conservative thing .

Gun rights are one thing. But the right would have no restriction even for some mentally ill people !

"But the right would have no restriction even for some mentally ill people !"

Leftism is a mental illness, I'd soon have restrictions for the Leftist Maniacs, they'd be rounded up and put into Special Camps.

Leftism is a virus, a cancer on society, it needs eradicating. Period.

The one third of Americans who own a gun are having to defend themselves 6,850 times a day, according to a source of all tard statistics.

This means the two-thirds of Americans who do not have guns are being killed at a rate of 13,700 times a day.

By Muslims.

You can't go to 7-Eleven or wash your car in your driveway without being shot at. It's a jungle out there!
frabz-American-Conservative-Ventures-into-dangerous-world-for-coffee-a-c87a8e.jpg

The truth is the rabid left has been in a frenzy since they lost the election. No free speec for conservatives on campus, beheadings by Hollywood, crazy Maxine screaming like a banshee, the lying left and their media spreading lies about Russian collusion, wtf did you expect would happen? Oh, and, did I mention plays in NYC about Trump being assassinated?

Forum List

Back