BREAKING! Steve Scalise Takes Turn For Worst Post-Surgery...Now In Critical Condition

Democrats pushed too hard with their hysterical hate propaganda. They are responsible for this violence. I truly hope they're held accountable.

Going to try and tie in Griffin and a Shakespeare play? This guy has a violent history long before today's heated rhetoric. Who exactly do you want held accountable? Bernie? Hillary? Obama?

He was pushed over the edge by mass hysterical Democrat hate propaganda. They've gone too far. It's what i've been saying for months. This kind of attack was inevitable. The Democrats have engaged in an incitement campaign unlike anything ever seen before. It's unprecedented and incredibly dangerous. But will they be held accountable for their actions? I doubt it.

Happy about what ?

Crazy gun shooting sprees are thanks to righty policies .

Crazy shooting sprees are thanks to liberal policies that let thugs and mentally unbalanced free to roam the streets.

As for the guns, the second amendment allows those rights, not Republicans.

Throwing crazy people on the street is a conservative thing .

Gun rights are one thing. But the right would have no restriction even for some mentally ill people !

"But the right would have no restriction even for some mentally ill people !"

Leftism is a mental illness, I'd soon have restrictions for the Leftist Maniacs, they'd be rounded up and put into Special Camps.

Leftism is a virus, a cancer on society, it needs eradicating. Period.
Sieg Heil! But I'm sure you mean all that in a totally non-violent way.

These libbies are such violent people. It is our Christian duty to exterminate them.

Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year -- or about 6,850 times a day.
There were an estimated 1,197,704 violent crimes committed around the nation in 2015

So are the one third of gun owning Americans magically showing up at all of these violent crimes, with their guns every time, and then defending themselves TWICE?
Firearms were used in 71.5 percent of the nation’s murders, 40.8 percent of robberies, and 24.2 percent of aggravated assaults.

Righties make shit up . Especially when it comes to gun stats .

Democrats pushed too hard with their hysterical hate propaganda. They are responsible for this violence. I truly hope they're held accountable.

Going to try and tie in Griffin and a Shakespeare play? This guy has a violent history long before today's heated rhetoric. Who exactly do you want held accountable? Bernie? Hillary? Obama?

He was pushed over the edge by mass hysterical Democrat hate propaganda. They've gone too far. It's what i've been saying for months. This kind of attack was inevitable. The Democrats have engaged in an incitement campaign unlike anything ever seen before. It's unprecedented and incredibly dangerous. But will they be held accountable for their actions? I doubt it.

Where have you been the last decade? Righties have been spewing the venum . It was their whole plan .

Have you looked at congress approval ratings? Their mantra is that the government is bad and corrupt.

there is ONLY one cure for stupidity and liberalisim,, DEATH. We need to find a way to make sure any person who believes in gun control has no right to defense by cop. If they won't protect themselves why should a cop or anyone else have to protect them? Time to put an end to the liberal communist agenda by whatever means is needed. They will do anything no matter how illegal, immoral, heinous, and dishonorable to force everyone else to bow to their communist extortionist agenda, So lets stop them with a threefold retaliation.

Happy about what ?

Crazy shooting sprees are thanks to liberal policies that let thugs and mentally unbalanced free to roam the streets.

Gun rights are one thing. But the right would have no restriction even for some mentally ill people !

Leftism is a mental illness, I'd soon have restrictions for the Leftist Maniacs, they'd be rounded up and put into Special Camps.

These libbies are such violent people. It is our Christian duty to exterminate them.

Leftists are violent and mentally ill, Leftists started this, Leftists asked for it and it's coming, it's only a matter of time before Zero Tolerance is employed on Leftist filth, especially the Antifa human scum.

The truth is the rabid left has been in a frenzy since they lost the election. No free speec for conservatives on campus, beheadings by Hollywood, crazy Maxine screaming like a banshee, the lying left and their media spreading lies about Russian collusion, wtf did you expect would happen? Oh, and, did I mention plays in NYC about Trump being assassinated?
Enjoy the karma, baby. After eight years of pseudocons throwing epic shit fits over Obama (including Obama murder plays), you're in for a long haul. Better get used to it, cupcake.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010

Sarah Palin Criticized Over Gabrielle Giffords Presence on "Target List"

Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year -- or about 6,850 times a day.
There were an estimated 1,197,704 violent crimes committed around the nation in 2015

So are the one third of gun owning Americans magically showing up at all of these violent crimes, with their guns every time, and then defending themselves TWICE?
Firearms were used in 71.5 percent of the nation’s murders, 40.8 percent of robberies, and 24.2 percent of aggravated assaults.

Bullshit gun control advocates have been caught tripling the actual statistics to a number that even surpasses the total number of murders so you are full of shit as always lil timmy, LASSIE, LASSIE bite timmy for lying.

The vast majority of "gun violence" is perpetrated by blacks and Latinos in gangland ghettos. DoJ statistics show that.

Where have you been the last decade? Righties have been spewing the venum . It was their whole plan .

Have you looked at congress approval ratings? Their mantra is that the government is bad and corrupt.

There's never been an incident at this charity baseball game. So why was this year so different? The difference is, the Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day. If they aren't reigned in, more Democrat nutters will act on the constant incitement.

Happy about what ?

Leftists are violent and mentally ill, Leftists started this, Leftists asked for it and it's coming, it's only a matter of time before Zero Tolerance is employed on Leftist filth, especially the Antifa human scum.
DEATH TO VIOLENT PEOPLE!!! I WANT THEIR VEINS IN MY TEETH! KILL! KILL! KILL!

The truth is the rabid left has been in a frenzy since they lost the election. No free speec for conservatives on campus, beheadings by Hollywood, crazy Maxine screaming like a banshee, the lying left and their media spreading lies about Russian collusion, wtf did you expect would happen? Oh, and, did I mention plays in NYC about Trump being assassinated?
Enjoy the karma, baby. After eight years of pseudocons throwing epic shit fits over Obama (including Obama murder plays), you're in for a long haul. Better get used to it, cupcake.

You enjoy the fallout because it will come to the point of Hiroshima soon.

How the fuck do you think they become psychos?

When people buy into this:

Why do we have a Second Amendment? It's not to shoot deer. It's to shoot at the government when it becomes tyrannical!

One person's tyranny is another's softball practice.

Interesting and true. I guess this guy took that literally. I remember a couple more who took it literally as well. Bundy's and the Oklahoma bombing.

You enjoy the fallout because it will come to the point of Hiroshima soon.
Dude, I am laughing my ass off at the tards on both sides. :lol:

I love when idiots say but,but,but the Republicans!!
When there's been non stop rioting from the left for all to see since the election.

You people are fucken idiots.....

And there were claims on this board that the Trumpbots would take to the streets if Trump did not win.

Happy about what ?

Yes, we should have known ahead of time that he was mentally unstable, he's a democrat.

There's never been an incident at this charity baseball game. So why was this year so different? The difference is, the Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day. If they aren't reigned in, more Democrat nutters will act on the constant incitement.

"Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day."

In league with the MSM filth who have also engaged in an unprecendented incitement campaign.

They all need to be rounded up like the diseased cattle that they are.

I love when idiots say but,but,but the Republicans!!
When there's been non stop rioting from the left for all to see since the election.

You people are fucken idiots.....

Truly, and insane.

And there were claims on this board that the Trumpbots would take to the streets if Trump did not win.
But who did take to the streets? Huh?

Forum List

Back