BREAKING! Steve Scalise Takes Turn For Worst Post-Surgery...Now In Critical Condition

Democrats pushed too hard with their hysterical hate propaganda. They are responsible for this violence. I truly hope they're held accountable.

Going to try and tie in Griffin and a Shakespeare play? This guy has a violent history long before today's heated rhetoric. Who exactly do you want held accountable? Bernie? Hillary? Obama?

He was pushed over the edge by mass hysterical Democrat hate propaganda. They've gone too far. It's what i've been saying for months. This kind of attack was inevitable. The Democrats have engaged in an incitement campaign unlike anything ever seen before. It's unprecedented and incredibly dangerous. But will they be held accountable for their actions? I doubt it.

Where have you been the last decade? Righties have been spewing the venum . It was their whole plan .

Have you looked at congress approval ratings? Their mantra is that the government is bad and corrupt.

There's never been an incident at this charity baseball game. So why was this year so different? The difference is, the Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day. If they aren't reigned in, more Democrat nutters will act on the constant incitement.

"Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day."

In league with the MSM filth who have also engaged in an unprecendented incitement campaign.

They all need to be rounded up like the diseased cattle that they are.
Vee muzt put zem in zee concentr-r-r-ration kamphs!

How the fuck do you think they become psychos?

When people buy into this:

Why do we have a Second Amendment? It's not to shoot deer. It's to shoot at the government when it becomes tyrannical!

One person's tyranny is another's softball practice.

Interesting and true. I guess this guy took that literally. I remember a couple more who took it literally as well. Bundy's and the Oklahoma bombing.
Pathetic! That all ya got?

Democrats pushed too hard with their hysterical hate propaganda. They are responsible for this violence. I truly hope they're held accountable.

Going to try and tie in Griffin and a Shakespeare play? This guy has a violent history long before today's heated rhetoric. Who exactly do you want held accountable? Bernie? Hillary? Obama?

He was pushed over the edge by mass hysterical Democrat hate propaganda. They've gone too far. It's what i've been saying for months. This kind of attack was inevitable. The Democrats have engaged in an incitement campaign unlike anything ever seen before. It's unprecedented and incredibly dangerous. But will they be held accountable for their actions? I doubt it.

Where have you been the last decade? Righties have been spewing the venum . It was their whole plan .

Have you looked at congress approval ratings? Their mantra is that the government is bad and corrupt.

There's never been an incident at this charity baseball game. So why was this year so different? The difference is, the Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day. If they aren't reigned in, more Democrat nutters will act on the constant incitement.

"Democrats have engaged in an unprecedented incitement campaign since Election Day."

In league with the MSM filth who have also engaged in an unprecendented incitement campaign.

They've gone too far with the hate propaganda. Democrats, especially those in the Democrat Fake News, are responsible for this brutal attack. They've been inciting this kind of violence since Election Day.

How the fuck do you think they become psychos?

When people buy into this:

Why do we have a Second Amendment? It's not to shoot deer. It's to shoot at the government when it becomes tyrannical!

One person's tyranny is another's softball practice.

Interesting and true. I guess this guy took that literally. I remember a couple more who took it literally as well. Bundy's and the Oklahoma bombing.

But but but Timothy McVeigh :rolleyes-41:

They've gone too far with the hate propaganda. Democrats, especially those in the Democrat Fake News, are responsible for this brutal attack. They've been inciting this kind of violence since Election Day.

Their collective wet dream is that a Leftist Maniac assassinates Donald Trump live on television, they are desperately doing all they can to incite the murder of Donald Trump.

They are perverted, twisted, mentally ill and very evil POS.

From now on anyone on Social Media or in the MSM who even hints at wanting Trump assassinated, they should be disappeared in the middle of the night.

I think we need some shortcut buttons added to this forum. Click one, and it will post, "I blame Democrats." Click another one, and it will post, "I blame guns." Click a third, "I blame Republicans/Trump." Click a fourth, "I blame Muslims."

What do you suggest. Maybe lock all of us up, maybe Dems are not allowed guns. Just what do you suggest, as it is, the GOP is using gerrymandering and voter suppression on steroids now.

Their collective wet dream is that a Leftist Maniac assassinates Donald Trump live on television, they are desperately doing all they can to incite the murder of Donald Trump.

From now on anyone on Social Media or in the MSM who even hints at wanting Trump assassinated, they should be disappeared in the middle of the night.
Assassination threats against Barack Obama - Wikipedia

really how long has you been following US news. Also a preacher hung a dummy of Obama, and a neurotic right wing Jew defended him.

Well, i don't know if i wanna go that far, but i do feel this constant Democrat incitement does need to be addressed. Democrats who spew incitement rhetoric do need to be held accountable. It's clearly gotten out of control.

What special kind of retardation does it take to add an "Informative" tag to this post?:

"Gee, I just learned something I did not know!"

Oh, wait:

dschrute.jpg

Ah! That explains it. :lol:

Oh, man. Eight years of epic shit fits over Obama and now the pseudocons are like, "Gee whilikers. Those lefties sure are hateful folk. Golly! We should lock them up in special camps for extermination."

The stench of hypocrisy is rich here. :lol:

The truth is the rabid left has been in a frenzy since they lost the election. No free speec for conservatives on campus, beheadings by Hollywood, crazy Maxine screaming like a banshee, the lying left and their media spreading lies about Russian collusion, wtf did you expect would happen? Oh, and, did I mention plays in NYC about Trump being assassinated?
And there were claims on this board that the Trumpbots would take to the streets if Trump did not win.
But who did take to the streets? Huh?
Well he won. But the fact is the Trump supporters threatened violence. In this crazy some crazy fk shot a bunch of people. It's not partisan.

What do you suggest. Maybe lock all of us up, maybe Dems are not allowed guns. Just what do you suggest, as it is, the GOP is using gerrymandering and voter suppression on steroids now.

See, that's just your reaction to ugly Democrat incitement. You truly believe that stuff. Honestly, you're probably an extremist Democrat worth keeping an eye on. You sound very much like the asshole who committed this recent awful attack.

Oh, man. Eight years of epic shit fits over Obama and now the pseudocons are like, "Gee whilikers. Those lefties sure are hateful folk. Golly! We should lock them up in special camps for extermination."

The stench of hypocrisy is rich here. :lol:
Yes, but the threats of violence from Trump supporters, and even the Trump campaign, can't really be blamed for this. But, Trump is not really capable of a Bobby Kennedy moment after the MLK Jr. assassination. Leaders need to call for calm and letting our institutions do their jobs and work through stuff for the Republic. But we have a potus whose schtick is that our institutions are bad. It's not a good situation. Fortunately, very few of us really have an intent to harm others for political motives.

Well, i don't know if i wanna go that far, but i do feel this constant Democrat incitement does need to be addressed. Democrats who spew incitement rhetoric do need to be held accountable. It's clearly gotten out of control.

It's impossible to address any issue with the Leftist Maniacs, they are not rational people, they also are completely devoid of taking any responsibility for their rhetoric or their increasingly deranged actions, so it's impossible to hold them accountable in a way that you would hold normal people accountable.

They soon will need to be rounded up en masse and put into High Security Special Camps from which they will never see normal society ever again, it's essentially a Public Safety situation, the general public need to be protected from these maniacs, considering they are so crazed they even randomly and violently attack members of the public who do not share their perverted and demented views.

They are violent Communists and don't think if they didn't have the chance again they wouldn't put their opponents in Special Camps just like their idols Josef Stalin and Lavrentiy Beria used to do.

The truth is the rabid left has been in a frenzy since they lost the election. No free speec for conservatives on campus, beheadings by Hollywood, crazy Maxine screaming like a banshee, the lying left and their media spreading lies about Russian collusion, wtf did you expect would happen? Oh, and, did I mention plays in NYC about Trump being assassinated?
And there were claims on this board that the Trumpbots would take to the streets if Trump did not win.
Well he won. But the fact is the Trump supporters threatened violence. In this crazy some crazy fk shot a bunch of people. It's not partisan.
No they did not! Take to the streets can mean protest marches. What yew libtards did though was march, spew hatred, burn stores, break windows, throw bricks, attack Trump supporters, scream for impeachment, propagate lies, and just general bullshittery. Now! One of yours tried to murder Republican congressmen. You must be proud.

The one third of Americans who own a gun are having to defend themselves 6,850 times a day, according to a source of all tard statistics.

This means the two-thirds of Americans who do not have guns are being killed at a rate of 13,700 times a day.

By Muslims.

You can't go to 7-Eleven or wash your car in your driveway without being shot at. It's a jungle out there!
frabz-American-Conservative-Ventures-into-dangerous-world-for-coffee-a-c87a8e.jpg

That's meme fail right there, because those are Russian weapons. Likely a Russian military beret and uniform as well.

You mean like Sarah Palin using a map with targeting crosshairs over Democrat voting Districts for "taking out" Democrats which resulted in Gabby Giffords being shot.

I think that "disappearing" Palin is not the worst idea ever but it does violate the Constitution and due process.

And then Trump said that Second Amendment types could deal with Clinton should she win the election. I'd definitely be for disappearing Donald Trump.

There's also the hundred of right wing terrorist attacks that have taken place since Trump was elected which your clown has called "false flag" attacks on synagogues, mosques, blacks, immigrants and Muslims.

It's obvious that the right wingers posting today have no regards for rights, freedoms or the Constitution.

Don't pretend otherwise.

No they did not! Take to the streets can mean protest marches. What yew libtards did though was march, spew hatred, burn stores, break windows, throw bricks, attack Trump supporters, scream for impeachment, propagate lies, and just general bullshittery. Now! One of yours tried to murder Republican congressmen. You must be proud.
Did you say "scream for impeachment"? Why yes! yes you did.

As for trying to murder a Congresscitter, I've already pointed out Sarah Palin literally putting a target on Gabby Giffords before she was shot.

Here's a tiny, tiny, tiny sampling of this forum from 2009 through 2016. Enjoy the karma, baby.

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Forum List

Back