BREAKING! Supreme Court Considers Case Seeking to Overturn 2020 Presidential Election

Can you point to the part of the Constitution that would allow the results of the 2020 election be thrown out and winners picked by SCOTUS?

I will be happy to wait.
oh so you are kind of like those fundamentalists who.. if they can't find something specifically written in black and white in the Bible dismiss it out of hand?

ha ha... comical

Liberals are more intolerant and fundamentalist than anyone

oh so you are kind of like those fundamentalists who.. if they can't find something specifically written in black and white in the Bible dismiss it out of hand?

ha ha... comical

Liberals are more intolerant and fundamentalist than anyone

Yes, I am a fundamentalist when it comes to the Constitution. I know that is a bad thing in your world, but I do not give a fuck.

Yes, I am a fundamentalist when it comes to the Constitution. I know that is a bad thing in your world, but I do not give a fuck.
liberals couldn't care less about the Constitution... unless of course it can be twisted or maybe even validly (seemingly validly) used to ACCUSE a Republican or some other person who disagrees with them (i.e, more than 60% of the country)

liberals couldn't care less about the Constitution... unless of course it can be twisted or maybe even validly (seemingly validly) used to ACCUSE a Republican or some other person who disagrees with them (i.e, more than 60% of the country)

This is true.

Not sure your point since I am not a liberal.

But whatever.

so we should just let the consequences to the lawbreaking be ignored and the lawbreakers go free.. why? Because they are better than common Americans?

please

:rolleyes:

Look I am just explaining what is going on -

As I have explained to everyone - since election day

Once the steal started, there was no real legal avenue to stop it.

There is literally no mechanism in The Constitution to remove Biden and install Trump.

Can you point to the part of the Constitution that would allow the results of the 2020 election be thrown out and winners picked by SCOTUS?

I will be happy to wait.
Sorry bout that,

1. The sc screwed the pooch on the 2020 election.
2. And its the reason the HAND OF *G-D*, is going to smash, the USA.
3. Sometimes if protection is removed the smashing comes from elsewhere, but in reality the protection was removed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. If so,.... there is a glimmer, of hope for USA.
2. If not, then send in the plunger and get that turd the sc to go down in the toilet.
3. I shit you not!
4. The sc senses they are spiraling the drain, they failed to protect the Constitution, and they now know it, unless they do whats right, and overturn the 2020 Presidential Election, then USA goes down the crapper.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry, no one would like President Trump to be returned to his rightful position more than me.
There is simply no legal mechanism to do that.

Sorry bout that,

1. Seceding from a shit turd?
2. Whats coming to America no one wants.
3. But, justice will be served up as a shit sandwich.
4. The sc shoulders the most in failing to act.
5. Its all started with stealing the election.
6. Only idiots think otherwise.
7. If the GOP had stolen the election, i would be saying the same thing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So, secession talk is all hat, no cattle?

Forum List

Back