BREAKING: Ted Cruz’s Support MORE THAN DOUBLES Following GOP Debate; Surges to Second Place;...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
The PolitiStick ^ | August 9, 2015 | Matthew K. Burke
BREAKING: Ted Cruz’s Support MORE THAN DOUBLES Following GOP Debate; Surges to Second Place; RINOs Crash Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina and Dr. Ben Carson moved up in the polls the most in the first polls conducted following the first GOP presidential debates. In a new NBC News/Survey Monkey poll released on Sunday, Texas Senator Ted Cruz, a constitutional conservative, catapulted into second place overall, increasing by a whopping 7% over the prior poll, putting him at 13% overall, more than doubling his prior support of 6%, according to the poll. Cruz, a former national collegiate debate champion, soared despite having...

Makes sense. Trump was the craziest, but since fox and others have begun kicking him out of the running, Cruz is the next highest on the crazy totem pole.

Makes sense. Trump was the craziest, but since fox and others have begun kicking him out of the running, Cruz is the next highest on the crazy totem pole.
I doubt if he is anywhere close to done Bulldung.

Cruz is the top fundraiser in the GOP behind Bush. While he isnt my first choice he is a fine choice. I will be seeing him later today in fact.

Walker's strategy of playing it safe didn't work out so well. Bad decision. I was hoping he would do better but I'm happy with Cruz moving up to second place. Real happy to see Bush and Blowhard Christie tank though. That makes me happy.

Last edited:
BREAKING: Ted Cruz’s Support MORE THAN DOUBLES Following GOP Debate; Surges to Second Place; RINOs Crash Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina and Dr. Ben Carson moved up in the polls the most in the first polls conducted following the first GOP presidential debates. In a new NBC News/Survey Monkey poll released on Sunday, Texas Senator Ted Cruz, a constitutional conservative, catapulted into second place overall, increasing by a whopping 7% over the prior poll, putting him at 13% overall, more than doubling his prior support of 6%, according to the poll. Cruz, a former national collegiate debate champion, soared despite having...

---
Amazing poll results. Amazing stupidity among voters, if accurate.

"Trump, who has left the political class shocked and dumbfounded over his surprising success, increased by 1% and leads at 23%, 10% over Cruz’s 13%."

---

"Trump, who has left the political class shocked and dumbfounded over his surprising success, increased by 1% and leads at 23%, 10% over Cruz’s 13%."

ApeBoy has spoken...in true Liberal/subversive fashion. It's a shame we have people like this that can vote and all they care about is their FREE SHIT they can SUCK out of all the rest of us!...Be sure to vote for this scumbag, he'll protect you and your THUGERY!....

BRAVESHART.jpg

---

ApeBoy has spoken...in true Liberal/subversive fashion. It's a shame we have people like this that can vote and all they care about is their FREE SHIT they can SUCK out of all the rest of us!...Be sure to vote for this scumbag, he'll protect you and your THUGERY!....

BRAVESHART.jpg

---
My ape brain is more sophisticated than your ape brain, which reflects a boy's maturity.
I prefer intelligence, while you prefer appealing to emotional fantasies.
You probably enjoy watching Marvel movies, no?

Sa

---

BRAVESHART.jpg

---
My ape brain is more sophisticated than your ape brain, which reflects a boy's maturity.
I prefer intelligence, while you prefer appealing to emotional fantasies.
You probably enjoy watching Marvel movies, no?

Says the poster that has King Kong as his avatar...

Cruz is the top fundraiser in the GOP behind Bush. While he isnt my first choice he is a fine choice. I will be seeing him later today in fact.

Tell him high for all the US message left wingers......and me too.....

Good....I can live with any of them....Bush being the last one but better than hilary....I like Cruz..he fights.

Cruz is my clown. I want him to soar to great heights. The fall will be all the more enjoyable.

Cruz is my clown. I want him to soar to great heights. The fall will be all the more enjoyable.
He's less of a clown than any poster on this message board. He's Princeton and Harvard educated.

Weeeeeee! He's an educated clown. Awesome.

He doesn't believe the things he says, guy. He's playing you for a fool. He's clearly in the game for the book deals and speaking fees.

Watch with me as he dive bombs his own candidacy.

That's why Trump didn't move up.

Trump has got all the people who can like him on board already. The only direction he can move is down as people learn about his positions. The Trumpbots three weeks from now will insist it was someone else who posted all their weird stuff as his real long term postions on 0bamacare, abortion, illeagal immigration become known.

I am so happy Cruz is moving up. I like him.

I am thrilled Bush is tanking. Happy happy happy. No more heriditary office

Trump has got all the people who can like him on board already. The only direction he can move is down as people learn about his positions. The Trumpbots three weeks from now will insist it was someone else who posted all their weird stuff as his real long term postions on 0bamacare, abortion, illeagal immigration become known.

I am so happy Cruz is moving up. I like him.

I am thrilled Bush is tanking. Happy happy happy. No more heriditary office
I've noticed just the opposite. Not many liked him to begin with but now that they're hearing his views and solutions, his popularity is increasing. The fact that he's being attacked from the status quo establishment is also gaining him a lot of support that he wouldn't otherwise have had. I agree with you about Cruz and Bush though.

Forum List

Back