BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

IMO, it is our governments' jobs to make sure we are safe from such attacks. Instead, they welcome these "people" into our countries knowing well about the risks. They put us in danger in the name of political correctness. I certainly hope WE do something about immigrants from that part of the world.

What sources are those?

Ask Mineva who quoted 500. A body count of 10 or 100 isn't high enough for you to be outraged?
Tim Mcveigh had ME connections. Look it up. Don't take my word for it.

I haven't heard anyone reporting any numbers that high.
I'm watching France 24 directly from Paris, and nothing near those numbers.

Initial reports are almost always wrong. Don't fixate on the numbers.

Yeah, maybe it was a guy that looked like Timothy Mcveigh.
To bad even at least one in the concert hall had a gun.
Victims being executed one by one.
And not a single gun owner in there.

This is why we have the 2nd ammendment in a free society.
That would have done nothing. This is not some kid in a high school cafeteria. These guys were trained for this, and not a one of them expects to survive.

And they rely on the fact that no one has a gun to defend themselves. You're totally wrong as usual.
Good, maybe you and PMH should rent a room.

And this after the religion of peace shot up that cartoonist, and then walked through the streets shooting people like they were on a carnival walk.

Wonder if the French people will be sick of muslims now?

I know I am.

Intolerance towards Muslims serves the terrorists' aims. They want pissed off people attacking local rank and file Muslims so they can make it into an attack on Islam. If it becomes Islam vs non-Islam they gain unimaginable power. They'll have recruiting field days and job fairs of eager young suicide bombers lined up around the block.

Stay calm and think it through. Not doing anyone any good lashing out like an animal.

Pretty sure Obama's plan to allow 200K refugees in will be met with some resistance now.

And this after the religion of peace shot up that cartoonist, and then walked through the streets shooting people like they were on a carnival walk.

I know I am.

Intolerance towards Muslims serves the terrorists' aims. They want pissed off people attacking local rank and file Muslims so they can make it into an attack on Islam. If it becomes Islam vs non-Islam they gain unimaginable power. They'll have recruiting field days and job fairs of eager young suicide bombers lined up around the block.

Stay calm and think it through. Not doing anyone any good lashing out like an animal.

I really don't care about their goals, TBH. I want to make sure OUR country is not going to have to go through this kind of thing AGAIN.

I know I am.

Gads, what an idiot.

if this is ISIS, and Obama finds out, will he mention it when he speaks, or just blame it on the stupidity of the Paris Police Force?

Obama has actually called them terrorists. He still won't say that they are radical Islamists, but it's a start.

This attack took a great deal of planning. I suspect that many terrorists are all over the globe now and are ready to strike. Meanwhile, the refugees are still being settled everywhere and Obama wants more here. It does look like there are terrorists among those refugees, which is why most of them are young males. We need to be vigilant do more vetting of these refugees before allowing them in. France took a lot of them and this is the thanks they get.

Obama recently stated that mass killings don't happen in countries, like Paris, who are enlightened as far as gun control. Of course, their strict laws had no effect on terrorists just like they don't matter to the average criminal. Maybe armed people couldn't stop them, but neither do the laws. The evil people are the problem.

The West needs to declare war, officially, on all of these groups. Name them in a list. Send 200,000 troops to the middle east and kill every one of them and get on television and say "we are coming, wherever you are on the Earth, and we are going to kill you".

People at some point we have to admit this is a global war and the 600 billion we spend on a military and the hundreds of billions our allies spend need to be used now exactly as they were in past wars. Find the enemy, drop troops, annihilate them. And we will have to leave 50,000 troops in that area for decades and burn to the ground any group that hints at rising up. Like Korea.

Its war. Time to fight it like a war. Whatever these people' mental problems are we cannot afford to let them continue to do this.

And you losers who want to say some ignorant political 'my team' blah blah blah STFU. They are killing all of us.

Fuck that ! Let the Mid East sort it's own shit out . Why get more involved in the bullshit ?
We don't live in an isolated bubble you naive fool. It WILL come here if we don't go there

I know I am.

That's bullshit. When The nazis passed antisemitic laws and when they were applied in occupied countries, did jews radicalize and target innocent germans? No. Stop fucking making excuses for shitty behavior. Other groups get treated far worse and they don't fucking blow things up.

I know I am.

They are NOT going to have to make it an attack on islam you idiot!
Its GOING to be an ATTACK on islam.

These attacks will benefit Trump greatly on his immigration stance of kicking 3rd worlders out of America.
He also said today that he would "bomb the shit otta them." I imagine a lot of people around the world are going to thinking it's past time to do just that.

Forum List

Back