BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

What do you think is so funny Coyote? Hmm?

Your sanctimonius B.S.

Heh. You're upset. You're pouting.

Whether you know this or not. Any religion, whether it be Christianity, Judaism, or Islam, have their own extremists. But yet they remain part of that religion.

So when someone says "Muslims killed those people in Paris", they're right. Don't try to play it down.

Of course every religion has it's extremists. But how many religions get defined by their extremists?

I've yet to see you pretend Christianity and Judaism do.

Are all religions defined by their extremists?

Google is your friend. Google "Muslims condemn extremis" or "violence" etc and you'll find plenty of examples. They've been asked for in multiple threads and duly ignored so I am not going to research them again.
So basically they are so few and far between you cant even pull up a bookmark and show s a few?

I appreciate your inelegant concession of the point, dude.
Muslims are dying in the fight against ISIS. They are sacrificing their lives to destroy ISIS.

These terrorists are evil scum and they kill Muslims every single day.

The Middle East is a shit hole and it has bred some real nasty sons of a bitches who are as bad as the fucking Nazis, Japs, and Khmer Rouge. But the vast majority of Muslims living in the Middle East are the victims of both these scum and the scumbag dictators like Bashir Al Assad.
None of that proves that they love us, lol, not even remotely.

You're impressed enough to like them as a source when it reflects your own bias.
There are some things that even the FBI wont lie about, but it isnt the gun running, dope smuggling or militia entrapment that they typically do.

So, when they don't lie it magically happens to be the things you agree with? Oh come on...

Of course every religion has it's extremists. But how many religions get defined by their extremists?

Over 80% of Egyptian Muslims want people who convert from Islam to be executed.

Why dont you wake the hell up and see the huge difference, dude?

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim.

ISIS? Muslims from Kurdistan launched a ground attack against ISIS at Sinjar the other day.
So you think that proves that they love us?

No, dude, they want our military aid to eventually use against our ally Turkey.
What's your solution. The Kurds just want to be left the fuck alone. But nobody wants them to have a country. And ISIS invaded their land so they're kicking ISIS in the ass.

Your sanctimonius B.S.

Whether you know this or not. Any religion, whether it be Christianity, Judaism, or Islam, have their own extremists. But yet they remain part of that religion.

So when someone says "Muslims killed those people in Paris", they're right. Don't try to play it down.

Knock it off with the guilt tripping. Seriously.

No, we disown our extremists. I don't see Islam doing that. Whether it be fear of retribution, complicity, or something else---none of them disown their extremists.

We haven't had "dozens of terrorist attacks" from them - most of our terrorist attacks have been home grown American loonies.
Wow/Doh, what a strong point you make!
Alas not proportionally less. 1% of the population, Muslims, are responsible for 35% of the US terror attack victims.
Meaning/CONFIRMING Muslims, are Inordinately Violent/Terrorist.
WITHOUT 9/11....

There were also 69 FOILED Muslim Terror plots since 2001.
69th Known Islamist Terror Plot and the Ongoing Spike in Terrorism Should Force Congress to Finally Confront the Terror Threat
Arresting Hundreds and saving at least THOUSANDS of Lives.

Currently, the FBI says there are ISIS investigations going on in "ALL 50 States"
Thirteen states have had arrests of same.
This year, a July 4th plot was foiled which, alone, would have killed hundreds.

The Usual Coyote Leftist/Islamist/apologist PC garbage
`
The same FBI also notes that the vast majority of terrorist attacks on US soil are homegrown non-Islamic, doofus.
That's no answer you Disgraceful apologist skeeve.
I quoted the stats and the rates in the post you Dishonestly just 'answered'.
Your posts spit on the Truth and Western Graves.
Your apologism is Traitorous.

Cut the Charade and Face East when you post.
`

I have to eat dinner. But I don't have much of an appetite tonight, and you can only imagine why.

Later.

Over 80% of Egyptian Muslims want people who convert from Islam to be executed.

Why dont you wake the hell up and see the huge difference, dude?

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim.
What's your solution?

So, when they don't lie it magically happens to be the things you agree with? Oh come on...
No, it doesnt magically happen. I follow the data and often times the FBI covers up inconvenient facts and stifles whistleblowers.

Remember Richard Jewel?

Remember the fiasco with the contamination in their forensics lab?

Yeah, I bet you do, lol.

We haven't had "dozens of terrorist attacks" from them - most of our terrorist attacks have been home grown American loonies.
Wow/Doh, what a strong point you make!
Alas not proportionally less. 1% of the population, Muslims, are responsible for 35% of the US terror attack victims.
Meaning/CONFIRMING Muslims, are Inordinately Violent/Terrorist.
WITHOUT 9/11....

There were also 69 FOILED Muslim Terror plots since 2001.
69th Known Islamist Terror Plot and the Ongoing Spike in Terrorism Should Force Congress to Finally Confront the Terror Threat
Arresting Hundreds and saving at least THOUSANDS of Lives.

Currently, the FBI says there are ISIS investigations going on in "ALL 50 States"
Thirteen states have had arrests of same.
This year, a July 4th plot was foiled which, alone, would have killed hundreds.

The Usual Coyote Leftist/Islamist/apologist PC garbage
`
The same FBI also notes that the vast majority of terrorist attacks on US soil are homegrown non-Islamic, doofus.
That's no answer you Disgraceful apologist skeeve.
I quoted the stats and the rates in the post you Dishonestly just 'answered'.
Your posts spit on the Truth and Western Graves.
Your apologism is Traitorous.

Cut the Charade and Face East when you post.
`

Get a grip and stop the hysterics.

The majority of terrorist attacks on US soil are not Islamist - they are homies.

No, it doesnt magically happen. I follow the data and often times the FBI covers up inconvenient facts and stifles whistleblowers.

Remember Richard Jewel?

Remember the fiasco with the contamination in their forensics lab?

Yeah, I bet you do, lol.

Sure I do - yet you are perfectly happy to accept without question their stats on Islamic extremists?

Your sanctimonius B.S.

Knock it off with the guilt tripping. Seriously.

No, we disown our extremists. I don't see Islam doing that. Whether it be fear of retribution, complicity, or something else---none of them disown their extremists.

Seriously dude? You do not disown your extremists - some of then you celebrate with a "we condemn BUT..." sort of apologetic.

"None of then" disown their extremists? Do a little research before coming out with something that retarded. Seriously. Google is your friend. And please, dump the sanctimonious b.s.

I have to eat dinner. But I don't have much of an appetite tonight, and you can only imagine why.

Later.
These scumbags who did this are sick sub humans who need to be thrown in a jail cell to rot for 60 years. No martyrdom for them. Just stick them in a supermax and let them rot. Of course some will be shot dead and will not be missed.

If there is a Hell, a special place awaits Abu Mukar Al Baghdadi or whatever that asshole's name is. And Jihad John is already there waiting for his master.

Forum List

Back