BREAKING: The Arraignment Of Donald J. Trump Will Be Tomorrow In Miami Florida, Trump to Speak Afterwards

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Seriously!? When will this madness end!? I might prefer DeSantis over Trump, but they're just constantly making lies up about him and where's the same outrage for Biden and his classified documents since he allegedly did the exact same thing Trump did!! This is one of the reasons why I'm torn voting between Trump and DeSantis although I prefer DeSantis more.

Everything they did to Trump, they will try to do the same things to DeSantis or any other 2024 GOP candidate.

Just watch.

Yeah, but the left feels threatened by Trump the most. Another reason I feel torn. I'm just not sure if it would be a wasted vote because Trump is so toxic right now even towards some (although not me personally) republicans.

Seriously!? When will this madness end!? I might prefer DeSantis over Trump, but they're just constantly making lies up about him and where's the same outrage for Biden and his classified documents since he allegedly did the exact same thing Trump did!! This is one of the reasons why I'm torn voting between Trump and DeSantis although I prefer DeSantis more.

Again, Biden didn't try and hide the documents and obstruct investigators. Trump is on tape admitting to his misdeeds.
Open and shut case.

Yeah, but the left feels threatened by Trump the most. Another reason I feel torn. I'm just not sure if it would be a wasted vote because Trump is so toxic right now even towards some (although not me personally) republicans.

The left should feel threatened, they have it coming to them. Don't back down from the left. That's what they want you to do.

The left should feel threatened, they have it coming to them. Don't back down from the left. That's what they want you to do.

Yet DeSantis seems to know how to handle them too though. That's the thing. I just wish that he and Trump would work together and become a Trump/DeSantis ticket.

Since this news broke last Friday, I don't believe it is 'breaking news' and is in the wrong forum.
Where's Coyote, I should run and tell!
(

Everything they did to Trump, they will try to do the same things to DeSantis or any other 2024 GOP candidate.

Just watch.
DeSantis is not as dumb as Trump is
He would have turned the documents over

Again, Biden didn't try and hide the documents
Really? Then how and why were they stored in the garage of his private Delaware home in all those boxes?
and obstruct investigators.
Neither did Trump.
Trump is on tape admitting to his misdeeds.
Bullshit. You haven’t heard the tape. You don’t know whether the transcript of the tape was accurate or mistaken. You don’t even care if words were mis-transcribed changing the meaning of the sentences. You are ignorant about the context. Worse yet, you don’t care about the context.
Open and shut case.
The only thing open and shut is your fat trap. But you make no sense and you are overtly hostile to reality and logic and fairness and objectivity and anything close to the truth.

...and six years later, hasn't been prosecuted for anything yet.

Do you know the definition of "insanity"?
I believe tomorrow will mark the first time he's officially a felon.
Before, he had the power of the Presidency to protect him. Before that, he had power and prestige....and lawyers who were good at running out the clock.

But that changes tomorrow for the Felon-in-Chief. :auiqs.jpg:

Do you know the definition of "insanity"?
When the government gives you a demand letter for documents, and you hold onto them. When the government gives you a subpoena for documents, and you hold onto them. When the government sends the FBI to raid your house for documents, and you continue to try to hold onto them.

Forum List

Back