Breaking: The FBI just found the Wikileakers

Chumps Drones took wiki for the gospel when the circumstantial hearsay pointed to Clinton ..

Now wiki is pure bullshit when it points to Donniedickhead ..

sorry drones, and dronettes your horseshit opinions are no longer relevant to anyone but you ..

deal with the karma and stfu ..

When a goat farts in China and the sun rises in the East, you people will call for Impeachment of Trump. It is your Cry Wolf. Keep it up.

I know this is the official Republican position.....
Call it fake news...laugh it off.......it is just politics from butt hurt lefties

But it is growing......the evidence is building

If allegations are true....it is Treason

Even CNN admits it's circumstantial evidence...but I'll give them some credit, that's better than the no evidence they've had for four months.

Someone just told me all this is tiresome on this board....it's ridiculous in Washington...I couldn't agree more, a bunch of he said she said
Circumstantial evidence is evidence. That's why it's called "circumstantial evidence"
What you have is called "hearsay" and it is not admissible in court. Its not considered evidence in any form...
You guys need to coordinate your talking points better. A minute ago it was "circumstantial evidence", and once I reminded you that circumstantial evidence is still evidence, you switch to "hearsay". Sit down, desperate one.
NO!

You called it circumstantial as did the article... We called it what it is.. Hearsay!!

"FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign".
US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNNPolitics.com

The plot thickens.
Smoking gun

If true......Impeachment

When a goat farts in China and the sun rises in the East, you people will call for Impeachment of Trump. It is your Cry Wolf. Keep it up.

Call it fake news...laugh it off.......it is just politics from butt hurt lefties

Even CNN admits it's circumstantial evidence...but I'll give them some credit, that's better than the no evidence they've had for four months.

Someone just told me all this is tiresome on this board....it's ridiculous in Washington...I couldn't agree more, a bunch of he said she said

It is moving beyond he said, she said
Watergate took months to develop
This investigation is in its infancy

Manafort, Flynn and several cohorts have verified involvement. The key may be Banyon. If Banyon goes...Trump goes with him

Circumstantial evidence is evidence. That's why it's called "circumstantial evidence"
What you have is called "hearsay" and it is not admissible in court. Its not considered evidence in any form...
You guys need to coordinate your talking points better. A minute ago it was "circumstantial evidence", and once I reminded you that circumstantial evidence is still evidence, you switch to "hearsay". Sit down, desperate one.
NO!

You called it circumstantial as did the article... We called it what it is.. Hearsay!!
You call it corn, we call it bullshit.

It is moving beyond he said, she said
Watergate took months to develop
This investigation is in its infancy

Manafort, Flynn and several cohorts have verified involvement. The key may be Banyon. If Banyon goes...Trump goes with him
You are in your infancy.

Chumps Drones took wiki for the gospel when the circumstantial hearsay pointed to Clinton ..

sorry drones, and dronettes your horseshit opinions are no longer relevant to anyone but you ..

LOL

They found above top secret documents on Hillary's server and other devices..

Your ignorance is showing..

NO!

Circumstantial does not equate to hearsay

But the article didn't use evidence after circumstantial, did they? From the link:
"the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial."

LOL

and never onething illegal... ever.

wiki has a new bitch ... President Bitch to be exact.

NO!

Please provide your tangible evidence to back up your conjecture..

LOL

At least RW is somewhat humorous; you're just plain boring.

LOL

Again there was so much evidence that a blind attorney could have prosecuted the case. Not going to waste more time with you troll..

So freaking what, the information not only was bad for Hillary and the democrats it was TRUE. The scum bags got what they deserved no matter who did it. The Russians, if they did it, certainly didn't need Trump's blessing.

Try taking it to court and see what it gets you, ya fucking dope

By the way, change your thread title, it's not factual
Why would I take it to court? Against who? Give me context.

Good grief...you said circumstantial evidence is evidence...it's worthless in any court of law.

What I wouldn't give for one intelligent left loon on this forum...sigh
And you told me to take it to court, despite the fact that I can't bring cases to court. I'm not a prosecutor.

NO!

Anonymous sources = hearsay.

Try taking it to court and see what it gets you, ya fucking dope

By the way, change your thread title, it's not factual
Why would I take it to court? Against who? Give me context.

Good grief...you said circumstantial evidence is evidence...it's worthless in any court of law.

What I wouldn't give for one intelligent left loon on this forum...sigh
And you told me to take it to court, despite the fact that I can't bring cases to court. I'm not a prosecutor.

OMFG you're stupid. Go away

Forum List

Back