Breaking: The FBI just found the Wikileakers

I'm old enough to well remember.......and take my word for it, Trump ass lickers are sounding EXACTLY like Nixon apologists in 1973-4.

Nobody with an ounce of sense takes anything you say serious, hack

You loons are crowing over something the FBI even says is merely circumstantial evidence...not even evidence, the information is circumstantial. That could be even more he said she said.

Sassy likes to echo what G. Gordon Liddy used to spew.......LOL

Piss off, hack. I'm weary of your tired and lame BS.

You loons losing your minds over some complete BS from CNN ...the king of hyperbole and fake BS
Relax; we all know Gnat is suffering from dementia.

I'm old enough to well remember.......and take my word for it, Trump ass lickers are sounding EXACTLY like Nixon apologists in 1973-4.

You loons are crowing over something the FBI even says is merely circumstantial evidence...not even evidence, the information is circumstantial. That could be even more he said she said.

You loons losing your minds over some complete BS from CNN ...the king of hyperbole and fake BS

unlike loons loosing their minds over complete bs from Fox??

howl at the moon til youre purple wiki cant hear you .. ALL OF YOU RUSSIAN WINGER DRONES ..

I can't stand Fox.
But CNN and MSNBC have replaced Fox in terms of off-shoring, open borders and business visas.
How ironic.

howl at the moon til youre purple wiki cant hear you .. ALL OF YOU RUSSIAN WINGER DRONES ..
Please, don't let me stop you from displaying your senility.

When a goat farts in China and the sun rises in the East, you people will call for Impeachment of Trump. It is your Cry Wolf. Keep it up.

I know this is the official Republican position.....
Call it fake news...laugh it off.......it is just politics from butt hurt lefties

But it is growing......the evidence is building

If allegations are true....it is Treason

Even CNN admits it's circumstantial evidence...but I'll give them some credit, that's better than the no evidence they've had for four months.

Someone just told me all this is tiresome on this board....it's ridiculous in Washington...I couldn't agree more, a bunch of he said she said
Circumstantial evidence is evidence. That's why it's called "circumstantial evidence"

But the article didn't use evidence after circumstantial, did they? From the link:
"the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial."
Uh oh "More than circumstantial evidence" that Trump associates colluded with Russia, Schiff says

I couldn't find that line anywhere in the link, where did you get it?

I can't stand Fox.
But CNN and MSNBC have replaced Fox in terms of off-shoring, open borders and business visas.
How ironic.

I'm still chuckling at that screenshot from CNN saying it's been determined a Boeing 777 has trouble staying in the air when it's wing tanks are empty. LOL

"FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign".
US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNNPolitics.com

The plot thickens.
Smoking gun

If true......Impeachment

When a goat farts in China and the sun rises in the East, you people will call for Impeachment of Trump. It is your Cry Wolf. Keep it up.

Call it fake news...laugh it off.......it is just politics from butt hurt lefties

Even CNN admits it's circumstantial evidence...but I'll give them some credit, that's better than the no evidence they've had for four months.

Someone just told me all this is tiresome on this board....it's ridiculous in Washington...I couldn't agree more, a bunch of he said she said
Example of circumstantial evidence.

you were outside late afternoon and it was a clear day and sunny with no snow on the ground up until you went to sleep for the night, you woke up the next morning and there was snow on the ground.

The circumstantial evidence shows it snowed overnight while you were sleeping.

Plain ole EVIDENCE would be, you saw/witnessed it snowed during the night.

I can't stand Fox.
How ironic.

I'm still chuckling at that screenshot from CNN saying it's been determined a Boeing 777 has trouble staying in the air when it's wing tanks are empty. LOL

how far can you fly on a plane with empty fuel tanks ?

you were outside late afternoon and it was a clear day and sunny with no snow on the ground up until you went to sleep for the night, you woke up the next morning and there was snow on the ground.

Plain ole EVIDENCE would be, you saw it snow over night.

No, you insufferable loon, that would be real evidence, The snow IS the evidence. Good gawd, sit down and stop embarrassing yourself.

Circumstantial evidence is "someone told me the Russians were involved with Donald Trump in the 2016 election". There is no evidence of collusion, it's he said she said...hence circumstantial

Circumstantial evidence is evidence. That's why it's called "circumstantial evidence"

But the article didn't use evidence after circumstantial, did they? From the link:
Uh oh "More than circumstantial evidence" that Trump associates colluded with Russia, Schiff says

Put your eye glasses on! :lol:

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the Ranking Member on the committee, was asked by Chuck Todd on "Meet The Press Daily" whether or not he only has a circumstantial case.

"Actually no, Chuck," he said. "I can tell you that the case is more than that and I can't go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now."

Put your eye glasses on! :lol:

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the Ranking Member on the committee, was asked by Chuck Todd on "Meet The Press Daily" whether or not he only has a circumstantial case.

"Actually no, Chuck," he said. "I can tell you that the case is more than that and I can't go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now."

Shiff is a liar, a proven liar.

dont forget youre trying to have an intelligent convo with saggy .. g'luck.

This post shows you don't have a clue. With the snow on the ground in the morning it is hard evidence that it snowed over night. Circumstantial evidence would be wet ground in the morning in the winter WOULD SUGGEST that it snowed, or possibly rained, overnight.

Circumstantial only suggests an act happened. Example: Your driving downtown when a bank gets robbed, and the robbers get away driving a car the same mak and model as yours. The police pull you over and with guns drawn they order you out of your car and handcuff you. When actually happened was that they stopped you on circumstantial evidence.

Last edited:
Smoking gun

If true......Impeachment

This post shows you don't have a clue. With the snow on the ground in the morning it is hard evidence that it snowed over night. Circumstantial evidence would be wet ground in the morning in the winter WOULD SUGGEST that it snowed overnight.

Well said.

IF, and still a big IF, the Trump campaign coordinated with the thieves that broke in and stole the DNC emails and Podesta emails, to distribute and disseminate these stolen emails in a timely manner that benefited the Trump campaign, then that would be cheating, and a just society does NOT let known cheaters, get away with cheating or rewarded by their cheating, which could mean President Trump is illegitimately, our President.

If there was any kind of quid pro quo, like if the Russians would help them win the election through whatever means, legal or illegal, or the Russians would pay Trump somehow, and the Trump campaign promised an easier road for the Russians regarding the UKRAINE and US being kinder when he becomes president, while back stabbing our allies and existing US policy....then it could possibly be, treason.

yes, there is a lot of conjecture in those two statements....because we are all just guessing based on the little information we do have....

Smoking gun

If true......Impeachment

This post shows you don't have a clue. With the snow on the ground in the morning it is hard evidence that it snowed over night. Circumstantial evidence would be wet ground in the morning in the winter WOULD SUGGEST that it snowed, or possibly rained, overnight.

Circumstantial only suggests an act happened.
Circumstantial evidence is pretty strong evidence the ACT HAPPENED, without the solid evidence of witnessing the act happen, or video of the act happening....or having the fingerprints to prove the act happened etc....that's my understanding

Forum List

Back