Breaking: The FBI just found the Wikileakers

"FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign".
US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNNPolitics.com

The plot thickens.

I think a lot of people forget that Obama ordered that this Russian investigation be done BEFORE he left office. It stated by several sources that he "preserved intelligence" concerned that the current administration would bury it.

"In the final hours of Barack Obama's presidency, some White House officials reportedly raced to spread and preserve information about possible communications between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and Russians.

The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.

According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some
"damning" evidence."
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

We know Comey testified earlier this week and stated this investigation started in July, 2016 (which is when the RNC held it's convention.) This is when J.D. Gordon a Trump surrogate met with the Russian Ambassador and they actually wrote foreign policy, and installed it into the Republican platform.

"
Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful.
But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

John McCain mentioned this in this video.

The Trump circle has denied 5 times that they had any contact with Russians during the campaign season.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Then out comes this information

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Now we have the chair of the House intelligence committee stating there is evidence to show collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign to interfere into this electiion which will be considered TREASON.

Most striking about FBI Director James Comey's testimony the other day is when he said: "It was like they weren't even concerned about getting CAUGHT." That only means one thing. They've been CAUGHT.

I don't expect Trump and company to remain in office for very much longer.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Collusion with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

Aw, imagine that. Republicans ran on a platform of not escalating hostilities with Russia, and won on it. That's because the majority don't want to go to war over the stupid Ukraine shit that Democrats and Soros are up in arms about.

So oreo, why don't you grab a gun and go help the Ukrainian Nazis throw the Russians out of Crimea and eastern Ukraine?
Help them subjugate those pesky Russian speakers in those areas that would rather be independent or with Russia, rather than be oppressed by Ukrainians that want to outlaw the Russian language.

I know this is the official Republican position.....
Call it fake news...laugh it off.......it is just politics from butt hurt lefties

But it is growing......the evidence is building

If allegations are true....it is Treason

Even CNN admits it's circumstantial evidence...but I'll give them some credit, that's better than the no evidence they've had for four months.

Someone just told me all this is tiresome on this board....it's ridiculous in Washington...I couldn't agree more, a bunch of he said she said
Example of circumstantial evidence.

you were outside late afternoon and it was a clear day and sunny with no snow on the ground up until you went to sleep for the night, you woke up the next morning and there was snow on the ground.

The circumstantial evidence shows it snowed overnight while you were sleeping.

Plain ole EVIDENCE would be, you saw it snow over night.

No, you insufferable loon, that would be real evidence, The snow IS the evidence. Good gawd, sit down and stop embarrassing yourself.

Circumstantial evidence is "someone told me the Russians were involved with Donald Trump in the 2016 election". There is no evidence of collusion, it's he said she said...hence circumstantial

The investigation still in going regarding the collusion my dear. It takes a while to put the puzzle together.
But didn't we cover this election hacking already in early Jan. 2017? That Trump acknowledged Russian role in US election hacking. Or you just suffering from alcohol shortages.

Trump acknowledges Russia role in U.S. election hacking: aide
I know this is the official Republican position.....
Call it fake news...laugh it off.......it is just politics from butt hurt lefties

But it is growing......the evidence is building

If allegations are true....it is Treason

Even CNN admits it's circumstantial evidence...but I'll give them some credit, that's better than the no evidence they've had for four months.

Someone just told me all this is tiresome on this board....it's ridiculous in Washington...I couldn't agree more, a bunch of he said she said

you were outside late afternoon and it was a clear day and sunny with no snow on the ground up until you went to sleep for the night, you woke up the next morning and there was snow on the ground.

No, you insufferable loon, that would be real evidence, The snow IS the evidence. Good gawd, sit down and stop embarrassing yourself.

Circumstantial evidence is "someone told me the Russians were involved with Donald Trump in the 2016 election". There is no evidence of collusion, it's he said she said...hence circumstantial

The investigation still in going regarding the collusion my dear. It takes a while to put the puzzle together.
But didn't we cover this election hacking already in early Jan. 2017? That Trump acknowledged Russian role in US election hacking. Or you just suffering from alcohol shortages.

Trump like most of us were unaware that none of the US Intelligence agencies had examined the DNC servers.

The DNC refused the requests. And for some strange reason the agencies never pursued examining the servers on their own.

They took the word of a company called CrowdStrike who were employees of the DNC.

Comey and Rogers admitted it the other day at the hearing. No Intel government agencies ever examined the servers.

So it's all bullshit that the Russians hacked the server. A fairy tale if you will. No evidence that they did.

mmm .. no proof other than the DNC and they're proven liars, cheats, held a fake primary and without a doubt have several shifty Russian connections... :eusa_think:

Peter Schweizer: Trump vs. Clintons' Russia ties (guess who always got a free pass)

Last edited:

Trump like most of us were unaware that none of the US Intelligence agencies had examined the DNC servers.

The DNC refused the requests. And for some strange reason the agencies never pursued examining the servers on their own.

They took the word of a company called CrowdStrike who were employees of the DNC.

Comey and Rogers admitted it the other day at the hearing. No Intel government agencies ever examined the servers.

So it's all bullshit that the Russians hacked the server. A fairy tale if you will. No evidence that they did.

mmm .. no proof other than the DNC and they're proven liars, cheats, held a fake primary and without a doubt have several shifty Russian connections... :eusa_think:

It's bad enough that the intel agencies have never examined the servers, but what is really wild is that the FBI was looking to hire that so calle M16 agent to continue his work digging up dirt on Trump.

Hello????????????????? What's wrong with that picture. Senator Grassley is on it though and is demanding freaking answers on why they would even consider it.

This was in the UNclassified version of the January US Intel report:

Russian intelligence gained access to Democratic National Committee (DNC) networks and maintained that access until at least June 2016.

 The General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) probably began cyber operations aimed at the US election by March 2016. We assess that the GRU operations resulted in the compromise of the personal e-mail accounts of Democratic Party officials and political figures. By May, the GRU had exfiltrated large volumes of data from the DNC.

Last edited:
Aw, imagine that. Republicans ran on a platform of not escalating hostilities with Russia, and won on it. That's because the majority don't want to go to war over the stupid Ukraine shit that Democrats and Soros are up in arms about..

So glad to see Putin has already won the hearts and minds of Trump republicans.

It's bad enough that the intel agencies have never examined the servers, but what is really wild is that the FBI was looking to hire that so calle M16 agent to continue his work digging up dirt on Trump.

Hello????????????????? What's wrong with that picture. Senator Grassley is on it though and is demanding freaking answers on why they would even consider it.

Bush tried to hire convicted felons to work in national security.

Just sayin'

Russian speakers in those areas that would rather be independent or with Russia, rather than be oppressed by Ukrainians that want to outlaw the Russian language.
The Russified Ukrainians in their country's eastern section (Donbas) do not want to outlaw the Russian language, but want to remain part of Ukraine and not be further "Russified" by Kremlin nationalists and former USSR communists.

Circumstantial evidence is evidence. That's why it's called "circumstantial evidence"
What you have is called "hearsay" and it is not admissible in court. Its not considered evidence in any form...
You guys need to coordinate your talking points better. A minute ago it was "circumstantial evidence", and once I reminded you that circumstantial evidence is still evidence, you switch to "hearsay". Sit down, desperate one.
NO!

You called it circumstantial as did the article... We called it what it is.. Hearsay!!
Circumstantial does not equate to hearsay
Please provide your tangible evidence to back up your conjecture..

I'm not trying the case....neither is the FBI.....Yet
Righties screaming for irrefutable evidence capable of conviction are not going to get it...Yet

All that is happening is that a theory that Trump may have colluded with Russia is becoming more and more likely

I'm old enough to well remember.......and take my word for it, Trump ass lickers are sounding EXACTLY like Nixon apologists in 1973-4.

Early in the Watergate investigation it seemed like much ado about nothing. It was not until evidence started to trickle out that it engulfed the Nixon Whitehouse

Team Trump seems much more inept than the Nixon team. They are making ridiculous denials of...We hardly even know who this guy is

The FBI knows their stuff. They will get to the bottom of it. It may turn out to be just some legal innocent interaction with Russia. But it could be much worse

Trump has a natural tendency lie when challenged. Lying about this could put him in jail

Nobody with an ounce of sense takes anything you say serious, hack

You loons are crowing over something the FBI even says is merely circumstantial evidence...not even evidence, the information is circumstantial. That could be even more he said she said.

Sassy likes to echo what G. Gordon Liddy used to spew.......LOL

Piss off, hack. I'm weary of your tired and lame BS.

You loons losing your minds over some complete BS from CNN ...the king of hyperbole and fake BS

unlike loons loosing their minds over complete bs from Fox??
I can't stand Fox.
But CNN and MSNBC have replaced Fox in terms of off-shoring, open borders and business visas.
How ironic.

I'm still chuckling at that screenshot from CNN saying it's been determined a Boeing 777 has trouble staying in the air when it's wing tanks are empty. LOL

That would worry you if you were trying to glide in for a landing on empty tanks

Can they get their story right,,,didnt they just say a day ago wiki isnt the Russians nor did Russians feed wiki.......getting ridiculous

Maybe things change with new information.

The only thing changing is the level of stupidity on the left.

Pence is much further right than Trump. Trump is a moderate democrat, always has been. So you get rid of him, somehow, and you're left with?

Just shoot yourselves and get it over with already.

First, we have to be sure Pence had no knowledge of what is going on. But if Pence takes over...so be it

Trump is accountable for what he does. If he was involved in illicit activities, he deserves to pay a price....regardless of who his VP is

Aw, imagine that. Republicans ran on a platform of not escalating hostilities with Russia, and won on it. That's because the majority don't want to go to war over the stupid Ukraine shit that Democrats and Soros are up in arms about.

So oreo, why don't you grab a gun and go help the Ukrainian Nazis throw the Russians out of Crimea and eastern Ukraine?
Help them subjugate those pesky Russian speakers in those areas that would rather be independent or with Russia, rather than be oppressed by Ukrainians that want to outlaw the Russian language.

I've spent quite a bit of time here and there helping get people out of places like that; I would be more than happy helping 'oreo' be all he can be as a 'big giant social justice warrior' almost anywhere in the world. Somehow I doubt these gimps are all that dedicated to actually doing anything, though, except whining from their safe spaces.

"FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign".
US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNNPolitics.com

The plot thickens.

I think a lot of people forget that Obama ordered that this Russian investigation be done BEFORE he left office. It stated by several sources that he "preserved intelligence" concerned that the current administration would bury it.

"In the final hours of Barack Obama's presidency, some White House officials reportedly raced to spread and preserve information about possible communications between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and Russians.

The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.

According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some
"damning" evidence."
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

We know Comey testified earlier this week and stated this investigation started in July, 2016 (which is when the RNC held it's convention.) This is when J.D. Gordon a Trump surrogate met with the Russian Ambassador and they actually wrote foreign policy, and installed it into the Republican platform.

"
Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful.
But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."

The Trump circle has denied 5 times that they had any contact with Russians during the campaign season.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Now we have the chair of the House intelligence committee stating there is evidence to show collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign to interfere into this electiion which will be considered TREASON.

Most striking about FBI Director James Comey's testimony the other day is when he said: "It was like they weren't even concerned about getting CAUGHT." That only means one thing. They've been CAUGHT.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Collusion with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

So YOU do not believe Putin could be held in check over the Ukraine issue and believe we would have to go in to a physical war, in order to stop Putin or Putin would go to war with us, in order to advance his position in the Ukraine?

You do not believe Putin could be held in check, with sanctions and other means so you just want us to turn a blind eye and let him do whatever he wants in the Ukraine?

Is that what you are saying?

The plot thickens.

"damning" evidence."

"

Trump-putin-image.jpg

No campaign sits down in the middle of a campaign season with a foreign adversary to write foreign policy and long before they have won the fucking election--moron. This is what set off the 6 fire alarm bells throughout the intelligence agencies in this country.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

Last edited:
Can they get their story right,,,didnt they just say a day ago wiki isnt the Russians nor did Russians feed wiki.......getting ridiculous

Maybe things change with new information.

The only thing changing is the level of stupidity on the left.

Pence is much further right than Trump. Trump is a moderate democrat, always has been. So you get rid of him, somehow, and you're left with?

Just shoot yourselves and get it over with already.

First, we have to be sure Pence had no knowledge of what is going on. But if Pence takes over...so be it

Trump is accountable for what he does. If he was involved in illicit activities, he deserves to pay a price....regardless of who his VP is

They're going to pay a price. TREASON is one of the more serious crimes in this nation. We used to hang traitors, now at minimum it's a life sentence in a Federal prison. We consider cyber attacks to be the 21st century act of war.

Collusion with a Foreign adversary to interfere into American National election--is going to be taken very seriously by the American public. They will demand severe punishment.

And you can bet, everyone who is being interviewed right now by the FBI is being reminded of that. I doubt any of them are going to seal their llps to protect Trump, knowing that they could spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Last edited:

The plot thickens.

"damning" evidence."

"

Trump-putin-image.jpg

No campaign sits down in the middle of a campaign season with a foreign adversary to write foreign policy and long before they have won the fucking election--moron. This is what set off the 6 fire alarm bells throughout the intelligence agencies in this country.

:link:

The plot thickens.
We should have damaging info pertaining to elected officials
It shouldn't have to be revealed to us by hackers

All this bullshit is old already!
So much shit has come out about Trump
since the elections, why wasn't it made know before?
you really have to ask that question? LOL

I've spent quite a bit of time here and there helping get people out of places like that; I would be more than happy helping 'oreo' be all he can be as a 'big giant social justice warrior' almost anywhere in the world. Somehow I doubt these gimps are all that dedicated to actually doing anything, though, except whining from their safe spaces.
there you go!

The plot thickens.

"damning" evidence."

"

Trump-putin-image.jpg

none did. This is easy, next!

Forum List

Back