Breaking: The FBI just found the Wikileakers

Funny that this story pops out just after Nunes announces that Trump's communications were monitored.

How ... coincidental.

:lmao:

In this forum teeming with partisan hackery, I know it's going to seem a downright craaazy idea, but perhaps BOTH crooked 2016 presidential candidates did really crooked shit to try and get elected? Perhaps BOTH candidates really are corrupt, shitty people? And finally, perhaps BOTH candidates should be investigated further (again)?

Naw. Naw that could never happen in the good 'ol USA, right? :eusa_wall: Back to your regularly scheduled cognitive dissonance. Carry on.

BTW Nixon stood up from out of his grave today and thanked Obama Bin Lying for taking the monkey off of his back!

The thread should be locked. Most forums don't allow deceptive titles.

It's nothing but a trolling thread and promotong fake news.
This thread should be locked for a misleading title and for trolling and for promoting fake news.

Really? Coming from the how many threads today that are putting words in Nunes' mouth?

I'm all for it...when all the Nunes "Trump was right" threads are closed as well.

"FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign".
US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNNPolitics.com

The plot thickens.
Smoking gun

If true......Impeachment

When a goat farts in China and the sun rises in the East, you people will call for Impeachment of Trump. It is your Cry Wolf. Keep it up.

I know this is the official Republican position.....
Call it fake news...laugh it off.......it is just politics from butt hurt lefties

But it is growing......the evidence is building

If allegations are true....it is Treason

Even CNN admits it's circumstantial evidence...but I'll give them some credit, that's better than the no evidence they've had for four months.

Someone just told me all this is tiresome on this board....it's ridiculous in Washington...I couldn't agree more, a bunch of he said she said

Trump was right, he and his campaign associates were investigated by the Obama Administration for political reasons and advantage, your battle is lost no matter how desperate you and your seditionists on the left choose to be...

no he wasn't. He said Obama was responsible. He wasn't. Trump and his Fake News Posse are going down the gurgler..
Just think: You could become famous for being the very first person to donate to the Donald J. Trump, Jr. Presidential Library. How 'bout it , DaddyO?

We know Russia helped Trump get elected

If this is true, and Trump was involved in the release of this information...it is grounds for impeachment

If he promised or gave Russia anything in return......It is Treason

We KNOW no such thing.

What we do know is that Russia exposed the epic corruption of the DNC, hiLIARy campaign, and John Podesta.

"FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign".
US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNNPolitics.com

The plot thickens.
Smoking gun

If true......Impeachment

When a goat farts in China and the sun rises in the East, you people will call for Impeachment of Trump. It is your Cry Wolf. Keep it up.

Call it fake news...laugh it off.......it is just politics from butt hurt lefties

Even CNN admits it's circumstantial evidence...but I'll give them some credit, that's better than the no evidence they've had for four months.

Someone just told me all this is tiresome on this board....it's ridiculous in Washington...I couldn't agree more, a bunch of he said she said
Circumstantial evidence is evidence. That's why it's called "circumstantial evidence"

Ok, so to wrap up, we know for a fact that Obama spied on Trump, and no Russian hack influenced the election in the slightest..

Circumstantial evidence is evidence. That's why it's called "circumstantial evidence"

Excuse me dingleberry

but this is HEARSAY not circumstantial evidence.

Try taking it to court and see what it gets you, ya fucking dope

By the way, change your thread title, it's not factual

We know Russia helped Trump get elected

If this is true, and Trump was involved in the release of this information...it is grounds for impeachment

If he promised or gave Russia anything in return......It is Treason

Trump is illigetimate. And since he cheated to win Pence is illigetimate as well.
. You wish.... One thing is forsure, and that is that the Demon-rats are done... No one will trust them to run a lemonade stand after their bullcrap. Everything the Trump administration said they were going to do has resonated big time in this country, and the dumbace Demon-rats think that the majority in this nation still support them.. lol... They will find out come 2020. This nation will finally realize that the Demon-rats no longer control them, their thinking or their actions any longer. The Demon-rats are done... If Trump did anything great, that was one of them.

Smoking gun

If true......Impeachment

Why would I take it to court? Against who? Give me context.

Smoking gun

If true......Impeachment

What evidence?

One law enforcement official said the information in hand suggests "people connected to the campaign were in contact and it appeared they were giving the thumbs up to release information when it was ready." But other U.S. officials who spoke to CNN say it's premature to draw that inference from the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial.

What information and why continue to use the term, "suggests"? Why not 'confirm'? There's plenty to suggests Obama was tied to spying on Obama. Can't you people be consistent in your logic?

How can one spy on themselves?

Why would I take it to court? Against who? Give me context.

Good grief...you said circumstantial evidence is evidence...it's worthless in any court of law.

What I wouldn't give for one intelligent left loon on this forum...sigh

What you have is called "hearsay" and it is not admissible in court. Its not considered evidence in any form...

Smoking gun

If true......Impeachment

What you have is called "hearsay" and it is not admissible in court. Its not considered evidence in any form...

Any attorney bringing it into a court would be promptly chastised and sent packing

Smoking gun

If true......Impeachment

You guys need to coordinate your talking points better. A minute ago it was "circumstantial evidence", and once I reminded you that circumstantial evidence is still evidence, you switch to "hearsay". Sit down, desperate one.

You guys need to coordinate your talking points better. A minute ago it was "circumstantial evidence", and once I reminded you that circumstantial evidence is still evidence, you switch to "hearsay". Sit down, desperate one.

Once again, troll. It's worthless evidence, it won't carry weight in any court. Stop deflecting and spinning, it's pathetic

The plot thickens.

Do the delusions ever elude you?

No evidence of Trump being in any way connected to Russia.

Really? No evidence whatsoever that Trump has any Russian connections whatsoever? None? Zip? Nadda?

Forum List

Back