Breaking! The Jury Has Reached A Verdict

This November Dems will know true pain and suffering as the GOP turnout reaches historical levels and Dems get obliterated all down the ballot. Dems can never think past the end of their nose. INFURIATE your opponents, brilliant strategy you fools. :auiqs.jpg:
If Trump is elected, I will not protest. I will accept the will of the people. If the MAGA minions do what they tried on Jan 6th, there will be big problems.

How could my freedom be more valuable than my life? I die, my freedom is gone.

I can see your DJ perspective, but he's always been a con and a grifter. The fact that he attempted to save the republic, simply elevated him into the limelight, from which there is no longer an ability to hide.

We all know him. He's just another guy that is a former US president. Saving the republic was never in his wheelhouse, regardless of what he said.
We're just going to have to agree to disagree on that.

Their Orange God gets convicted for fraud, after being convicted many other times for fraud: "But ... but ... but ... Lawfare!"

lol
That's likely going to contribute to President Trump's re-election.

If ANYONE is going to institute full bore, damn the torpedoes criminal judicial reform, it's going to be the President who's seen it first hand from the defendants chair.

Congratulations, you just handed Donald Trump the 20% of the black vote he needs.

Good job.

That's likely going to contribute to President Trump's re-election.

If ANYONE is going to institute full bore, damn the torpedoes criminal judicial reform, it's going to be the President who's seen it first hand.

Congratulations, you just handed Donald Trump the 20% of the black vote he needs.

Good job.
Haha, the racism will only stay hidden for so long... it always comes out...

The jurors now have to do work to keep their identities hidden from the violent cult.

I see it just the opposite, and in fact I think the jurors, at least some of them, saw this as an opportunity for fame, and could have based the guilty verdict as their opportunity for fame on social media.
Today, for instance, 'social media influencer' is the #1 career choice for Gen Zers, and likely a popular choice across the board.
These jurors will be looked at as heroes to your side of the aisle, and if they make themselves available online, each one will gain a following, and of course $$$$.

1717116126747.png

Alvin Bragg ran on getting Trump.

He knew of no crime when he ran.

This is Stalin…find me the man, and I will find you the crime.

This is lawfare.

Pubs should do this. Run on putting Biden in jail.

Forum List

Back