Breaking! The Jury Has Reached A Verdict

Two systems of justice...

1717112248329.png

1717112311077.png

"James Biden said there were no official documents memorializing these [fake loan] wire transfers."

I think if the judge restricts Trump’s ability to campaign that even MORE people will be infuriated by this travesty of justice and turn out to oust the Biden Regime.

Also, is the gag order lifted now? I would think that Trump can use the kangaroo court and weaponized legal process against political opponents in his rallies.
Oh GOP turnout just jumped to historic levels thanks to lawfare Democrats. Not just the presidential elections, sky high turnout will demolish Dems all down the ballot.

You are one vindictive SOB. Just like Donald Trump.
Today was vindication for many. Not violent vindication. It was vindication within our system. Those whose vindication is driven by violence usually lose.
This November Dems will know true pain and suffering as the GOP turnout reaches historical levels and Dems get obliterated all down the ballot. Dems can never think past the end of their nose. INFURIATE your opponents, brilliant strategy you fools. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
The guy who will provide student loan relief and who supports unions and workers' rights just got a little closer to being reelected.
But not a guy that will fight for free education for all

“What conditions are student loans forgiven?

If you have loans that have been in repayment for more than 20 or 25 years, those loans may immediately qualify for forgiveness. Borrowers who have reached 20 or 25 years (240 or 300 months) worth of eligible payments for IDR forgiveness will see their loans forgiven as they reach these milestones.”

We could/should do better

Your freedom. Your family. Trump is a billionaire. He could have lived in the lap of luxury for the rest of his life.

Instead, he chose to attempt to save the Republic.

And he's been nothing but persecuted for that decision.

If that's not a martyr...I don't know what is.
How could my freedom be more valuable than my life? I die, my freedom is gone.

I can see your DJ perspective, but he's always been a con and a grifter. The fact that he attempted to save the republic, simply elevated him into the limelight, from which there is no longer an ability to hide.

We all know him. He's just another guy that is a former US president. Saving the republic was never in his wheelhouse, regardless of what he said.

Forum List

Back