Breaking! The Jury Has Reached A Verdict

They are going to come back with a guilty verdict.
Too much peer pressure to not.

There are multiple avenues to overturn the verdict, on appeal.

Isn't it funny that supposed "adults" can still be "peer pressured", just like middle school girls!

MAGA be like:

A black man gets convicted because reasons: "Yes! The Rule of Law!"

Their Orange God gets convicted for fraud, after being convicted many other times for fraud: "But ... but ... but ... Lawfare!"

lol
The cult wanted SO BADLY for Trump to.corrupt the DOJ and go after Hillary.

Instead they get a trump.conviction.

Goddamn that is funny.

prosecution made a good case

Defense hardly refuted it
Fake news.

The only witness that directly tied Trump to Stormy Daniels was a perjurer who lied to every government agency he ever spoke with and his excuse was he was covering for Trump out of loyalty, but testified he was so loyal, he had no qualms about stealing from Donald Trump.

That my friend is the antithesis of a "good case".

It's actually true. You can't be alive and be a martyr. Alive you would just be a pitiful person.
Negative...

Screenshot_20240530-180211-010.png

Fake news.

The only witness that directly tied Trump to Stormy Daniels was a perjurer who lied to every government agency he ever spoke with and his excuse was he was covering for Trump out of loyalty, but testified he was so loyal, he had no qualms about stealing from Donald Trump.

That my friend is the antithesis of a "good case".
So what? When criminals testify against their criminal conspiirators, what you get is the testimony of a criminal.

Gotti got convicted in part on the testimony of admitted thieves and murderers

Someone fooled you rubes into thinking that was an automatic out for the orange god. Embarrassed, yet?

"Especially life itself". But you're right. I just can't equate "something of great value" with my life. What could possibly be that valuable?
Your freedom. Your family. Trump is a billionaire. He could have lived in the lap of luxury for the rest of his life.

Instead, he chose to attempt to save the Republic.

And he's been nothing but persecuted for that decision.

If that's not a martyr...I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back