Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

I'm not sure about stand your ground laws, but I do know that Texas has a castle doctrine law.

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

But this reminder just in -- we "don't live in a gun culture". :rolleyes:

We live in an idiot culture. If they didn't have guns, they would club each other to death.

No, they'd try to run each other down with their choppers. Guns are much easier and you don't have to get as close.

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

But this reminder just in -- we "don't live in a gun culture". :rolleyes:

We live in an idiot culture. If they didn't have guns, they would club each other to death.

No, they'd try to run each other down with their choppers. Guns are much easier and you don't have to get as close.
I don't know about you.....but I get very protective of my urinal

What's funny is they attacked cops, shot up the place, had weapons of all kinds and not one person has said the police should be kicking ass and taking names.

No beatings?
FBI calls the biker gangs involved in deadly Waco shooting 'criminal enterprises' who 'pose a serious national domestic threat'
  • On Sunday, rival motorcycle clubs opened fire outside a restaurant in Waco, Texas, leaving nine dead and 170 arrested
  • The battle was between the Bandidos, one of America's largest outlaw bike gangs, and the Cossacks, who had been challenging their dominance
  • The FBI has called the Bandidos 'a growing criminal threat'

Read more: FBI calls the biker gangs involved in deadly Waco shooting criminal enterprises who pose a serious national domestic threat Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They're just domestic terrorists.

I can tell how much of a threat they are by the curfew..wait....the national guard....hold up....tear gas....nope sorry

....by the way the police sat there with their backs turned on the super dangerous criminal enterprise gang.

..Sgt. Patrick Swanton said innocent bystanders and officers somehow managed to escape injury, including a restaurant full of families just feet away from the one where the shooting started.

“Let’s just say it’s Sunday and someone was looking out for us,” Swanton said. “There were so many rounds fired from bad guy weapons here.” Evidently that Someone wasn't looking out for the nine bikers who got shot and died.

So the choir sings:
"God's on my side, can't you see, that he loves no one but me,
God's on my side, just we two, and we say, To Hell With You!"

Waco, Texas Biker Gang Shooting: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
http://Waco, Texas Biker Gang Shooting: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

http://heavy.com/news/2015/05/waco-texas-twin-peaks-restaurant-biker-motorcycle-gang-shooting-shootout-victims-dead-killed-gunmen-rival-gangs-photos-video/

Synthaholic

The KKK was a Democrat group. I gave you evidence of that. Are we clear now, or are you still in La La Land?

Thank you for proving the value of a liberal education, retard!

Synthaholic

The KKK was a Democrat group. I gave you evidence of that. Are we clear now, or are you still in La La Land?

Bullshit. You haven't given evidence of squatso.

The KKK was formed by six bored college-age Confederate veteran soldiers in Pulaski Tennessee, as a lark, which is why they have all the silly K-alliterations and references to Greek mythology. They had no known political affiliations. It was soon taken over by vigilantes who were all over the South in various organizations such as the White League and the Knights of the White Camellia, which were also formed by Confederate veteran insurgents trying to prolong the war. And it was wiped out by 1880 and would have stayed that way had it not been for a Georgia salesman named William Simmons who revived it exactly 100 years ago, trying to act out his fantasy of "Birth of a Nation" . And like the six young men in Pulaski, Simmons wasn't in politics either.

/again offtopic

FBI calls the biker gangs involved in deadly Waco shooting 'criminal enterprises' who 'pose a serious national domestic threat'
  • On Sunday, rival motorcycle clubs opened fire outside a restaurant in Waco, Texas, leaving nine dead and 170 arrested
  • The battle was between the Bandidos, one of America's largest outlaw bike gangs, and the Cossacks, who had been challenging their dominance
  • The FBI has called the Bandidos 'a growing criminal threat'

Read more: FBI calls the biker gangs involved in deadly Waco shooting criminal enterprises who pose a serious national domestic threat Daily Mail Online

They're just domestic terrorists.

They are dangerous criminals and I'm glad 170 were arrested. I hope they get more. l hope they crush these gangs with as much jail time as possible for these pieces of human garbage as possible.

THose that get convinced of murder I hope get the death penalty. I am not all that concerned about how it is carried out, nor how humane the process.

NOt how I do not make excuses for them, minimize their actions, deny their crimes, blame the cops, blame society or any of other little games libs like to play when the murderers are black.

They are known criminals and blatantly break the law every where they go. If they were Black, most would be dead already - gunned down by the cops who were shooting it out with them.

As it is, they will get the same constitutionally-guaranteed due process that is denied to WAY TOO MANY Blacks.

let us know when

white people riot
white "leaders" condone the bikers actions
Obama makes the statement " if I had a son he would look like a white biker"
Holder condemns the actions of the cops, that includes Sharpton and Jesse
Loretta Lynch starts a civil rights investigation
the NAACP goes ape shit

if it were not for double standards blacks and liberals would have no standards at all

Synthaholic

Its like talking to retards with ear plugs trying to explain to you clowns that the democrats were conservatives and those same conservatives now populate the republican party. My bad. I just realized thats too deep for you to handle intellectually.

Asclepias

Nope, same Democrats... Google Yellow Dog Democrats and you'll see they're not Republicans.

Maybe they stopped calling themselves conservative because they were so liberal about hanging blacks.:badgrin:

Asclepias

Nope, same Democrats... Google Yellow Dog Democrats and you'll see they're not Republicans.

Maybe they stopped calling themselves conservative because they were so liberal about hanging blacks.:badgrin:

Racists are by definition conservatives. Always have been. Lincoln, in his day, was the Liberal.
Don't know a whole lot about history, do ya?

/still offtopic. No one knows why.

Asclepias

Racists are by definition conservatives. Always have been. Lincoln, in his day, was the Liberal.

Shut up you partisan dipshit, there are plenty of racists who are liberals because guess what, one doesn't have anything to do with the other.

PS - Lincoln didn't give one damn about blacks, if he could have saved the union by allowing slavery , he would have.

Asclepias

Shut up you partisan dipshit, there are plenty of racists who are liberals because guess what, one doesn't have anything to do with the other.

PS - Lincoln didn't give one damn about blacks, if he could have saved the union by allowing slavery , he would have.

Seeing as how the essence of Liberalism is embodied in the phrase "all men are created equal", it's impossible to be Liberal and racist at the same time.

The Republican Party, having been formed largely over the issue of Abolition, were the Liberals of their time. The DP were the conservatives. That's just the way it was. You don't like it? Go rewrite history.

What's more this isn't your errant point anyway, so get bent.

'It was a setup': Warring biker gangs 'planned Waco deadly parking lot gun battle' as police say confrontation that killed nine and led to 170 arrests left 'most violent crime scene' they've ever seen
  • One gang 'ambushed the other' at recruitment event hosted by Twin Peaks Bar and Grill in Waco, Texas on Sunday afternoon and witnesses said the confrontation looked like a setup
  • The Waco Police Department said that 170 people had been arrested and will face organized crime charges
  • It started as a physical fight and escalated to involve chains, knives and guns
  • Diners and employees scrambled for shelter in the freezer as more than 100 rounds were fired
  • 8 bikers died at the scene and a 9th in hospital, another 18 bikers were hospitalized, no civilians were injured
  • Police were monitoring the meeting outside but said owners refused to cooperate with them until shooting started
  • Twin Peaks insists they had 'positive communication with the police' but the police said that was nonsense

Read more: Waco biker shoot-out leaves 9 dead at Texas Twin Peaks Bar Daily Mail Online

WGBH American Experience . U.S. Grant Warrior . Rise of the Ku Klux Klan PBS

"At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South. In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.

The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865. Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers, the Klan evolved into a terrorist organization. It would be responsible for thousands of deaths, and would help to weaken the political power of Southern blacks and Republicans.

Racist activity in the South often took the form of riots that targeted blacks and Republicans. In 1866, a quarrel between whites and black ex-soldiers erupted into a full-fledged riot in Memphis, Tennessee. White policemen assisted the mobs in their violent rampage through the black sections of town. By the time the violence ended, 46 people were dead, 70 more were wounded, and numerous churches and schools had been burned. Just two months later, on July 30, a similar outbreak of violence erupted in New Orleans. This time, a white mob attacked the attendees of a black suffrage convention, killing 37 blacks and 3 whites who allied with them.

In this violent atmosphere, the Ku Klux Klan grew in size and strength. By 1868, the Klan had evolved into a hooded terrorist organization that its members called "The Invisible Empire of the South." The reorganized Klan's first leader, or "Grand Wizard," was Nathan Bedford Forrest, who had been a Confederate general during the Civil War."

Forum List

Back