BREAKING: Trump calls Stormy Daniels "Horseface"

image.gif

What's "political" about misogyny?

You missed the "correctness" part, Progtard.

Not at all. What's the adjective there?

It's a noun, faggot. Political Correctness is a noun and an ideology.

Political is not a noun. EVER. Learn to English.

Why don't you STFU and let the poster answer his own post instead of charging in on yon white steed to defend milady's honour?

Again, you left off the "correctness" part. Derp!

Again, I left NOTHING "off". I focused on the adjective, FROM THE BEGINNING.

If that soils your underwear, tough shit.

You missed the "correctness" part, Progtard.

Why don't you STFU and let the poster answer his own post instead of charging in on yon white steed to defend milady's honour?

Many nouns have an adjective as a qualifier. Derp!

What Are Qualifier Words in English Grammar?

Fuckin' aye, you're being intentionally obtuse here.

You know what's good? I didn't even have to look that up to know it. When I was in school, they instilled that knowledge into your brain. :eek:

Many nouns have an adjective as a qualifier. Derp!

--- And that's exactly where I went.

We'll give you a couple of months to catch up here. Meanwhile it wasn't even your post in the first place there, Sir Losealot.

So she says.

She sure had no problem taking that $130,000 thought did she.

All to keep her from speaking out during the campaign. Another he said she said.

She sure is one honest hooker. LOL

$130,000 is low for a NDA on a sex act.

If there was a sex act.

That money was just to shut her up and keep her from the campaign.

Nothing says Trump ever had sex with her, except her.

She should have just taken the money and kept her mouth shut. Not a smart hooker at all.

If there was no sex act ------------ why hand out checks for $130,000 for something that didn't happen?
Not a smart businessman at all.

Sure it was smart. Pay her $130,000 and keep her and her accusations out of the campaign.

Its still nothing but a he said. She said. No way to prove it either way.

Yep. It was one smart move.

Then why didn't he pay $130,000 to the others? Let's add 'em up...
  • Jill Harth
  • Bridget Sullivan
  • Cassandre Searles
  • Tasha Dixon
  • Jessica Leeds
  • Rachel Crooks
  • Mindy McGillivray
  • Natasha Stoynoff
  • Mariah Billado
  • Temple Taggart McDowell
  • Lisa Boyne
  • Summer Zervos
  • Kristin Anderson
  • Samantha Holvey
  • Kathy Heller
  • Karena Virginia
  • Jessica Drake
  • Ninni Laaksonen
I make it roughly two and a half million that should have been paid out, yet as far as we know --- and granted what we know is limited ---- only Stormy and Karen MacDougal got a settlement.

You'd think, to a guy who falls all over himself selling the mythology that "I"m rich, I'm really really rich" (yet can't demonstrate it) ---- two and a half mil would be chump change.

You'd think.

Well nothing says he had affairs with any of them. Except them of course. And why wouldn't they. Nice to have your name associated with a billionaire whether you had sex with him or not.

Stormy was a different kettle of fish. A greedy woman who wanted money to keep silent about something that may or may not have happened.

The money was paid to keep her silence so as not to get her involved in the campaign.

Money well spent till the hooker decided the NDA she signed meant nothing and decided to hit it for her 15 minutes of fame.

Then she tried to sue Trump and that backfired. Now the lefties who backed her play have to pay all legal fees.

Happy trails.

We are living in an alternative reality.

Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'

President Trump on Tuesday called adult-film star Stormy Daniels "Horseface" and threatened to "go after" her after he won a court victory over his alleged mistress.

“'Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.' @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!' he tweeted.

You mean like this

44232020_1385414131593931_3341063679557763072_n.jpg

lol

So Trump had sex with what he considers a horse.
LOL AND paid the horse 130000

Which would be like you paying a buck fiddy......

President Trump on Tuesday called adult-film star Stormy Daniels "Horseface" and threatened to "go after" her after he won a court victory over his alleged mistress.

“'Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.' @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!' he tweeted.

You mean like this

44232020_1385414131593931_3341063679557763072_n.jpg

lol

So Trump had sex with what he considers a horse.

He just does what all of us guys do when we had to much to drink....

Just put a paper bag over her face :)

Put a flag over her face and fuck her for Old Glory!

$130,000 is low for a NDA on a sex act.

If there was a sex act.

She should have just taken the money and kept her mouth shut. Not a smart hooker at all.

If there was no sex act ------------ why hand out checks for $130,000 for something that didn't happen?

Sure it was smart. Pay her $130,000 and keep her and her accusations out of the campaign.

• Jill Harth
  • Bridget Sullivan
  • Cassandre Searles
  • Tasha Dixon
  • Jessica Leeds
  • Rachel Crooks
  • Mindy McGillivray
  • Natasha Stoynoff
  • Mariah Billado
  • Lisa Boyne
  • Summer Zervos
  • Kristin Anderson
  • Samantha Holvey
  • Kathy Heller
  • Karena Virginia
  • Jessica Drake
  • Ninni Laaksonen
I make it roughly two and a half million that should have been paid out, yet as far as we know --- and granted what we know is limited ---- only Stormy and Karen MacDougal got a settlement.

You'd think, to a guy who falls all over himself selling the mythology that "I"m rich, I'm really really rich" (yet can't demonstrate it) ---- two and a half mil would be chump change.

You'd think.

Well nothing says he had affairs with any of them.

--- which is exactly the same thing you just claimed about Stormy. So we're looking at apples-to-apples.

Go on..........

Except them of course. And why wouldn't they. Nice to have your name associated with a billionaire whether you had sex with him or not.

"Nice" ?

Why "nice"? And btw when you say "billionaire" you left out the adjective "alleged". Further, why would it be "nice" to admit you were sexually assaulted? Essplain that.

Stormy was a different kettle of fish. A greedy woman who wanted money to keep silent about something that may or may not have happened.

Link?

The money was paid to keep her silence so as not to get her involved in the campaign.

Then *AGAIN* --------- why didn't these 18 others get the same deal?

Money well spent till the hooker decided the NDA she signed meant nothing and decided to hit it or her 15 minutes of fame.

"The hooker"? New topic now? I'm lost.

Why would they enter into an NDA if there was nothing to not-disclose? How exactly do you not-disclose nothing?

Hm?

Happy trails.

Thanks but I'm all out of LSD. But reading this thread it would seem not everybody is.

He obviously confused her with Chelsea "Seabiscuit" Clinton.

Seabiscuit sure did beat a thoroughbred.

War Admiral, son of Man O' War, to be precise. Twas a thoroughbred vs thoroughbred match race.

However, The Hillaloon did say that Chelsea was trotting near the WTC when it was hit.

Yup. It was a match race.

War Admiral was sired by Man O' War and was a triple crown winner.

Seabiscuit was sired by Hard Tack a loopy son of Man O' War. Making Seabiscuit a grandson of Man O' War

The match race was won by Seabiscuit.

As for Chelsea I doubt she was anywhere near the WTC.

War Admiral, son of Man O' War, to be precise. Twas a thoroughbred vs thoroughbred match race.

However, The Hillaloon did say that Chelsea was trotting near the WTC when it was hit.

Seabiscuit was sired by Hard Tack a loopy son of Man O' War. Making Seabiscuit a grandson of Man O' War

war admiral vs seabiscuit - Bing video

If there was a sex act.

• Jill Harth
  • Bridget Sullivan
  • Cassandre Searles
  • Tasha Dixon
  • Jessica Leeds
  • Rachel Crooks
  • Mindy McGillivray
  • Natasha Stoynoff
  • Mariah Billado
  • Lisa Boyne
  • Summer Zervos
  • Kristin Anderson
  • Samantha Holvey
  • Kathy Heller
  • Karena Virginia
  • Jessica Drake
  • Ninni Laaksonen

You'd think.

--- which is exactly the same thing you just claimed about Stormy. So we're looking at apples-to-apples.

Go on..........

Except them of course. And why wouldn't they. Nice to have your name associated with a billionaire whether you had sex with him or not.

"Nice" ?

Why "nice"? And btw when you say "billionaire" you left out the adjective "alleged". Why would it be "nice" to admit you were sexually assaulted? Essplain that.

Link?

Money well spent till the hooker decided the NDA she signed meant nothing and decided to hit it or her 15 minutes of fame.

Why would they enter into an NDA if there was nothing to not-disclose? How exactly do you not-disclose nothing?

Hm?

Sure it would be nice to have your name associated with a billionaire, Not my cup of tea but there are plenty out there who would love it.

Oh you need a link for someone who had no problem taking $130,000 dollars??

Got a link that says she did have sex with Trump??

Oh and the NDA was an NDA. Anyone who's ever had to sign one knows what they are for.

Say what you like but it was a smart move to pay her off. I'd have done the same.

Damned good movie out about Seabiscuit called Seabiscuit.

Man those are some magnificent animals!!!

And yet he had sex with her 6 months after Melania gave birth.
Bestiality!!!

• Jill Harth
  • Bridget Sullivan
  • Cassandre Searles
  • Tasha Dixon
  • Jessica Leeds
  • Rachel Crooks
  • Mindy McGillivray
  • Natasha Stoynoff
  • Mariah Billado
  • Lisa Boyne
  • Summer Zervos
  • Kristin Anderson
  • Samantha Holvey
  • Kathy Heller
  • Karena Virginia
  • Jessica Drake
  • Ninni Laaksonen

You'd think.

Go on..........

"Nice" ?

Why "nice"? And btw when you say "billionaire" you left out the adjective "alleged". Why would it be "nice" to admit you were sexually assaulted? Essplain that.

Link?

Hm?

Sure it would be nice to have your name associated with a billionaire, Not my cup of tea but there are plenty out there who would love it.

Oh you need a link for someone who had no problem taking $130,000 dollars??

Got a link that says she did have sex with Trump??

Oh and the NDA was an NDA. Anyone who's ever had to sign one knows what they are for.

Say what you like but it was a smart move to pay her off. I'd have done the same.

You're talking in circles without addressing the question, chief of which is ---- again --- why the fuck would you set up a NDA for a non-event?

By that standard you'd have to set up NDAs with literally everybody in the world.

Forum List

Back