BREAKING: Trump calls Stormy Daniels "Horseface"

Well hell buddy. If you paid someone that amount of money and you wanted her to not upset your campaign wouldn't you want an NDA to make it so??

I sure would.

Use that very smart head of yours.

Can't answer the question at all, Kenya.

I already answered it.

You just want to believe what you want to believe. Doncha

No you absolutely did not.

By that logic Rump should have paid off LITERALLY EVERYBODY. Once *AGAIN* the toxic question was, is, and ever shall be ---- why the fuck would two parties who had no interaction, enter into a nondisclosure agreement to prevent disclosing NOTHING?

You can't answer that, and you won't. And you don't have the guts to admit it so I'll spell it out for your self-delusional ass. The fact that there's an NDA proves that there is an event to not-disclose. Because you CAN'T refrain from disclosing NOTHING.

This is basic laws of existence that your own self-delusion prevents you from admitting, so I just admitted it FOR you.

That'll be $130,000. Expensive lesson.

Oh she got that money so she wouldn't accuse him of having an afair with her. The key word is accuse. Its all he said. She said. No proof. No witnesses.

Did he have that affair. No one knows nor will they ever know.

The NDA was to keep her from making that accusation.

You believe what you want and I'll do the same.

Happy trails.

Once AGAIN we're back to that list of the 18 other women. As I already noted, talking in circles avoiding the inconvenient questions.

You can't answer it. Why did they not get paid?

Why don't you send Trump and e-mail and ask him?

You think maybe they didn't want to be seen as money grubers like Daniels?

Or how bout this. None of them ever had an affair with Trump. Hows that??

Now buzz off.

Happy trails Great Kreskin wanna be.

By that logic Rump should have paid off LITERALLY EVERYBODY. Once *AGAIN* the toxic question was, is, and ever shall be ---- why the fuck would two parties who had no interaction, enter into a nondisclosure agreement to prevent disclosing NOTHING?

You can't answer that, and you won't. And you don't have the guts to admit it so I'll spell it out for your self-delusional ass. The fact that there's an NDA proves that there is an event to not-disclose. Because you CAN'T refrain from disclosing NOTHING.

This is basic laws of existence that your own self-delusion prevents you from admitting, so I just admitted it FOR you.

Oh she got that money so she wouldn't accuse him of having an afair with her. The key word is accuse. Its all he said. She said. No proof. No witnesses.

Happy trails.

Once AGAIN we're back to that list of the 18 other women.

Who the fuke cares?
As long as Trump keeps kicking ass for Americans I dont give a shit if he screwed Mother Teresa.

"Kicking ass"?

Isn't that revealing. Here's a wag who thinks a Chief Executive's job is to "kick ass". No wonder we're so fucked up.

That was weak even for you.

Hey, you leave me an opening big enough to drive a truck through and I go vroom vroom.

Can't answer the question at all, Kenya.

I already answered it.

Happy trails.

Once AGAIN we're back to that list of the 18 other women. As I already noted, talking in circles avoiding the inconvenient questions.

Now buzz off.

I ain't asking Rump. I'm asking YOU. Because it's your claim.

And you can't justify it.

QED.

Yanno one of these days it becomes time to grow the fuck up and think for yourself instead of looking to an orange con artist for cues to tell you what to do. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but that's reality.

Happy trails.

Who the fuke cares?
As long as Trump keeps kicking ass for Americans I dont give a shit if he screwed Mother Teresa.

"Kicking ass"?

Isn't that revealing. Here's a wag who thinks a Chief Executive's job is to "kick ass". No wonder we're so fucked up.

Hey, you leave me an opening big enough to drive a truck through and I go vroom vroom.

No, more like putt putt. That was lame.

Who the fuke cares?

"Kicking ass"?

And "Rump keeps kicking ass for Americans" is what? :gay:

Happy trails.

Who the fuke cares?

"Kicking ass"?

More like putt,putt.....

Who the fuke cares?

"Kicking ass"?

Damn ya beat me to it.

Who the fuke cares?

"Kicking ass"?

So record setting is gay now?
Makes one wonder what gay records you've set.
And no I dont want you to post them.....:puke:

Who the fuke cares?

"Kicking ass"?

Typical. You can do better. We expect more.

"Kicking ass"?

Nobody posted about "record setting". You posted about "kicking ass".

Which for all I know refers to the stock market's plunge but that wasn't quite a record. The record was set in February.

Which for all I know refers to the stock market's plunge but that wasn't quite a record. The record was set in February.

Why do you hate black and brown people?

I don’t recall any ass kicking on my part.

They smell.

"Kicking ass"?

Typical. You can do better. We expect more.

You Pogo Prime fans are so demanding. Just because you pay extra.
Consider the quantity. It's not always going to be mindfuckingly profound. I'm only secular-human.

Why did you stop beating your wife?

Why did you stop beating your wife?

She came around to my way of thinking.

We are living in an alternative reality.

Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'

President Trump on Tuesday called adult-film star Stormy Daniels "Horseface" and threatened to "go after" her after he won a court victory over his alleged mistress.

“'Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.' @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!' he tweeted.

I can’t believe he did not call her “Horsey McHorseface”.

Losing his touch.

I already answered it.

Happy trails.

Now buzz off.

I ain't asking Rump. I'm asking YOU. Because it's your claim.

And you can't justify it.

QED.

Pretty good claim to. None of them had an affair with Trump. So none of them ever approached him.

Stormy Daniels included. Got proof that any of them did??

Happy trail Oh Kreskin wanna be.

We are living in an alternative reality.

President Trump on Tuesday called adult-film star Stormy Daniels "Horseface" and threatened to "go after" her after he won a court victory over his alleged mistress.

“'Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.' @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!' he tweeted.

You mean like this

44232020_1385414131593931_3341063679557763072_n.jpg

lol

So Trump had sex with what he considers a horse.
Sometimes guys go "pigging". Thats what girls like you and Stormy are for.

Forum List

Back