BREAKING: Trump calls Stormy Daniels "Horseface"

He obviously confused her with Chelsea "Seabiscuit" Clinton.

Seabiscuit sure did beat a thoroughbred.

War Admiral, son of Man O' War, to be precise. Twas a thoroughbred vs thoroughbred match race.

However, The Hillaloon did say that Chelsea was trotting near the WTC when it was hit.

Yup. It was a match race.

War Admiral was sired by Man O' War and was a triple crown winner.

Seabiscuit was sired by Hard Tack a loopy son of Man O' War. Making Seabiscuit a grandson of Man O' War

The match race was won by Seabiscuit.

As for Chelsea I doubt she was anywhere near the WTC.
war admiral vs seabiscuit - Bing video

Man those are some magnificent animals!!!

Yes they are.

Anyone watch Justify become the 13th Triple Crown Winner back in June??

If you would like to watch it. Just put in 2018 Belmont Stakes youtube. You can watch the whole 2 minute race. Justify is just awesome.

Great race and some really beautiful and powerful horses.

Sure it was smart. Pay her $130,000 and keep her and her accusations out of the campaign.

Its still nothing but a he said. She said. No way to prove it either way.

Yep. It was one smart move.

Then why didn't he pay $130,000 to the others? Let's add 'em up...
  • Jill Harth
  • Bridget Sullivan
  • Cassandre Searles
  • Tasha Dixon
  • Jessica Leeds
  • Rachel Crooks
  • Mindy McGillivray
  • Natasha Stoynoff
  • Mariah Billado
  • Temple Taggart McDowell
  • Lisa Boyne
  • Summer Zervos
  • Kristin Anderson
  • Samantha Holvey
  • Kathy Heller
  • Karena Virginia
  • Jessica Drake
  • Ninni Laaksonen
I make it roughly two and a half million that should have been paid out, yet as far as we know --- and granted what we know is limited ---- only Stormy and Karen MacDougal got a settlement.

You'd think, to a guy who falls all over himself selling the mythology that "I"m rich, I'm really really rich" (yet can't demonstrate it) ---- two and a half mil would be chump change.

You'd think.

Well nothing says he had affairs with any of them.

--- which is exactly the same thing you just claimed about Stormy. So we're looking at apples-to-apples.

Go on..........

Except them of course. And why wouldn't they. Nice to have your name associated with a billionaire whether you had sex with him or not.

"Nice" ?

Why "nice"? And btw when you say "billionaire" you left out the adjective "alleged". Why would it be "nice" to admit you were sexually assaulted? Essplain that.

Stormy was a different kettle of fish. A greedy woman who wanted money to keep silent about something that may or may not have happened.

Link?

The money was paid to keep her silence so as not to get her involved in the campaign.

Then *AGAIN* --------- why didn't these 18 others get the same deal?

Money well spent till the hooker decided the NDA she signed meant nothing and decided to hit it or her 15 minutes of fame.

"The hooker"? New topic now? I'm lost.

Why would they enter into an NDA if there was nothing to not-disclose? How exactly do you not-disclose nothing?

Hm?

Sure it would be nice to have your name associated with a billionaire, Not my cup of tea but there are plenty out there who would love it.

Oh you need a link for someone who had no problem taking $130,000 dollars??

Got a link that says she did have sex with Trump??

Oh and the NDA was an NDA. Anyone who's ever had to sign one knows what they are for.

Say what you like but it was a smart move to pay her off. I'd have done the same.

You're talking in circles without addressing the question, chief of which is ---- again --- why the fuck would you set up a NDA for a non-event?

By that standard you'd have to set up NDAs with literally everybody in the world.

Well hell buddy. If you paid someone that amount of money and you wanted her to not upset your campaign wouldn't you want an NDA to make it so??

I sure would.

Use that very smart head of yours.

War Admiral, son of Man O' War, to be precise. Twas a thoroughbred vs thoroughbred match race.

However, The Hillaloon did say that Chelsea was trotting near the WTC when it was hit.

Seabiscuit was sired by Hard Tack a loopy son of Man O' War. Making Seabiscuit a grandson of Man O' War

Yes they are.

If you would like to watch it. Just put in 2018 Belmont Stakes youtube. You can watch the whole 2 minute race. Justify is just awesome.

I take it you're saying Stormy Daniels is "beautiful and powerful".
Or at least Rump thinks so.

She reminds him of his daughter too.

Yes they are.

Nah The horse is beautiful and powerful.

Stormy Daniels thought she was but she sure wasn't.

Then why didn't he pay $130,000 to the others? Let's add 'em up...
  • Jill Harth
  • Bridget Sullivan
  • Cassandre Searles
  • Tasha Dixon
  • Jessica Leeds
  • Rachel Crooks
  • Mindy McGillivray
  • Natasha Stoynoff
  • Mariah Billado
  • Temple Taggart McDowell
  • Lisa Boyne
  • Summer Zervos
  • Kristin Anderson
  • Samantha Holvey
  • Kathy Heller
  • Karena Virginia
  • Jessica Drake
  • Ninni Laaksonen
I make it roughly two and a half million that should have been paid out, yet as far as we know --- and granted what we know is limited ---- only Stormy and Karen MacDougal got a settlement.

You'd think, to a guy who falls all over himself selling the mythology that "I"m rich, I'm really really rich" (yet can't demonstrate it) ---- two and a half mil would be chump change.

You'd think.

--- which is exactly the same thing you just claimed about Stormy. So we're looking at apples-to-apples.

Go on..........

Except them of course. And why wouldn't they. Nice to have your name associated with a billionaire whether you had sex with him or not.

"Nice" ?

Why "nice"? And btw when you say "billionaire" you left out the adjective "alleged". Why would it be "nice" to admit you were sexually assaulted? Essplain that.

Stormy was a different kettle of fish. A greedy woman who wanted money to keep silent about something that may or may not have happened.

Link?

The money was paid to keep her silence so as not to get her involved in the campaign.

Money well spent till the hooker decided the NDA she signed meant nothing and decided to hit it or her 15 minutes of fame.

Why would they enter into an NDA if there was nothing to not-disclose? How exactly do you not-disclose nothing?

Hm?

Sure it would be nice to have your name associated with a billionaire, Not my cup of tea but there are plenty out there who would love it.

Oh and the NDA was an NDA. Anyone who's ever had to sign one knows what they are for.

Say what you like but it was a smart move to pay her off. I'd have done the same.

You're talking in circles without addressing the question, chief of which is ---- again --- why the fuck would you set up a NDA for a non-event?

By that standard you'd have to set up NDAs with literally everybody in the world.

Well hell buddy. If you paid someone that amount of money and you wanted her to not upset your campaign wouldn't you want an NDA to make it so??

I sure would.

Can't answer the question at all, Kenya.

Yes they are.

A little horse race humor....

Go on..........

"Nice" ?

Link?

Hm?

I sure would.

I already answered it.

You just want to believe what you want to believe. Doncha

Yes they are.

Me like teh purty horses. :flirtysmile4:

Except ol' Nippy, I'm not too fond of him. One day, I might crack him in the nose. No dude, I don't want your fillies, they're all yours. Bite me and I'm gonna hurt ya.

Go on..........

"Nice" ?

Link?

Hm?

I sure would.

I already answered it.

No you absolutely did not.

By that logic Rump should have paid off LITERALLY EVERYBODY. Once *AGAIN* the toxic question was, is, and ever shall be ---- why the fuck would two parties who had no interaction, enter into a nondisclosure agreement to prevent disclosing NOTHING?

You can't answer that, and you won't. And you don't have the guts to admit it so I'll spell it out for your self-delusional ass. The fact that there's an NDA proves that there is an event to not-disclose. Because you CAN'T refrain from disclosing NOTHING.

This is basic laws of existence that your own self-delusion prevents you from admitting, so I just admitted it FOR you.

That'll be $130,000. Expensive lesson.

Yes they are.

She reminds him of his daughter too.

And you know this how, Pogo? Your clairvoyancy?

Pogo, the leftist shill Amazing Kreskin. :rolleyes:

I sure would.

I already answered it.

By that logic Rump should have paid off LITERALLY EVERYBODY. Once *AGAIN* the toxic question was, is, and ever shall be ---- why the fuck would two parties who had no interaction, enter into a nondisclosure agreement to prevent disclosing NOTHING?

You can't answer that, and you won't. And you don't have the guts to admit it so I'll spell it out for your self-delusional ass. The fact that there's an NDA proves that there is an event to not-disclose. Because you CAN'T refrain from disclosing NOTHING.

This is basic laws of existence that your own self-delusion prevents you from admitting, so I just admitted it FOR you.

Oh she got that money so she wouldn't accuse him of having an afair with her. The key word is accuse. Its all he said. She said. No proof. No witnesses.

Did he have that affair. No one knows nor will they ever know.

The NDA was to keep her from making that accusation.

You believe what you want and I'll do the same.

Happy trails.

I sure would.

I already answered it.

Oh she got that money so she wouldn't accuse him of having an afair with her. The key word is accuse. Its all he said. She said. No proof. No witnesses.

Happy trails.

Once AGAIN we're back to that list of the 18 other women. As I already noted, talking in circles avoiding the inconvenient questions.

You can't answer it. Why did they not get paid?

I sure would.

I already answered it.

Happy trails.

Once AGAIN we're back to that list of the 18 other women.

Who the fuke cares?
As long as Trump keeps kicking ass for Americans I dont give a shit if he screwed Mother Teresa.

I already answered it.

Happy trails.

Who the fuke cares?
As long as Trump keeps kicking ass for Americans I dont give a shit if he screwed Mother Teresa.

"Kicking ass"?

Isn't that revealing. Here's a wag who thinks a Chief Executive's job is to "kick ass". No wonder we're so fucked up.

I already answered it.

Happy trails.

Who the fuke cares?

"Kicking ass"?

Isn't that revealing. Here's a wag who thinks a Chief Executive's job is to "kick ass". No wonder we're so fucked up.

That was weak even for you.

Forum List

Back