BREAKING: Trump calls Stormy Daniels "Horseface"

·Stormy Daniels
3h

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present your president. In addition to his...umm...shortcomings, he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women and lack of self control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for bestiality. Game on, Tiny.

We are living in an alternative reality.

Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'

President Trump on Tuesday called adult-film star Stormy Daniels "Horseface" and threatened to "go after" her after he won a court victory over his alleged mistress.

“'Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.' @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!' he tweeted.

You mean like this

44232020_1385414131593931_3341063679557763072_n.jpg

lol

So Trump had sex with what he considers a horse.
He wasn't fucking her face. Oh. Wait. I suppose he was.

No, more like putt putt. That was lame.

And "Rump keeps kicking ass for Americans" is what? :gay:

So record setting is gay now?
Makes one wonder what gay records you've set.
And no I dont want you to post them.....:puke:

Nobody posted about "record setting". You posted about "kicking ass".

Which for all I know refers to the stock market's plunge but that wasn't quite a record. The record was set in February.

Why do you hate black and brown people?

Why did you stop beating your wife?
I say we diclare marshal law and hold milytary tribuenals, round all you up and prsicute you for treasons.

Or the whore who took it, signed a non disclosure agreement, then commenced to tell about it? I don't give a shit what he does in his private life any more than I cared what Clinton did under a desk. Has nothing to do with running the country.

Or the whore who took it, signed a non disclosure agreement, then commenced to tell about it? I don't give a shit what he does in his private life any more than I cared what Clinton did under a desk. Has nothing to do with running the country.

Why is our President rolling around in the mud with a whore?

Does he think he can win?

He did win, LOL!!!!
So...Clinton cigar fucking a chick while getting a blow job is ok with you?
Your hypocrisy is showing, dear.

I recall Stormy claiming that Trump had been 'cheated' by nature as she claimed Trump's anatomy was about the size of a Match Box, or a Hot Wheels. :206:
No wonder he keeps cheating on all of his wives.
:abgg2q.jpg:

He did win, LOL!!!!
So...Clinton cigar fucking a chick while getting a blow job is ok with you?
Your hypocrisy is showing, dear.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I recall Stormy claiming that Trump had been 'cheated' by nature as she claimed Trump's anatomy was about the size of a Match Box, or a Hot Wheels. :206:
No wonder he keeps cheating on all of his wives.
:abgg2q.jpg:
forrest-gump4.jpg

Correct on both counts, but of course that isn't the issue is it. The issue is campaign finance laws. Now, had Clinton paid off Lewisnsky to keep mum about things we might have had apples-to-apples here.

Nice try but, (pun intended) no cigar.

We are living in an alternative reality.

President Trump on Tuesday called adult-film star Stormy Daniels "Horseface" and threatened to "go after" her after he won a court victory over his alleged mistress.

“'Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.' @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!' he tweeted.

You mean like this

44232020_1385414131593931_3341063679557763072_n.jpg

lol

So Trump had sex with what he considers a horse.

He’s not going to win a passing contest with a poem star on the internet

Forum List

Back