BREAKING: Trump calls Stormy Daniels "Horseface"

Trump continues to act like a baby. Trump supporters see him acting like a baby and decide to throw their adulthood to the curb to join Trump in his infantile rants.

Trump has made the presidency limp and flaccid just like he has rendered his supporters impotent and lame.
Trump has done A LOT to better the USA. This is why we support him. Not because of his escapades, but because of what he has done for the USA. The infantile rants are from the left who REFUSE to acknowledge what he has done as POTUS and only focus on the "but I don't like him!" snivels. Which is why he will win again in 2020.

She doesn't look like a horse face to me.
`
`

horseface-daniels.jpg
Of course not. You probably have wet panties just looking at her face and imagining......

Or the whore who took it, signed a non disclosure agreement, then commenced to tell about it? I don't give a shit what he does in his private life any more than I cared what Clinton did under a desk. Has nothing to do with running the country.

Why is our President rolling around in the mud with a whore?

Does he think he can win?
He did win, LOL!!!!
So...Clinton cigar fucking a chick while getting a blow job is ok with you?
Your hypocrisy is showing, dear.
She's not the only one. Marla also said he was terrible in bed and not very big.

Guess that's why he invented the word "bigly". It's not "big", it's "pretend-big". It's "as if it were big" --- it's "bigly".
Most women will tell you that is not the size that counts...its how it is used. But you men think BIG is better..hence big assed trucks, big boats, big this big that accounts for lack of size in a male penis. Which also means y'all don't know how to use it, either.

Trump’s honesty is why many countries take him seriously. It’s one of the reasons why little rocket man stopped firing rockets.

Unlike the worthless POS we had, people know they can trust Trump.

We are living in an alternative reality.

Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'

President Trump on Tuesday called adult-film star Stormy Daniels "Horseface" and threatened to "go after" her after he won a court victory over his alleged mistress.

“'Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.' @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!' he tweeted.

You mean like this

44232020_1385414131593931_3341063679557763072_n.jpg

lol

upload_2018-10-16_23-59-15.png

the Libs/Dems go CRAZY/insane when Trump talks like this
''how could you vote for him'''???????!!!!!!???
:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

Who the fuke cares?
As long as Trump keeps kicking ass for Americans I dont give a shit if he screwed Mother Teresa.

"Kicking ass"?

Isn't that revealing. Here's a wag who thinks a Chief Executive's job is to "kick ass". No wonder we're so fucked up.

That was weak even for you.

Hey, you leave me an opening big enough to drive a truck through and I go vroom vroom.

No, more like putt putt. That was lame.

And "Rump keeps kicking ass for Americans" is what? :gay:

At least 20x better than Pogo shilling for Communists..

iu

We are living in an alternative reality.

President Trump on Tuesday called adult-film star Stormy Daniels "Horseface" and threatened to "go after" her after he won a court victory over his alleged mistress.

“'Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.' @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!' he tweeted.

But he's not a baby...

Or the whore who took it, signed a non disclosure agreement, then commenced to tell about it? I don't give a shit what he does in his private life any more than I cared what Clinton did under a desk. Has nothing to do with running the country.

Why is our President rolling around in the mud with a whore?

Does he think he can win?
He did win, LOL!!!!
So...Clinton cigar fucking a chick while getting a blow job is ok with you?
Your hypocrisy is showing, dear.
She's not the only one. Marla also said he was terrible in bed and not very big.

Guess that's why he invented the word "bigly". It's not "big", it's "pretend-big". It's "as if it were big" --- it's "bigly".
Most women will tell you that is not the size that counts...its how it is used. But you men think BIG is better..hence big assed trucks, big boats, big this big that accounts for lack of size in a male penis. Which also means y'all don't know how to use it, either.

Hey, I ain't the one inventing words like "bigly" and "yuge".

But I'll tell you this -- I have a not-at-all big car and I damn sure know how to use it especially on the --- ahem --- curves and tight corners.

"I guarantee you there's no problem, I guarantee". :eusa_shifty:

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!
go Trump go Trump go Trump go Trump

Interesting choice of phrase since "Go Trump" was exactly the name of one of his many failed businesses.

You know Travelocity and Expedia and Priceline? They were left standing.

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!
go Trump go Trump go Trump go Trump

Interesting choice of phrase since "Go Trump" was exactly the name of one of his many failed businesses.

You know Travelocity and Expedia and Priceline? They were left standing.
??????!!!!!!!!!!????
so damn what? so FKN what???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????
he's the POTUS
hahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahhaha
and pissing you people off almost everyday
he's got so much $$$$$$ his ''''failed'' businesses don't matter
the failure is Obama

Horseface lol. But she has likely taken a Horse dong up the old dirt road

time for her to have Soros write a fact check to Mr Trump

-Geaux

Trump sure knows how to troll....and every damn time, idiots take the bait and start screaming. I liked him before. I think I love him now. :D

Forum List

Back