BREAKING: Trump dominates 2024 GOP presidential nomination straw poll: Trump 78%---DeSantis 19%

Good News for JOE BIDEN. BIDEN can handle Trump, he already did in 2020. Biden would have a lot more trouble with someone like DeSantis.
i doubt Biden will run in 2024 ... and even though Harris is even more unpopular than Biden [the most unpopular POTUS in recent history] dems are stuck with her ... if the dems primary the first female VP of color it will look bad for their woke identity politics agenda ... and you can bet Harris will deal the race card if she's put on a shelf by her own party ... nope ... Harris will be the dem nominee ... dems have no choice ... they backed themselves into that cornrer and now they have to live with it ... and its even more of a sure in for Harris if Biden resigns because of health issues ... there will be no way dems can primary the 1 st Black female POTUS and get away with it ! dems went woke and now they gotta live with it ... i hope Bidens health remains good enough for him to stay in office .... but there is a real possibility with his mental decline he may not ... and by the way i'm not making fun of him because dementia is no laughing matter ... but if he gets any worse he'll probably have to resign and Harris will be POTUS and there is no way the dems can primary her if that happens ...

Last edited:
Trump would win against Biden in the Electoral College but if Democrats have any sense they pull Biden and Harris and run Gavin in 2024 and let see if Trump can win…
they cant pull Harris ... she's the first female VP in history and she is also a woman of color ....

2 years is a long time. Desantis will make big gains as he is simply a less flawed much better man.

Keep clinging, cultist loser!
i find it humorous that a supporter of a party that insists that a man in a dress is a woman or that a baby in the womb isnt a human being or that the Hunter laptop was Russian dis info and that the pee tape was real calling others cultists that will believe anything they are told ...

Forum List

Back