Breaking trump fires mooch

Aw man. I really wanted The Mooch to stick around. He was classic entertainment.

What did he last two weeks?
Proving once again Trump has no idea what he's doing.
Rebuked by both the country's police depts , Boy Scouts and Congress last week, now fires his " right hand man " after two weeks!

Ha ha ha

So you;re saying Trump has no path to the White House, is that right?

Looks like he is setting up a path for the way out

Does our President have any clue of what he is doing? This has been a bizarre week

Scarmucci should have been fired on the spot after his profanity laced public outburst.
Trump didn't have the balls to do it.
Now Kelly had to get rid of him.
I bet he said it's either him or me.

Trump's a pussy.

trump_tweet_chief_of_staff.jpg

More like Kelly whipped his ass and kicked him out on his head.
I totally agree with this assessment. General Kelly has the military background that does not tolerate such reckless action. That also means the rest of the staff is on notice, because Kelly will not tolerate leakers, either.

Just what the WH needed...some discipline.

Trump: Obama looked weak having three Chiefs of staff in 2 years.

Trump's had 3 in 6 months. Lol

Now two communications directors in 2 weeks.
The world is laughing at us.

The world could care less.
Wrong.. did you see the new report out today?
Under Obama we were at 64 % of the world having a positive view of America. In 6 months it's dropped into the 30's under Grump.
Sure to keep on plummeting.

He's gonna rent an apartment with Antony Weiner and make a reality show.

More like Kelly whipped his ass and kicked him out on his head.

Listening to MSNBC right now. According to Stephanie Rule who just interviewed him last night. He had no idea this was coming, and apparently, the orange assclown was made an offer he couldn't refuse just this morning by the new staff chief general Kelly.

As of 10AM this morning, he was interviewed by Katie Turr, and was under the impression he was scheduled for a meeting this morning at the White House.

This means Trump made the decision within the last 5 hours.

The Mooch was attempting to sell his company to a Chinese company affiliated with the Chinese government, which would be a violation of law, and is now trying to return to the company. This is currently being investigated as part of the on going investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

What a fucking circus.

Yeah, Trump also has someone else build his NY City high rise apartments too, cuz, he's skared

Somehow, despite going through 3 Chiefs of Staff in three years, Obama managed to get a health care bill passed in his first year.

And Frank-Dodd a few months after that.

Forum List

Back