Breaking: Trump loses again....Manhattan DA to get Trump's tax returns

This was thoroughly investigated for four years. You have nothing but hate

what they’re looking for wouldn’t be there, he had to have filed, and any concerns would trigger an.......... audit,
So this is the madeup cultist self defense mechanism?

That all loan and tax fraud is always caught in IRS audits?

And you have convinced yourselves of this?
You're telling me the same IRS that had Lois Lerner running one of it's divisions wouldn't have had someone who would have leaked any damaging information YEARS ago if it was there? Aren't you the naive one!

The head of the IRS is a Trump appointee.
There are hundreds of thousands of people who work in the IRS. What you're claiming is that none of them...even in this hyper partisan environment...would do something blatantly political like Lois Lerner did if they had information on Trump that would have hurt him? Common sense tells me that is highly unlikely! If it was there...SOMEONE would have leaked it!
Has it occurred to you yet that surada is an idiot?
YOU ARE THE IDIOT NOT SURADA. Like all Trumpsters, financially ignorant.
When you see the current President fondling little girls on TV time after time and nothing is done about it, why should we believe Progs with their endless slanders.

I guess he's going to be very angry with his SCOTUS appointees letting him down, but SCOTUS denied Trump's appeal.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"
Under state law, materials turned over to a grand jury must be kept secret. But Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance can now require Trump's accountants to turn over the records that the president has steadfastly refused to surrender to prosecutors or Congress.

“The work continues,” Vance said in response to the Supreme Court order.

Vance is seeking tax returns covering eight years for a grand jury investigation of hush money payments and other financial transactions."""
How does Trump lose? What on earth do you think is going to happen to Trump if his taxes are released?

For you blind cultists, nothing. You will simply claim the IRS is wrong, teh DA is wrong and that Trump is as rich and honest as he claims.

You folks are fucked up in the head.
The IRS says his taxes were legit. Why the fuck should anyone listen to your uninformed opinions?

link please

lol
Interesting you ask for a link
Are you suggesting that the IRS had not did their job every year with the president's tax return?

get a clue

the irs almost never audits tax returns of the very rich, they are far too complicated
they only do, like now, when fraud is suspected
I know several tax accountants who handle people worth at least 50 million and are at least part owners in several businesses...you are incorrect.

you know your ass hole too?

To a reasoned mind, as soon as you say "i know a guy" they know you are an idiot.
And I realize why you don't understand that it's a tell to your intelligence level.

you truly are an idiot

you know, I feel bad, you likely never had a chance as a child to good schools

I guess he's going to be very angry with his SCOTUS appointees letting him down, but SCOTUS denied Trump's appeal.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"
Under state law, materials turned over to a grand jury must be kept secret. But Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance can now require Trump's accountants to turn over the records that the president has steadfastly refused to surrender to prosecutors or Congress.

Vance is seeking tax returns covering eight years for a grand jury investigation of hush money payments and other financial transactions."""
How does Trump lose? What on earth do you think is going to happen to Trump if his taxes are released?

For you blind cultists, nothing. You will simply claim the IRS is wrong, teh DA is wrong and that Trump is as rich and honest as he claims.

The IRS says his taxes were legit. Why the fuck should anyone listen to your uninformed opinions?

link please

lol
Are you suggesting that the IRS had not did their job every year with the president's tax return?

get a clue

the irs almost never audits tax returns of the very rich, they are far too complicated
I know several tax accountants who handle people worth at least 50 million and are at least part owners in several businesses...you are incorrect.

To a reasoned mind, as soon as you say "i know a guy" they know you are an idiot.
And I realize why you don't understand that it's a tell to your intelligence level.

you truly are an idiot

I really care what GQ has to say.
And thanks for admitting you don't know anyone who works for the IRS.
I know at least 3 people who do.

what they’re looking for wouldn’t be there, he had to have filed, and any concerns would trigger an.......... audit,

You're telling me the same IRS that had Lois Lerner running one of it's divisions wouldn't have had someone who would have leaked any damaging information YEARS ago if it was there? Aren't you the naive one!

There are hundreds of thousands of people who work in the IRS. What you're claiming is that none of them...even in this hyper partisan environment...would do something blatantly political like Lois Lerner did if they had information on Trump that would have hurt him? Common sense tells me that is highly unlikely! If it was there...SOMEONE would have leaked it!
When you see the current President fondling little girls on TV time after time and nothing is done about it, why should we believe Progs with their endless slanders.

You can't win with vicious lies.. Its just makes you look like a pig.... like Trump.

You can't win with vicious lies.. Its just makes you look like a pig.... like Trump.
Do you wear a blindfold every time you hear Biden on TV?

The thread topic is how they are just now getting his tax returns. Which makes your post a special kind of stupid.

he does not understand

Trumpist, all emotion, no logical rational though

look at the post from the jack ass i just replied to (just above) He "knows a guy."

morons

Last edited:

This post is sickening. The internet protects your basement dwelling ass. I hope you slip up and say this in public one day.

look at there post from the jack ass i just replied to (just above) He "knows a guy."
Hahaha

Yes, that Indeependent fraud ALWAYS "knows a guy" in every topic. Every time. And the guys he knows always agree 100% with whatever horseshit he has just made up in the spot. Every time. And they are ALWAYS male. Every time. He really is a terrible liar.

Do you wear a blindfold every time you hear Biden on TV?

Why would I? Someday you'll be old if you're lucky.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"

link please

lol

get a clue

you truly are an idiot

you literally have no clue how stupid you are, not uncommon

You figure IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig lied to Congress?

Of course you dislike GQ, you are a deplorable. It is above you.

you guys...typical lefties. You can't think past the ends of your noses. I'm telling you...this is gonna come back to bite you...
How so? We aren't the criminals. Trumpov is the criminal.
I just read that the NY office is investigating both civil and criminal infractions. trump could be in Big DooDoo....If the GOPQ wants to hang on to a man who could have numerous indictments filed against in in the next year, it may be their last decision as a viable political party. When Cowardice results in Destruction.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"

link please

lol

get a clue

you truly are an idiot

you literally have no clue how stupid you are, not uncommon

You figure IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig lied to Congress?

Of course you dislike GQ, you are a deplorable. It is above you.
I live in Nassau County and the Town of Hempstead...the most corrupt municipality on earth.

The thread topic is how they are just now getting his tax returns. Which makes your post a special kind of stupid.
Irs have had his taxes.. the feds,, mueller had access

omg, another rocket scientist

you people are pathetic, honest

what was Mueller charged with investigating? Never mind, particular are over your stupid ass head.

Irs have had his taxes.. the feds,, mueller had access

omg, another rocket scientist

you people are pathetic, honest

what was Mueller charged with investigating? Never mind, particular are over your stupid ass head.
Muller was investing manforts taxes lol you don’t think they scrubbed trumps? Lol little slow aren’t cha ha

Forum List

Back