BREAKING > Trump On Syria: 'Get Ready Russia' Because Missiles 'Will Be Coming'

the leading Muscovite military expert Alexander Goltz, says that all Putin´s "new" military technologies are fakes , you can write him in his facebook

"A. Orekh
- Well, 9-35, you listen to the radio station "Echo of Moscow", naturally the morning "Turn". Irina Vorobyova and Anton Orekh. And we will now talk with the military observer Alexander Goltz. Alexander, good morning!

A.Golts
- Good morning!

A. Orekh
- Everyone says sarcastically: "Good morning" - after yesterday.

I.Vorobyeva
- No. We normally speak, good morning. We have here a whole set of what Vladimir Putin yesterday in his address to the Federal Assembly told the Russians about the latest weapons. I would like to go through all ... Can I?

A. Orekh
"Throughout the herbarium."

A.Golts
- I would like to say that the advertisement of Ritual.ru that was sounded before your inclusion on Ekho Moskvy suddenly becomes very relevant.

I.Vorobyeva
"So it's all so bad, do you mean to say it's scary?"

A.Golz: Now we live in a different reality. Here it is necessary to realize this
QTo

A.Golts
- Yes. I think that now we live in a different reality. Here it is necessary to realize this. Bluffing, not bluffing what Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin said ... Those to whom this is addressed - and this was not addressed to the listeners at all - will be based on the fact that they are in different degrees of readiness, but all these weapons are there. And they will act accordingly.

It is quite obvious that military power - no matter what you call it, infirmity, it does not matter - is Russia's main and only instrument in both foreign and domestic policy. Now we live in such a reality. This should be aware.

A. Orekh
- Alexander, but still, if you try briefly at least run through these all, so to speak, our surprises. Here we say, in varying degrees of readiness. That's what you heard and saw - this graphics is called somewhat primitive - but, nevertheless, for you, something like a person who gives military and all these things his main professional attention - for you there is something surprise? As the Americans say, nothing surprised them. Did something surprise you?

A.Golts
- Oh sure. This is a fantastic rocket with a nuclear power plant. Anyone who says that he knew about her before, I think, distorts the reality and says hindsight. Of course, if this is done, then this is a fantastic achievement. And it is not clear why Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin in the first part of his speech was so afraid of technological backwardness of Russia. If made safe, I emphasize the nuclear power plant, which is located on the aircraft, then Russia with this money can live the next 30 years, as Americans from the Internet.

I.Vorobyeva
- You want to say that a nuclear power plant for something flying - it's not just for a rocket is applicable.

A.Golts
- Maybe yes.

I.Vorobyeva
- If such technology really exists and it has already been successfully tested.

A.Golts
"If it does exist." Americans write today that they observed two attempts to test such a rocket in the Arctic, and seemingly the attempts were unsuccessful. This is an amazing thing. We will see.

A. Orekh
- Well, we go further. Underwater…

I.Vorobyeva
"No, wait a second." The first thing that was said is the Sarmat ballistic missile. It should replace the Voevode complex.
part 2

"A.Golts
- Yes, this is an interesting story, because "Sarmat" from all the above-described achievements of Russian science and technology is most known. And about her, about this rocket before the speech of Vladimir Vladimirovich were purely pessimistic reports. It was originally intended to be tested at the end of 2015, then endlessly endured in 2016. Defense Minister Sergei Kuzhugetovich Shoigu traveled endlessly to Krasmash, the plant where these missiles should be manufactured. There, obviously, something was not going well.

Finally, the ballistic tests of this rocket were postponed to the end of 2017 and, apparently, they were shown to us. For your information: the throw tests, in fact, do not have a relationship to the rocket. This is a test of the powder charge, can it push out a full-scale mock-up of this rocket from the mine to a height of 30-40 meters. All. That is, this ability is checked, before even the engine is turned on.

A. Orekh
- That is, physically fly out of the mine. That is, this is what she can, apparently.

A.Golts
- Yes Yes. Before the product is still a fairly large distance. We are here, pay attention, showed how much I can understand - I do not presume to affirm absolutely one combination of the "Sarmat" throw tests, and then the launch of some other rocket.

I.Vorobyeva
- Wait, he said all the same time that we already have it. Stressed directly.

A.Golts
- More or less clear that this is not yet. But the multimedia of a decade ago on the division of warheads was still added. Here is what concerns "Sarmat". It remains to assume - this is my personal assumption, very bold, notice - that the message of the president has magical power, that is, approximately like the Bible.

I.Vorobyeva
- That is now everything will be.

A.Golts
- Yes Yes. Now if you touch it - op! - and instead of throw tests"
Putin´s "Russia"(Muscovy ) in numbers , spoiler : "Nigeria with snow"

5ODovHmew9I.jpg

Russian army plagued with sex slavery and male prostitution
See more at Russian army plagued with sex slavery and male prostitution

Trump is a reckless, irresponsible child with the ability to make war.

He is?

It seems that the Russians on multiple occasions have issued a warning
that All American missiles will be shot down.

That just seems like a challenge that must be met.

Poor Vlad is attempting to salvage his Pride and he can't shut his mouth.
He just feels like he can talk tough and we'll back down. If he really
understood everything that was going on right now in America, he would
already know that any challenge becomes a distraction to Mueller and a challenge that must be met.

Get ready Comrades...the missiles will be flying shortly. Per the Prez, we're
sending our "smart" weapons that we believe are greatly superior to your
mounted Cossacks.

The ignorance of neo cons is historically telling, they actually believed going into Iraq was a smart move, and our troops would be met with flowers; never did they consider IED's (yet those of us who served during the Vietnam War were too familiar with Satchel Bombs - Cheney, Rumsfeld and others in the Bush II administration should have factored that into their scenario).

WW I started with the assassination of a single archduke, and millions died. We must hope there are adults in charge of those missiles, and they are familiar with Nuremberg Judgment and there duty to disobey an illegal order.

I believe Trump will do anything to divert attention from the current investigation, and that includes a shooting war. Many believe Reagan's invasion of Grenada was to deflect from the Iran-Contra investigation.

Time for a Distraction?

"
Russia sanctions: Shares in Deripaska-controlled firms crash

Shares in firms controlled by Oleg Deripaska have plunged after the US imposed sanctions on seven Russian oligarchs and their companies on Friday.

Shares in the Russian aluminium giant Rusal nearly halved on the Hong Kong stock exchange on Monday.

EN+, the aluminium to hydropower firm controlled by Mr Deripaska, dived by 25% in London.

Russia's main share index plunged 11% on Monday in the wake of the sanctions.

They follow a diplomatic crisis sparked by the poisoning of former spy Sergei Skripal in Salisbury.

The measures affect the seven oligarchs, 12 companies they own or control, as well as 17 senior Russian government officials.

The Kremlin slammed the sanctions. "This is an outrageous business from the point of view of illegality, from the point of view of flouting all the norms, and of course careful analysis is needed here," said spokesman Dmitry Peskov.

The Russian government was "doing everything possible to minimise negative consequences" of the US measures, he added.

According to Washington, the individuals and companies were targeted for profiting from a Russian state engaged in "malign activities" around the world.

Other magnates hit by sanctions include Alexei Miller, director of state-owned energy giant Gazprom."
_M2rEkNqGys.jpg

_M2rEkNqGys.jpg

It's a shame that Trump fell for the democrat gas attack. The obama fingerprints are all over this attack. His isis allies using gas to push us into war just as Trump was going to leave Syria is a tactic democrats used before. It's a shame that out of all the advisors Trump has, not a single one wants to point at exactly the person who is responsible.

Trump will bomb other countries just like he bombed north korea - with his mouth.

end of story

I stand with Russia,Iran and Syria! No more wars for Israel!
View attachment 187345 View attachment 187346
hello Olgino, for how long can Kremlin thugs can pay you?
I would be more than happy to work for Russia! I actually believe what I post so its no problem to get paid to do it! Can you get me in contact with someone?

Of course we can.

Are you looking for just any asshole and an asshole that is compatible
with you?

I stand with Russia,Iran and Syria! No more wars for Israel!
View attachment 187345 View attachment 187346
hello Olgino, for how long can Kremlin thugs can pay you?
I would be more than happy to work for Russia! I actually believe what I post so its no problem to get paid to do it! Can you get me in contact with someone?

Of course we can.

Are you looking for just any asshole and an asshole that is compatible
with you?
I prefer to defend President Trump but I won't break my own principles to defend idiotic,illegal,wrong and just plain STUPID plans like bombing Syria. Trump is a hypocrite if he bombs Syria. Go read some of his tweets from 2013.

Forum List

Back