****BREAKING**** Trump tried to obstruct Senate Russia investigations

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

WASHINGTON — President Trump over the summer repeatedly urged senior Senate Republicans, including the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, to end the panel’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, according to a half dozen lawmakers and aides. Mr. Trump’s requests were a highly unusual intervention from a president into a legislative inquiry involving his family and close aides.

Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina, the intelligence committee chairman, said in an interview this week that Mr. Trump told him that he was eager to see an investigation that has overshadowed much of the first year of his presidency come to an end.

“It was something along the lines of, ‘I hope you can conclude this as quickly as possible,’” Mr. Burr said. He said he replied to Mr. Trump that “when we have exhausted everybody we need to talk to, we will finish.”

In addition, according to lawmakers and aides, Mr. Trump told Senator...

Trump Pressed Top Republicans to End Senate Russia Inquiry

This can be used to show his mindset and maybe even another case of obstruction ontop of the Comey firing. Dig Trump DIG!

Last edited:
14212067737_06674fe9ba_b.jpg

I don't think there is anything wrong with the statement hoping that it's over quickly. It overshadows his leadership and ability to exercise power, it is costly and could lead to what it has been lately, a witch hunt.

This obstruction of justice thing here is taking a lot of creative writing.

this, my friend is a prima facie admission to obstructing justice....

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

I don't think there is anything wrong with the statement hoping that it's over quickly. It overshadows his leadership and ability to exercise power, it is costly and could lead to what it has been lately, a witch hunt.

See post #7..........and smile.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Trump must have missed that little lesson on legal liability, while attending law school at Trump U.

The innocent are happy to be investigated and cleared. The guilty try to obstruct justice and purchase Depends.

WASHINGTON — President Trump over the summer repeatedly urged senior Senate Republicans, including the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, to end the panel’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, according to a half dozen lawmakers and aides. Mr. Trump’s requests were a highly unusual intervention from a president into a legislative inquiry involving his family and close aides.

Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina, the intelligence committee chairman, said in an interview this week that Mr. Trump told him that he was eager to see an investigation that has overshadowed much of the first year of his presidency come to an end.

“It was something along the lines of, ‘I hope you can conclude this as quickly as possible,’” Mr. Burr said. He said he replied to Mr. Trump that “when we have exhausted everybody we need to talk to, we will finish.”

In addition, according to lawmakers and aides, Mr. Trump told Senator...

Trump Pressed Top Republicans to End Senate Russia Inquiry

This can be used to show his mindset and maybe even another case of obstruction ontop of the Comey firing. Dig Trump DIG!

Damn, Trump didn't support the baseless witch hunt perpetrated against him? :eek:

Bet he'd complain if you Stalinist scum lynched him with a brand new rope....

Well, people are going down as we speak for it and his inner-circle is under investigation for it. Weird how you simply don't care about a treasonous act against this country.

The whole point being the treasonous act was getting elected in the first place, hes not under investigation and yet half the country purports that he is, which is why anyone would be eager to end a completely political investigative dig after him. Even if folks like manafort and Flynn are indicted, theyre still advertising this as a dig on his candidacy and the perhaps the electoral system altogether.

Trump must have missed that little lesson on legal liability, while attending law school at Trump U.
At least he isn't doing like the Clinton's who destroyed everyone or killed them for outing them..

Talk about taking a quote and running with it ...
You'd have to find collusion for that to occur and that's not what the case is about to begin with.

read up on 18 U.S.C. § 1505
"Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress"

Forum List

Back