🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Trump Tweets Percentage Graph Of Whites Killed By Blacks And Liberals Aren't Happy.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
screen-shot-2015-11-23-at-00-20-201.png

The facts speak for themselves!

Ass he was doing is adding to the number of times this has already been posted.

I posted it in Political Commentary a day or two ago.

I've posted these shocking stats before. And of course i was immediately labelled a 'Racist' by the usual suspects. The ugly reality is, African Americans do harm White People far more than White People harm them. In fact, the stats also show that African Americans harm all other races far more than other races harm them.

For their population size, these are very shocking numbers. So, it's important to tackle these issues honestly and fairly. We do have a Police problem, but the African American Community has to start acknowledging its own serious problems too. It's the only way things can change.

You think no white people complain when the cops kill white people?

Randy Weaver's wife and kid got killed by the cops,

and the white 'complaint' we got was the Oklahoma City bombing.

Who should be doing the protesting? I think cops need to do more to protect us. So, which highway should we shut down first, guys?

I've been saying for years that it's not only a race issue. It's more so a Police State issue. Our Police have been Militarized. Therefore they've become much more hostile and aggressive towards the Citizenry.

It's not all their fault though. It's how they've been trained. And i'm afraid it's gonna get worse. I mean, they killed the suspect with a bomb-equipped robot for God's sake.

His wife and kids were murdered his son shot in the back running away his wife in the face as she was standing unarmed in the doorway holding a door open. The 2 thugs shot one was a career criminal who was reaching for. Pistol the other was a suspect in an robbery that had just happened and AFTER the cop told him NOT to reach for anything he reached anyways and was shot.

His wife and kids were murdered his son shot in the back running away his wife in the face as she was standing unarmed in the doorway holding a door open. The 2 thugs shot one was a career criminal who was reaching for. Pistol the other was a suspect in an robbery that had just happened and AFTER the cop told him NOT to reach for anything he reached anyways and was shot.

So you consider the Oklahoma City bombing to be justified?

lol, see what we're up against, people?

I've been saying for years that it's not only a race issue. It's more so a Police State issue. Our Police have been Militarized. Therefore they've become much more hostile and aggressive towards the Citizenry.

It's not all their fault though. It's how they've been trained. And i'm afraid it's gonna get worse. I mean, they killed the suspect with a bomb-equipped robot for God's sake.
Having to adapt to the situation of having feral animals otherwise known as negroes walking the streets raping robbing and murdering people en masse instead of keeping them under control like they were at one point and should be again until we can get rid of them back to Africa or in the grave

So you consider the Oklahoma City bombing to be justified?

lol, see what we're up against, people?
Yes I do. The government declared on the citizens with its actions at ruby ridge,Waco,and in the Gordon Kahl murder in Arkansas and it's attempted slaughter of his family and him in North Dakota so yes Oklahoma City was a justified strike back at the government

Forum List

Back