🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Trump White House officials purging phones...

As soon as I saw the source was MSNBC, I knew it wasn't real news.

MSNBC Breaking News: Just reported by Rachel Maddow from Andrea Mitchell. No link yet.

This Post is so RICH.... biggest smile on my face all day... how can you get frustrated with the 'OP'er we all got to just give a pat on the head and say there... there...

They need to purge a lot more than the fuckin phones.

Like the FBI can't recover their calls and texts?

I agree! They may have been "recovered" before they were ever purged.

They can be recovered after they are "purged".

Sounds like BS from two BS artists

Cell phone service providers have the records. You can only delete them off your own device. So.... those who purge their phones against orders to preserve can be held in contempt. Ask your infamous "lawyer" husband, Pumpkin.
I would just plead the 5th and walk out.

Or just say there was never any "intent" :lmao:
...or I don't recall.

A quote from a decent GOP friend,

"This is no going to turn out well."

Cigar Store Indian taking a Government check and posting fake news and you think anyone should listen to you?

As a fellow Native American I am embarrassed to even recognize you.

Why do you fellate the very people and Party that enslaved you and made our people fat and lazy?

MSNBC Breaking News: Just reported by Rachel Maddow from Andrea Mitchell. No link yet.

Like the FBI can't recover their calls and texts?

I agree! They may have been "recovered" before they were ever purged.

I am confused--not certain what you mean by purged?

I only know that Rachel Maddow said that Andrea Mitchell said - supposedly from a credible source. I've not seen a link yet. Rachel's show will rerun in about 40 minutes. I'll try to watch the beginning of it to make sure I understood her correctly.

Last edited:

Thank you. That's more than I've found so far. From your link:

Mitchell said that she,

“learned from a single source […] I’m told that there are a lot of former transition team members in and outside of the White House now purging their private phones – afraid that they are gonna get subpoenaed by these various investigators – what is their legal risk for purging their phones of any transition comments.”
What is Andrea Mitchell Talking About? Attempt at Gotcha Journalism Fails on Live TV - The Ring of Fire Network

Last edited:

Thank you. That's more than I've found so far. From your link:

Mitchell said that she,

“learned from a single source […] I’m told that there are a lot of former transition team members in and outside of the White House now purging their private phones – afraid that they are gonna get subpoenaed by these various investigators – what is their legal risk for purging their phones of any transition comments.”
What is Andrea Mitchell Talking About? Attempt at Gotcha Journalism Fails on Live TV - The Ring of Fire Network

Wow! That is nearly like the Chair of the Intelligence Committee making ridiculous accusations in a free wheeling press conference....after running to his Orange Master to gain instructions.

When is he going to share his information with the rest of the committee.....unless there is nothing?

Forum List

Back