Breaking! Unstable Yale Psychiatrist Who Labeled Trump Unstable Recants Armchair Diagnosis

I personally would recommend that Dr. Lee should look in the mirror to analyze mental health issues considering she is publically advocating a coup. Ruh roh.

:lol:

So she doesn't like men who are men.....she prefers pussy beta males....I really doubt that.....you know she wants a guy to take control.........

Dr Drew is not a certified doctor in any mental health speciality. He is an internist and a celebrity doctor.
Secondly, Dr Lee has stated a multiple times, she can’t diagnose Trump without him taking tests and being interviewed. She has simply based her observation on Trump’s behavior and the many evidence based studies done with such behavior patterns.
Deal with reality instead of basing your OP from a proven purveyor of bullshit.

And now her reinstatement of her licence is now pending most likely due to the fact she violated 'The Goldwater Rule'

Unstable Yale Psychiatrist Who Labeled Trump Unstable Recants Armchair Diagnosis
WELL, ONE THING TRUMP DOES WELL IS REMOVE MASKS… Yale Psychiatrist Who Has Repeatedly Called Trump Mentally Unfit Refuses to Diagnose Biden.

Bandy-Lee-620x435.jpg

Left-wing Partisan Quack

Bandy Lee suddenly thinks diagnosing someone from afar is inappropriate.

Nancy LeTourneau writes at the Washington Monthly:

Brandy X. Lee, one of the mental health professionals who has been very vocal about Trump’s unfitness for office, explained why a declination to diagnose Biden is in keeping with professional double standards.
As recently as three days ago, Quack Lee was repeating her claims about Trump.

Igor Derysh wrote at Salon:

Yale quack psychiatrist: Trump is “putting lives at risk” with coronavirus; Pence is “enabling” him

President Trump’s preoccupation with his own image amid the spread of the coronavirus is “putting lives at risk” and Vice President Pence is only “enabling” him, Yale quack psychiatrist Dr. Bandy X. Lee told Salon in an interview this week.​

Quack Lee is a forensic psychiatrist at the Yale School of Medicine who also teaches at Yale Law School and has spent the last three years urging Congress to respond more forcefully to the dangers posed by what she sees as the president’s deteriorating mental health. Quack Lee, who consults widely with state and foreign governments on public health approaches to violence prevention, urged the House Judiciary Committee to include a panel of mental health experts during Trump’s impeachment and called for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to request an involuntary 72-hour psychiatric hold of the president.​

It becomes increasingly clear that Quack Lee is using her position to influence politics for purely partisan reasons.

How does the Yale administration justify this?

Last edited:
Why does that cambodian slant-eyed fuck look like my cleaning lady? That ain't right.

I suppose eating border collie makes that feel superior to the rest of us.... goddamn insect.

Forum List

Back