🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking Update: Obama Replaces “Allah” with “God” in Edited Transcripts of Orlando Killer’s Calls

Breaking News Update:

Is this insane or what. He wants to tie Christianity into this terror attack.

Obama Replaces "Allah" with "God" in Edited Transcripts of Orlando Killer's Calls

Christianity never has and never will associate itself with violence.

Bwa ha ha ha ha .....
No but Muslims have and will continue. The attack in Orlando was in the name of Allah, not God.

What's the difference? Two imaginary beings, different names, same shit.

Breaking News Update:

Obama Replaces "Allah" with "God" in Edited Transcripts of Orlando Killer's Calls

Why would it surprise anyone> The "Muslim-In-Chief" can't embarrass the good Muslims....

Oh I get it, you're Muslim too. I mean, Obama is black, he must be a Muslim, I guess that makes you a Muslim too.

Obama has always been Muslim:

He has just hidden it from the American public (lied to) for years.

The way I'm reading the transcript, his statements were in Arabic, and they were translated into English, hence "God" instead of "Allah." Am I wrong?

The way I'm reading the transcript, his statements were in Arabic, and they were translated into English, hence "God" instead of "Allah." Am I wrong?

Yes you are. The literal translation of "Allah" in Arabic is "Allah" - not God.

Breaking News Update:

Christianity never has and never will associate itself with violence.

Bwa ha ha ha ha .....
No but Muslims have and will continue. The attack in Orlando was in the name of Allah, not God.

Yes of course, we must have a religious war, it's the only way we can become even more like the middle east.

Breaking News Update:

Why would it surprise anyone> The "Muslim-In-Chief" can't embarrass the good Muslims....

Oh I get it, you're Muslim too. I mean, Obama is black, he must be a Muslim, I guess that makes you a Muslim too.
Actually yes, his alleged father was a Muslim. His step father was definitely Muslim and put Obama's religion on his Indonesian school record as Islam

The Muslim son always follows the fathers religion.

Breaking News Update:

Obama has always been Muslim:

He has just hidden it from the American public (lied to) for years.

Don't forget he wasn't born here, he's friends with Bill Ayers, his preacher is Jerimiah Wright, and he loves terrorists.

Breaking News Update:

Actually yes, his alleged father was a Muslim.

When I want to know more about Islam I always turn to some jackass that hates muslims.

Breaking News Update:

When I want to know more about Islam I always turn to some jackass that hates muslims.

Or you can turn to this administration. And let them spoon feed you lies.

Breaking News Update:

It's wise to do so.

Breaking News Update:

Or you can turn to this administration. And let them spoon feed you lies.

Wouldn't swallow theirs anymore so than yours.

Breaking News Update:

It's wise to do so.

No, it's not wise at all, it is very stupid in fact, pass.

Forum List

Back