🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking Update: Obama Replaces “Allah” with “God” in Edited Transcripts of Orlando Killer’s Calls

Breaking News Update:

Is this insane or what. He wants to tie Christianity into this terror attack.

Obama Replaces "Allah" with "God" in Edited Transcripts of Orlando Killer's Calls

Why would it surprise anyone> The "Muslim-In-Chief" can't embarrass the good Muslims....

Oh I get it, you're Muslim too. I mean, Obama is black, he must be a Muslim, I guess that makes you a Muslim too.

Obama has always been Muslim:

He has just hidden it from the American public (lied to) for years.

Don't forget he wasn't born here, he's friends with Bill Ayers, his preacher is Jerimiah Wright, and he loves terrorists.
All true!

The way I'm reading the transcript, his statements were in Arabic, and they were translated into English, hence "God" instead of "Allah." Am I wrong?

Yes you are. The literal translation of "Allah" in Arabic is "Allah" - not God.
Allah: definition of Allah in Oxford dictionary (American English)
Allah
Pronunciation: /äˈlä/

/ˈalə/

The name of God among Muslims (and Arab Christians).

For the love of it all.....Not everyone on the planet speaks English. Are you daft or something?

Breaking News Update:

Obama Replaces "Allah" with "God" in Edited Transcripts of Orlando Killer's Calls

Christianity never has and never will associate itself with violence.

Bwa ha ha ha ha .....
No but Muslims have and will continue. The attack in Orlando was in the name of Allah, not God.

What's the difference? Two imaginary beings, different names, same shit.

Your moronic multicultural relativism is showing again.

Just sayin'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking News Update:

Why would it surprise anyone> The "Muslim-In-Chief" can't embarrass the good Muslims....

Oh I get it, you're Muslim too. I mean, Obama is black, he must be a Muslim, I guess that makes you a Muslim too.
Actually yes, his alleged father was a Muslim.
The Muslim son always follows the fathers religion.

When I want to know more about Islam I always turn to some jackass that hates muslims.

Yep. Like how an exterminator knows quite a bit about bugs.

Sun Tzu: "Know thy enemy".

Breaking News Update:

Christianity never has and never will associate itself with violence.

Bwa ha ha ha ha .....
No but Muslims have and will continue. The attack in Orlando was in the name of Allah, not God.

What's the difference? Two imaginary beings, different names, same shit.

Your moronic multicultural relativism is showing again.

Just sayin'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your all white theocracy didn't pan out did it.

Breaking News Update:

Actually yes, his alleged father was a Muslim.
The Muslim son always follows the fathers religion.

When I want to know more about Islam I always turn to some jackass that hates muslims.

Yep. Like how an exterminator knows quite a bit about bugs.

Sun Tzu: "Know thy enemy".

Your exterminator got trained by sitting in front of his television listening to screed? Amazing.

The way I'm reading the transcript, his statements were in Arabic, and they were translated into English, hence "God" instead of "Allah." Am I wrong?

Allah

/ˈalə/

For the love of it all.....Not everyone on the planet speaks English. Are you daft or something?

There seem to be a few muslims on the planet too. Doubt they listen to you. Are you daft or something?

Allah

/ˈalə/

So no translations from any language to English are valid?

The word Allah has been used by Arabs of different religions since pre-Islamic times.[8] More specifically, it has been used as a term to refer to God by Muslims (both Arab and non-Arab) and Arab Christians. It is now mainly used by Muslims and Arab Christians to refer to God.[9]

Allah

/ˈalə/

Fucking Moron. It's a LEGAL TRANSLATION. you know, dumbass - BY THE DEPARTMENT OF "JUSTICE"?? It should be word for word - directly as it was spoken.

Allah

/ˈalə/

Fucking Moron. It's a LEGAL TRANSLATION. you know, dumbass - BY THE DEPARTMENT OF "JUSTICE"?? It should be word for word - directly as it was spoken.
But then it wouldn't be a translation...would it?

Allah

/ˈalə/

This is a deflection.
Allah is not a word that needs to be translated and when done so it loses meaning. There was no reason to actually change that word to God.

The term god is ambiguous - it can refer to any god - the term Allah is SPECIFIC. It is the name of the Islamic God. Why change a term that is specific and widely understood?

The edits just seem odd to me and pointless.

Indeed. A "translation" Should be the EXACT translation of the record. Not changed to reflect what YOU want it to say.
So put it in fuckin' Arabic, so no one understands what he said?

You're some kind of stupid. "ALLAH" means "GOD" just like "YAWEH" does. Any idiot knows the meaning of the word "ALLAH". so tell me lady, why does it need to be changed?

Allah

/ˈalə/

WHY? You guys are turning the stupidest stuff into political talking points. "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." Words are just words. It's not an attempt to fool you if they tell you what they omitted, for chrissakes.

Allah

/ˈalə/

This is a deflection.
Allah is not a word that needs to be translated and when done so it loses meaning. There was no reason to actually change that word to God.

The term god is ambiguous - it can refer to any god - the term Allah is SPECIFIC. It is the name of the Islamic God. Why change a term that is specific and widely understood?
"The term god is ambiguous - it can refer to any god"
Millions of Christians would beg to differ, I'm sure.

Allah

/ˈalə/

WHY? You guys are turning the stupidest stuff into political talking points. "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." Words are just words. It's not an attempt to fool you if they tell you what they omitted, for chrissakes.

If it is, as you say, that "words are just words" then why the need to change it? Make up your mind here.

Forum List

Back