BREAKING: US drops largest non nuclear bomb in combat for first time

And yet the U.S. is still losing the war in Afghanistan. .... :cool:
We started losing the war in Afghanistan back in 2009. Today Trump has inherited the mess Obama left him and it will take time to clean it all up. Don't worry, though, we have plenty of time, for about 3 generations before the libtards get anyone back in power.

I wish you'd stay away from the fringe edges of the internet.

It really happened.

Indeed it did, but that source sure is hokey.

What is the difference they broke the story first ............... what is the difference when this ( my source) breaks it first it goes viral and then MSM finally picks up like I said it would. ......

The difference MSM PUTS THEIR LIES ONTO IT SPIN it in everything it is not..

and at this POINT the STORY IS NOW VIRAL everyone has it, before that took place as usual the doubters doubted it was even ture..

upload_2017-4-13_11-50-53.png

Goosing the Bear

Why win? Newly Neo Con Trump needs an excuse to keep troops there so he can use it as an outpost on the borders of the Russian Federation (Commonwealth of Independent States).

Last edited:
Goosing the Bear

Why win? Newly Neo Con Trump needs an excuse to keep troops there so he can use it as an outpost on the borders of the Russian Federation (Commonwealth of Independent States).

Trump pledged in 2015 that if he became president he would 'bomb the shit out of ISIS

04/13/2017

@POTUS bombs the shit out of ISIS

and he is doing just that. Unless you prefer to make them a cozy home here in the US lol

Since my trusty Infowars picked this story up I feel it is authentic.............whether any of you do or don't doesn't matter . It is information make of it what you want sooner or later MSM picks up something off stories like this . It is all dependent on how popular the information gets. Drudge originally posted this that alone is authentic enough. it doesn't really matter to me what you think of the source incase some of you haven't notice.

View attachment 121592

US forces dropped their largest non-nuclear bomb on ISIS targets in Afghanistan Thursday.

The Pentagon confirmed dropping a 21,600 pound GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB), described as the Mother of All Bombs, on ISIS tunnels and personnel in the Nangarhar province.

Military officials are still working to assess the damage from the bomb, which has a 300 meter blast radius.

Here’s a video on the bomb in particular:

This marks the first time the Iraq war-era munition has ever been used on the battlefield.

More info from Wikipedia:

The GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB pronounced /ˈmoʊ.æb/, commonly known as the Mother of All Bombs) is a large-yield conventional (non-nuclear) bomb, developed for the United States military by Albert L. Weimorts, Jr. of the Air Force Research Laboratory. At the time of development, it was touted as the most powerful non-nuclear weapon ever designed. The bomb was designed to be delivered by a C-130 Hercules, primarily the MC-130E Combat Talon I or MC-130H

You did good. Info.wars is straight up good reporting. Never fake.

View attachment 121584

The bomb was dropped in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province, the Pentagon has confirmed.

The blast radius is believed to be over 300 meters and the weapon is described as "the father of all bombs".

It is the very first time the weapon has been used in combat.

BREAKING: US drops LARGEST non-nuclear bomb in combat for FIRST time

Well isn't this special, oh yay a nice big bomb
And to think that Obama and Biden dropped the non nuclear bomb at the White House.

They should have been bombing Red State Amerika!!!!!

Forum List

Back